PapaPump's CJC-1295/GHRP-6 6-month Run

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
F.UCK me.....they were mislabeled. Ok, so I have been dosing my GHRP & CJC as if they were CJC & GHRP (opposite of what I thought). So that means I was dosing 300mcg CJC 3x ED and 100mcg GHRP-6. LOL, can this log be ANY MORE ****ED UP!?

Ok, so for those of you following along, I hope you're still w/me. I am DESPERATELY HOPING my headaches are from the "OD" of CJC. I will be dosing as scheduled now, but I think I'll take a couple days off to let things mellow out internally. Anyone think this is a good idea, or???
no dont take a break, not needed. thats not an OD by any stretch.

@pistonpump they are from OS, lables are not put on vials for obvious reasons. but usually a sticker sits in the bag tolet you know which is which. accidents happen i guess.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
no dont take a break, not needed. thats not an OD by any stretch. [I wasn't implying I ODed, but rather "ODed" meaning I took more than my protocol called for. :)]

@pistonpump they are from OS, lables are not put on vials for obvious reasons. but usually a sticker sits in the bag tolet you know which is which. accidents happen i guess.
:), cool thanks Pumb.

Yes, $hit happens.....the bags were mislabeled.

So, here's what I was REALLY dosing (and I will fix my above post too):

CJC-1295: 250mcg 3x ED
GHRP-6: 125mcg 3x E
D

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
:), cool thanks Pumb.

Yes, $hit happens.....the bags were mislabeled.

So, here's what I was REALLY dosing (and I will fix my above post too):

CJC-1295: 250mcg 3x ED
GHRP-6: 125mcg 3x E
D
thats actually a nice dose of cjc you were running. :D
but yeah with the pituitry working overtime, could explain your headaches especially if you may possibly have a sensitivity to it.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
thats actually a nice dose of cjc you were running. :D
but yeah with the pituitry working overtime, could explain your headaches especially if you may possibly have a sensitivity to it.
So when I start dosing my GHRP6 at 300mcg 3x ED, maybe I'll feel the "hunger". Maybe not. All I care about is getting rid of these headaches.

HE HE, I took a "sick" day today...headaches started at like 2am and I still have it. My blood pressure is ~130 after 2g hawthronberry. Oh well....

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
headaches started at like 2am and I still have it. My blood pressure is ~130 after 2g hawthronberry. Oh well....
If it was me, I would cease all use, see if the headaches go away. then start it back up and see if they return, no reason to sacrifice your health for physical beauty, you know?

Plus there is anecdotal evidence of CJC causing tumors/growths, and, of course, gh can expediate the growth of anything, so like I said in my humble opinion I would find out whats going on, before continuing.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was your first day finding the right doses? ease up on the cjc imo but shoot the ghrp6 as normal for a few days, a day or two off from the cjc could help. Do you have a history of bad bloodpressure?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
If it was me, I would cease all use, see if the headaches go away. then start it back up and see if they return, no reason to sacrifice your health for physical beauty, you know?

Plus there is anecdotal evidence of CJC causing tumors/growths, and, of course, gh can expediate the growth of anything, so like I said in my humble opinion I would find out whats going on, before continuing.
thats just being far too cautious in my book. in fact id lable that as overreacting. and id say the causing tumours is total BS. yes if you already had a tumour it could accelerate its growth but thats a different thing entirely.

which therefore means you are proposing papa already has a brain tumour which has now grown since starting the cjc+ghrp6.:toofunny:

edit: i will admit my reply is rather strong but im on nightduty and have had a lack of sleep for past 4 days. but my reason is please do not frighten the already fragile person that is papa. :p

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
thats just being far too cautious in my book. in fact id lable that as overreacting. and id say the causing tumours is total BS. yes if you already had a tumour it could accelerate its growth but thats a different thing entirely.

which therefore means you are proposing papa already has a brain tumour which has now grown since starting the cjc+ghrp6.:toofunny:

edit: i will admit my reply is rather strong but im on nightduty and have had a lack of sleep for past 4 days. but my reason is please do not frighten the already fragile person that is papa. :p
LOL, "fragile person that is papa" . Bwuahahaha. You make papa giggle pumb!

