General stack question

MisterFlex13

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I was thinking of stacking PES Erase Pro, PES Anabeta and HGHup. I've never taken really anything besides protein, creatine and a few themos. Will this mess me up in any way?? Test boosters and AI's I just don't know if I need like a pct or maybe I don't need anything. I will be taking it fr 4 weeks then off a month or two then maybe start again if all goes well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated[/FONT]

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you?

ErasePro, Anabeta and HGHUP is fine, you don't need a PCT. Erasepro is a great anti-estrogen, Anabeta is a fantastic natural anabolic, can't go wrong with HGHUP, but I would add something like Titanium in for a test booster.

Something like ErasePro/Titanium and Anabeta would be a sick stack.

MisterFlex13

Awards
I'm 24. you would recommend erase pro titanium and Anabeta? Skip the hgh? I would take a multi but would I need fish oils or anything? Still with tht stack no crazy sides or man boobs, nothin like tht

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've ran all Titanium, Erasepro, Anabeta and HGHUP together, the stack is great, I wouldn't recommend trying to stack so many products, but I feel they all work through different pathways and give good effects.

I'm 24 myself and I like the effects of the products, some will say wait until your over 25, which is understandable because diet is #1 no matter what, no natural supplement will change the overall results if you don't eat right. If you never ran any of them before I would start off trying a lighter stack like Erasepro/Titanium or Erasepro/Anabeta. Run the stack for at least 8 weeks to see good results.

You won't get any crazy sides or man boobs from these natural products, no worries.

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I like starting with a smaller stack at first with new supplements, that way I understand how each supplement effects me and know what to use again in the future. It's hard to have that patience however :p

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like starting with a smaller stack at first with new supplements, that way I understand how each supplement effects me and know what to use again in the future. It's hard to have that patience however :p

Agreed, there is still a few supplements I need to try on their own lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a solid group of products and you could choose to run them all together if you wish. Seeing that you haven't used them before I would suggest trying one at a time though, to better assess how each works. Run one for 4 weeks on its own, then throw in another product for an 8 week run once you have gauged the effectiveness of the first product. :thumbsup:

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You won't need a PCT with any of those products, as some of them are actually incorporated into PCTs. If it increases your own body's natural production then there "should" be no shutdown when ceasing intake. Looks like a good stack you could definitely add some more test boosting into it though as was mentioned above some good options include: Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, and Tropinol XP.

LivingStrongE

Awards
Testabolan V2 is awesome when it comes to strength gains and test boost. You've named a great stack brother but you wouldn't need a PCT for that.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Id go with Testabolan V2 no PCT post!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm 24. you would recommend erase pro titanium and Anabeta? Skip the hgh? I would take a multi but would I need fish oils or anything? Still with tht stack no crazy sides or man boobs, nothin like tht
I would keep the basics; have a look at Orange Triad from Controlled labs as a Multi. If you get Fish oils, poke a hole in one and smell the oil, if it smells rancid, toss the lot or take them back. Fish oils have the stuff removed from a fish that would normally make you bring you back it up if the fish was rancid, so without poking a hole in one you wold never know.

If they're ok, I would keep them in the fridge thereafter.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX Active Multi fits well with any basic stack. Digestive, joint, cardiovascular and detox support all in one easy serving :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would just stick with Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite.