PCΤ for dbol - primo

gspyropo

Awards
hi guys what would your options be for PCT in that case?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
did u actualy run this cycle and that doesnt help pct is dependant on cycle length not just compounds used so really noone can awnser your question

gspyropo

Awards
i run a 8 week d bol - primo at this dosage
1-8 30 mg dbo; per day
1-8 200 mg primo per week

now iam on my last week and i plan to run nolva 20/20/20/10, erase or what else? and kre alkalyne to keep some strenght and endurance in my PCT...WHAT about my nutrition while on PCT? should i reduce carbs?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
still not enough info what was ur diet like on cycle i assume either bulking or recomping. i would need to know what ur carbs were at before hand to tell u too reduce them durring pct i usually lower cals only slightly if i was bulking or increase cals by a good amount if i was cutting keep protein and carbs fairly high durring pct to keep gains. ur gonna gain a little fat but thats how it works. btw my favorite dose for nolva is 40/20/20/10 and if i dont feel to shut down 40/20/10/10

gspyropo

Awards
and what about erase or something else?should i add something else?my carb intake while on cycle was slightly low but i consume huge amounts of fiber and vegetables...despite this i had some water retention..!!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
my last pct was:
nolva 40/20/20/10
erase 0/3/3/2/2/1
daa 3/3/3/3

regardless of carbs u will still see a decent amount of water retention from dbol as it aromatizes. this generally goes away into pct the addition of the erase really helped me lose some water. ur diet seems in check i kinda follow the same rule and only consume moderate carbs pre and post workout then the rest of my meals with large amoounts of vegitables. wat was ur total cals like?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
an nolva ofcoarse. but that just about covers ur bases some ppl like to use ostarine and or ghrp-6 too though i have not

gspyropo

Awards
I am between activate extreme - testforce2 for my PCT so are good options or not?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
if u really wanted u could use both but id go with test force2 cuz of the daa

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 50
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10