But, let's think about this: CJC has a 1/2-life as indicated in Dat's thread. If I've been dosing 5.25mg (5,250mcg) the past week, I think I'd have enough floating around for a while that I wouldn't need to take some for at least a couple of days.

I'm a "midoints" sort of guy...I like averages. So I think I'll average Pumb's recommendation, Future's, and Piston's and when I do that I get a personal decision to:

Cease CJC for 2-3 days (depending on how I feel), but continue to dose GHRP-6 300mcg 3x ED. :)

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Papa, the best way to get back to the levels you want would be:

1)via matrix, figure out your current systemic level of CJC using the 10% daily degradation level as posted by DAT.

2)Postpone further doses of CJC until you current systemic levels drop to the baseline of your original protocol, then continue your desired dosages.

3)Continue GHRP at the proposed dosages throughout.

Take Care.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established

1)via matrix, figure out your current systemic level of CJC using the 10% daily degradation level as posted by DAT.

2)Postpone further doses of CJC until you current systemic levels drop to the baseline of your original protocol, then continue your desired dosages.

Take Care.
1) Boring
2) ZZzzzzzzzz
3) Getting warmer.

:p

pumbs suggestion:

Double all current dosages and wait for the fireworks!

Seriously though wait 2 days on the CJC then get back into it should be pretty close to being right on track.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Take Care.
Yes, I like this approach and it's exactly what I'm going to do.

I'll post my results when I finish crunching some #s.

Thanks Bob for chiming in. Good to see you man :)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have spent quite some time today working on decay rates and CJC-1295 accumulation rates when dosed ED. I am trying to determine how many days off from CJC I need in order to reach the concentration I SHOULD have been at if my protocol was followed.

Below is a basic decay rate of CJC based on 10% loss ED. Again, as I noted Dat's thread, this is asymptotic meaning the line approaches zero, but in theory, will never reach zero unless you define a "decimal stopping point" such as, 0.00001. Enough of that crap.

The next graph basically shows the Actual & Expected [CJC] (CJC concentrations) as a function of time and how long I have to wait until I can start dosing CJC again.

Source data attached (zipped Excel workbook)

Attachments

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have spent quite some time today (on my day off from work) working on decay rates and CJC-1295 accumulation rates when dosed ED.

Below is a basic decay rate of CJC based on 10% loss ED. Again, as I noted Dat's thread, this is asymptotic meaning the line approaches zero, but in theory, will never reach zero unless you define a "decimal stopping point" such as, 0.00001. Enough of that crap.

The next graph is how the CJC's concentration accumulates over a 14 day period. Note the dose used everyday is 300mcg.

Now, below is data that shows my approximated current (10/10/2008) concentration of CJC-1295. Note: I took only one shot of 250mcg today (this morning). That is when I figured out the vials were mislabeled.

Source data attached (zipped Excel workbook)
im not seeing any graphs bro.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
EDITED POST ABOVE (ADDED GRAPHS): Ok, sorry for the delay. I had to find a stupid mistake in my calculations. I accidentally had a "sum" function that was artificially inflating the [CJC]. Sorry.

Pumb, thanks for catching and not telling anyone about my 5th grade mistake :p:eek::eek::eek:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bro...I saw it too. ;) I'm just too busy working to point it out.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bro...I saw it too. ;) I'm just too busy working to point it out.
LOL! JFC you guys....really b-slapping Papa today huh? I have been staring at my damn Excel data for hours.....multi-tasking between graphs and whatnot. Eeesh.

