General Stack/Cycle Therapy and PCT Question

fakeazzrock

Awards
When I first started researching PH's, the attraction for me was they come with little to no sides when properly used. I've read multiple times how something like 1-Andro doesn't produce gyno sides or how Osta doesn't need any cycle support, just reasonable PCT. Yet when I read a lot of things here people always suggest having AI or other things that the compound specifically states it doesn't need. Is this just precautionary? Is it because so many have used, seen the sides they weren't supposed to have and now recommend? Is it possibly because people believe they're smarter than the initial research? Is it because the recommendations here are mildly higher than recommended from the company and therefore should have other support items?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
it's mainly for precaution. It's always better to have something on hand in case something does happen rather than having to wait a week for it to get shipped to you and get worse

fakeazzrock

Awards
That certainly makes sense. I just see so much it made me question what I've been missing.