PCT and general questions

RudolpHA

Awards
Hi,

I wanna start a Helladrol Katana Cycle for 8 weeks, but since I am new to the PH matter I have some questions regarding the PCT. First of all I am not new to anabolics, ran some cycles test and testo+tren. Usually I used nolva or/and clomid for PCT.

I stumbled across some things which I wann clearify before usage:

Why using an AI with hdrol? I read that hdrol does not convert to E.
Do I have to use a serm (nolva, clomid) when ending the above mentioned combination of hdrol/katana or will Advanced PCT (Bromo 6) do the trick in combination with DAA?

Thx for ur helpful answers!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Serm is definitely somethin you need. You got some cycles under your belt with test and tren. You should be G2G with that stack. Remember to access your tolerance

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi,

I wanna start a Helladrol Katana Cycle for 8 weeks, but since I am new to the PH matter I have some questions regarding the PCT. First of all I am not new to anabolics, ran some cycles test and testo+tren. Usually I used nolva or/and clomid for PCT.

I stumbled across some things which I wann clearify before usage:

Why using an AI with hdrol? I read that hdrol does not convert to E.
Do I have to use a serm (nolva, clomid) when ending the above mentioned combination of hdrol/katana or will Advanced PCT (Bromo 6) do the trick in combination with DAA?

Thx for ur helpful answers!

Sometimes on cycles of non-aromatizing compounds users can still experience heightened estrogen levels through various mechanisms, this isnt very common however so using an AI on cycle isnt necessary.

Common knowledge is to use a SERM, however as opposed to 6-bromo which has an androgenic metabolite i would prefer to throw something like Erase into PCT. It helps manage both cortisol & estrogen through the aromatase pathway so it will certainly assist in your recovery regardless of what else you use for PCT.