Anywho, as my data suggests, I will have to wait 3 days before my CJC levels drop to where they should be. That will in no way inhibit GH release because there will obviously be PLENTY of CJC floating around to work w/my GHRP-6.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
LOL! JFC you guys....really b-slapping Papa today huh? I have been staring at my damn Excel data for hours.....multi-tasking between graphs and whatnot. Eeesh.

Anywho, as my data suggests, I will have to wait 3 days before my CJC levels drop to where they should be. That will in no way inhibit GH release because there will obviously be PLENTY of CJC floating around to work w/my GHRP-6.
us men multi-tasking, is that possible?lol.

nice graphs papa, it was worth it in the end.

oh the 3 days may allow the pituitary tumour to shrink a bit too. :p

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you'll be back on track in no time.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
oh the 3 days may allow the pituitary tumour to shrink a bit too. :p
LMFAO, Pumbertot!!!! :toofunny:

PS- Papa, I knew when I gave the suggestion about figuring the decay rate you would be coming up with your extraordinarily meticulous and beautifully crafted visual aids! I was really looking forward to it. Nice Bro, real nice.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a good possibility that you DID NOT mix up vials in the first place.

You can not compare freeze-dried powder volume between vials and expect to get an accurate assessment of the amount/weight of peptide inside.

If you look at vials of the same color you will notice variability even among the same peptide. Trying to compare vials of different peptides by visual inspection is worse.

Although the powder is suppose to be devoid of moisture, it is likely not and this may more or less account for volume changes. In addition some powder is simply denser then others.

I just pulled out CJC-1295 2mg vials; GHRP-6 5mg vials and MT-II 10mg vials and compared.

There was a LOT of variability in the GHRP-6 vials. There was a fair amount of consistency among the CJC-1295 vials as well as the MT-II vials.

However comparing among peptides was difficult. 10mgs of MT-II did not look much bigger the 2mgs of CJC-1295 and comparing GHRP-6 5mgs to CJC-1295 2mgs was an exercise in futility.

You are VERY VERY lucky because one set of vials is green & the other blue. In fact they were labeled for you. Now ALL you need to do is double check with the seller by color code.

If you are unable to do that let the CJC-1295 clear and then choose one vial and take a little.

Look for:
  • a hunger effect = GHRP-6
  • lethargy = CJC-1295
  • solid sleep but no wacky dream = GHRP-6
  • deep sleep and wacky dreams = CJC-1295
OR if you have a very sensitive scale capable of measuring .001 grams (and if you play with powders you should) then open one of each and weigh the contents of each.

* - By-the-way I'm not immune to these types of hassles either. Some of my GHRP-6 are blue & my CJC-1295's are blue. When I just pulled them out for a comparison I may have mixed up one of the vials. :) Oh well.​

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
i think dat may be right.just looked at mine, cant tell them apart due variances.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I think there is a good possibility that you DID NOT mix up vials in the first place.

You can not compare freeze-dried powder volume between vials and expect to get an accurate assessment of the amount/weight of peptide inside.

If you look at vials of the same color you will notice variability even among the same peptide. Trying to compare vials of different peptides by visual inspection is worse.

Although the powder is suppose to be devoid of moisture, it is likely not and this may more or less account for volume changes. In addition some powder is simply denser then others.

I just pulled out CJC-1295 2mg vials; GHRP-6 5mg vials and MT-II 10mg vials and compared.

There was a LOT of variability in the GHRP-6 vials. There was a fair amount of consistency among the CJC-1295 vials as well as the MT-II vials.

However comparing among peptides was difficult. 10mgs of MT-II did not look much bigger the 2mgs of CJC-1295 and comparing GHRP-6 5mgs to CJC-1295 2mgs was an exercise in futility.

You are VERY VERY lucky because one set of vials is green & the other blue. In fact they were labeled for you. Now ALL you need to do is double check with the seller by color code.

If you are unable to do that let the CJC-1295 clear and then choose one vial and take a little.

Look for:
  • a hunger effect = GHRP-6
  • lethargy = CJC-1295
  • solid sleep but no wacky dream = GHRP-6
  • deep sleep and wacky dreams = CJC-1295
OR if you have a very sensitive scale capable of measuring .001 grams (and if you play with powders you should) then open one of each and weigh the contents of each.

* - By-the-way I'm not immune to these types of hassles either. Some of my GHRP-6 are blue & my CJC-1295's are blue. When I just pulled them out for a comparison I may have mixed up one of the vials. :) Oh well.​

Ok, this is getting me all jacked up in the head. I would REALLY like to get this straightened out. I was already told that supplier of my peps can switch tops and uses what ever is avail.

And YES, I have quite a bit of variability in volume of powder among GHRP and CJC.

LOL Dat, I too have mixed up vials when I was comparing them! Wow was that pissing me off.

Well, I'll just use one pep. at a time and look for your "indicators" above. Thanks for helping!

:)

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this is getting me all jacked up in the head. I would REALLY like to get this straightened out. I was already told that supplier of my peps can switch tops and uses what ever is avail.

And YES, I have quite a bit of variability in volume of powder among GHRP and CJC.

LOL Dat, I too have mixed up vials when I was comparing them! Wow was that pissing me off.

Well, I'll just use one pep. at a time and look for your "indicators" above. Thanks for helping!

:)

IMO, the best immediate short term side to judge CJC is the distinct dose dependant "niacin like flushing". At least 400mcg would give some minor flushing for me. Not quite as intense as the days of bi weekly 1mg injects tho..
Knowing this expected symptom, I can even detect it slightly when taking 200mcg if I pay close attention...

I would personally try a larger dosage of at least 500mcg and let the fridge be the judge. Either you get some flushing and stick your head in the freezer, or you possibly get hungry and look in the fridge instead :)

I agree. Dat is right for pointing out the flawed method of visually identifying powder volume, if that is the only basis for the assumption.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
IMO, the best immediate short term side to judge CJC is the distinct dose dependant "niacin like flushing". At least 400mcg would give some minor flushing for me. Not quite as intense as the days of bi weekly 1mg injects tho..
Knowing this expected symptom, I can even detect it slightly when taking 200mcg if I pay close attention...
Very good! I was hoping someone would chime in with other/better ways to distinguish. That symptom is talked about a lot.

I never really got it because I dose smaller but more frequent.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

I would personally try a larger dosage of at least 500mcg and let the fridge be the judge. Either you get some flushing and stick your head in the freezer, or you possibly get hungry and look in the fridge instead :)

I agree. Dat is right for pointing out the flawed method of visually identifying powder volume, if that is the only basis for the assumption.
Sweet, I'm all over it. I'll keep an eye out for a flush when I do a 500mcg hit.

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
You need to let a newly reconstituted vial stand for several days to insure that the BA has killed all bacteria (assuming the BW contained .9% BA).
Dat, isn't 0.9% BA only supposed to prevent bacteria from reproducing, rather than outright killing them?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else have significant bruising from abdominal SQ injections??? JFC, IM was 10x easier and no issues. This SQ is a joke....at least for me.
I ALWAYS do IM bro...much easier, and hurts way less. usually always do delts.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Dat, isn't 0.9% BA only supposed to prevent bacteria from reproducing, rather than outright killing them?
As you state, that is how "bacteriastatic agent" is defined and BA is often called a "bacteriastatic agent".

However is is also a disinfectant. At the moment I can not find the study that tested .9% BA on bacteria and found that it took 3 days to kill all bacteria. These types of studies were done to support use in human aqueous solutions & oil based solutions as well.

For the moment here is a snippet from page 359 of the "The Veterinary Formulary" by Yolande Bishop, British Veterinary Association which states that BA may be used as a disinfectant for cows teats.

Clipboard01.jpg

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established

exactly what i was going to suggest bro. once again great minds.............

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
huh huh huh...dat said "teat"...sorry that is my best Beavis and Butthead imitation...

Good info as always dat...i've been letting my reconstituted CJC sit for a few days and Im going to try it again...luckily these huge knots (they got damn big) on my stomach are going down and the redness and heat has gone away...

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
As you state, that is how "bacteriastatic agent" is defined and BA is often called a "bacteriastatic agent".

However is is also a disinfectant. At the moment I can not find the study that tested .9% BA on bacteria and found that it took 3 days to kill all bacteria. These types of studies were done to support use in human aqueous solutions & oil based solutions as well.

For the moment here is a snippet from page 359 of the "The Veterinary Formulary" by Yolande Bishop, British Veterinary Association which states that BA may be used as a disinfectant for cows teats.

Thanks, Dat!

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
huh huh huh...dat said "teat"...sorry that is my best Beavis and Butthead imitation...

Good info as always dat...i've been letting my reconstituted CJC sit for a few days and Im going to try it again...luckily these huge knots (they got damn big) on my stomach are going down and the redness and heat has gone away...
SoCo, what brand of pins are you using? I've had a problem similar to yours and I just switched brands yesterday. No post-injection welt today!

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
I'm using walgreen's brand.
I had been using some cheap Easy-Touch pins for over a month and experiencing red, itchy welts on my abdomen following every injection. My source said that he was aware of others with the same problem who fixed it by simply switching to Terumo or BD pins. I thought that I'd give this a try before reconstituting with sterile water, since the latter seems a bit risky to me. So far, so good!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
The odd thing about it is that I'm not having problems with the 3 GHRP-6 shots I do a day...only with the CJC...it could be because I just reconn'd the CJC so we will see after the shot tonight...

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
The odd thing about it is that I'm not having problems with the 3 GHRP-6 shots I do a day...only with the CJC...it could be because I just reconn'd the CJC so we will see after the shot tonight...
That is odd. Do you by chance take a greater volume of GHRP-6 in each shot? If so, maybe it's too much BA for you to handle at once. If not, I hope letting the solution sit per Dat's instructions solves the problem for you!

It may also be worth looking into new pins like those that Papa noted. I've noticed a huge difference between my cheapo (30ga) and Terumo (29ga) pins. Oddly enough, the latter slide in much more easily.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
BTW guys, I have not taken any CJC or GHRP since yesterday morning. None today either. I feel so much better...no high blood pressure! Love not having that freaking headache. I will do my "500 mcg" shot of one of the vials. But you know there is a dilemma at hand, correct? If I don't know the true mg/vial, how am I supposed to know how much do draw out? I will be pulling from 1mL (each vial will be reconned w/1mL BW). I will standardize that part at least.

I will give the supplier the benefit of the doubt and assume the products were labeled correctly. Now, with that assumption, I plan to draw 25 units (25 ticks) from the assumed "CJC-1295" vial. That will yield either: A) 500mcg (CJC) or B) 1,250mcg (GHRP-6). Whether it's CJC or GHRP, I won't know unless there's a "flushing" feeling (CJC) or some other feeling from mega dosing GHRP-6 (????).

Dat, is there any issue w/dosing potentially that much GHRP-6? I know it's way above the usual dose.

EDIT: My other option is to dose so that my max mcg will be 500mcg and that will have me pulling 10IUs which is either: 500mcg or 200mcg. Again, it could be CJC or GHRP...can't be sure.

Any comments?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havnt done either.... so take this with agrain of salt but from what Ive read, GHRP-6 at that high a dose may lead to tingling in the extremities and increased hunger.... Def think you should look for flushing or no flushing though considering Im not sure if the tingles can come with CJC as well....

wophood

wophood

Awards
Dat, is there any issue w/dosing potentially that much GHRP-6? I know it's way above the usual dose.

EDIT: My other option is to dose so that my max mcg will be 500mcg and that will have me pulling 10IUs which is either: 500mcg or 200mcg. Again, it could be CJC or GHRP...can't be sure.

Any comments?
I'm going to look back in Dat's thread, but it seems that I've read that dosing more than about 3mcgs of ghrp per kilo of body weight at once(within the 2 and a half hours of off time that Dat mentioned), starts to become a waste. Meaning, if your body can't utilize the substance, how could it possibly effect you harmfully? Wouldn't it just dissipate? Not stealing your question Dat, just chiming in.

I can speak personally though, and say that 200mcgs of cjc hasn't yet given me the "flush" feeling. I'm positive my stuff is legit as well. Assuming there would be no damage done if you did megadose on the ghrp, I'd stick with pulling 25 units. I don't post a lot around here, but I am a chronic reader. Flushing is by far the most prominent, and consistently seen side effect between the two peptides that I've observed from reading other's posts. I definitely agree on this being your best bet.

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
BTW guys, I have not take any CJC or GHRP since yesterday morning. None today either. I feel so much better...no high blood pressure! Love not having that freaking headache.
Do you think that starting with a really low dose and gradually increasing it to your desired level might help your body adjust? I'm just wondering, since I know some people have problems with GH when they start with 4-6 i.u. every day, but when they back down to 2 i.u. and work up slowly they eliminate--or at least reduce the intensity of--the side effects.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Do you think that starting with a really low dose and gradually increasing it to your desired level might help your body adjust? I'm just wondering, since I know some people have problems with GH when they start with 4-6 i.u. every day, but when they back down to 2 i.u. and work up slowly they eliminate--or at least reduce the intensity of--the side effects.
That certainly is a good idea. After I figure out which vials are which, I may start off at lower dosages to see if I can avoid/reduce those sides in the beginning. Cause damn, those headaches suck all day and night long.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
No issues, especially as a one off.

Your body won't be able to use that entire dose by a long long shot BUT prolactin & cortisol could rise fairly high for a short period of time. Plus the "hunger effect" may be even more pronounced due primarily to leptin.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
No issues, especially as a one off.

Your body won't be able to use that entire dose by a long long shot BUT prolactin & cortisol could rise fairly high for a short period of time. Plus the "hunger effect" may be even more pronounced due primarily to leptin.
Very good, thank you.

Anyone have recommendations on how to best counter any potential spikes in prolac and/or cortisol? Please keep recommendations on the legal side (no Rx). Thanks everyone!

Note: As soon as I have a plan for dealing w/prolac & cortisol, I will do the "500mcg" dose. I just don't want to find myself in an ugly situation w/o a remedy in hand.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
prolactin: b-6 (p-5-p), L-dopa and nolvadex.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Very good, thank you.

Anyone have recommendations on how to best counter any potential spikes in prolac and/or cortisol? Please keep recommendations on the legal side (no Rx). Thanks everyone!

Note: As soon as I have a plan for dealing w/prolac & cortisol, I will do the "500mcg" dose. I just don't want to find myself in an ugly situation w/o a remedy in hand.
I would not be too concerned over a one time higher dose of GHRP-6. Any significant increase for such a short duration will not bet detrimental to you in the long run. It would be different if you were constantly elevating both throughout a longer term.
On that note...

I like PS (Phosphatydilserine) the best for Cortisol control. Min of 800mg/day, but I tend to go with 1g (normally just in PCT or when low cal/Cutting). I personally do not like messing with 11BetaHSD-1 for cortisol control.
PS actually works on the hypothalamus affecting CRH and pituitary ACTH output.
This actually makes me wonder right now if the method of action of PS would be efficient on this level of the axis as GHRP will exhibit its counter action this level as well.
I am not sure if just blocking the exess cortisol conversion at the 11BHSD-1, from the GHRP mediated ACTH increase, would be the better route to go.

Anyhow, for PRL you could go with Cabergoline, which is Rx as Dostinex, BUT non RX if bought for Research. Its up to you how you define not wanting the non RX route :)
Best herbal/vitamin would be L-dopa (Mucana) or 1-Carboxy even though I believe they are the same (Lets not debate this one as its been overdone).
I would also add a good dose of EGCG and EGC from Green Tea as it is has been shown they are inhibitors of dopa-decarboxylase. You definitely do not want peripheral conversion of large amounts of L-dopa into dopamine as it will then not make it past the BBB and will exert its side effects systemically. (Last thing you are wanting right now is more BP issues I assume).
Also, other than that P-5-P (pyridoxal 5 phosphate) is great. The active coenzyme form of B6 (pyridoxine hcl) which will not cause the sides of higher doses of B6.

Sorry for the rant.

Take Care.

PS- I still do not think you need anything for this :)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I would not be too concerned over a one time higher dose of GHRP-6. Any significant increase for such a short duration will not bet detrimental to you in the long run. It would be different if you were constantly elevating both throughout a longer term.
On that note...

I like PS (Phosphatydilserine) the best for Cortisol control. Min of 800mg/day, but I tend to go with 1g (normally just in PCT or when low cal/Cutting). I personally do not like messing with 11BetaHSD-1 for cortisol control.
PS actually works on the hypothalamus affecting CRH and pituitary ACTH output.
This actually makes me wonder right now if the method of action of PS would be efficient on this level of the axis as GHRP will exhibit its counter action this level as well.
I am not sure if just blocking the exess cortisol conversion at the 11BHSD-1, from the GHRP mediated ACTH increase, would be the better route to go.

Anyhow, for PRL you could go with Cabergoline, which is Rx as Dostinex, BUT non RX if bought for Research. Its up to you how you define not wanting the non RX route :)
Best herbal/vitamin would be L-dopa (Mucana) or 1-Carboxy even though I believe they are the same (Lets not debate this one as its been overdone).
I would also add a good dose of EGCG and EGC from Green Tea as it is has been shown they are inhibitors of dopa-decarboxylase. You definitely do not want peripheral conversion of large amounts of L-dopa into dopamine as it will then not make it past the BBB and will exert its side effects systemically. (Last thing you are wanting right now is more BP issues I assume).
Also, other than that P-5-P (pyridoxal 5 phosphate) is great. The active coenzyme form of B6 (pyridoxine hcl) which will not cause the sides of higher doses of B6.

Sorry for the rant.

Take Care.

PS- I still do not think you need anything for this :)
Great info Bob, thanks a lot! I will see if I can pick up some 5-P-5 and phosphatidyl serine locally. If I can't find much at a local store I won't worry about it for this upcoming "500mcg" dose.

EDIT: But, I think running anti cortisol and PRL during CJC/GHRP runs has its merits according to the PDF study Dat posted (Based on Bobaslaw's post of the study) in the link above (post #96), titled, "Hexarelin-Induced Growth Hormone, Cortisol, and Prolactin Release: A Dose-Response Study".

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
The cort and PRL profiles are much different between GHRPs/Hex. Hex has the worst impact. GHRP-6 is not significant enough for the doses we use in the protocol. GHRP-2 is in between...

Edit: This was recently discussed with Dat, but I cannot remember which thread or Forum. The info on this is out there though :)

Edit2: Also, keep in mind that studies show that the (GHRP/Hex) increases in Cort and PRL are blunted by concurrent administration with GHRH if the secretagogue doses do not greatly exceed 1mcg/kg.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
The cort and PRL profiles are much different between GHRPs/Hex. Hex has the worst impact. GHRP-6 is not significant enough for the doses we use in the protocol. GHRP-2 is in between...
Very nice, thanks for the clarification. I was looking at the dose-response graphs in the study and saw PRL up to +180% baseline. Kind of startling upon 1st read. But yes, that was for Hexarelin, not GHRP-6. :) Thanks buddy!