Is Cjc-1295 with the drug affinity complex (DAC) harmful taken long term?

Iriswhite

Iriswhite

Awards
I was planning on running HGH but seeing as I can’t find a reliable source I turned to known peptide companies like canlabs and peptide sciences and they have Cjc-1295 DAC with ipamorelin going for $900 for a years worth of it and I wanted to know if it’s harmful taken for such a long time. Could it lead to down regulation of the pituitary or nah?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
While I don't have a definite answer, from what I know it's safe. But I do have a definite answer in that peptides do not come close to replicating real hgh. They will jack up your igf score, probably help a little with muscle growth and recovery but they won't burn fat like real GH and they don't heal injury and recovery nearly as much as hgh. Except bpc and tb, they work very well for healing.

If I was you I would buy 2-3 months worh at tops and see if you think it's worth it long term. Mind you I am a rep for a company that sells these products. I have no reason to steer you wrong or I would say, these things are just like GH come buy them from me.

They work, but they work much different then hgh. Different drugs for different goals

Iriswhite

Iriswhite

Awards
While I don't have a definite answer, from what I know it's safe. But I do have a definite answer in that peptides do not come close to replicating real hgh. They will jack up your igf score, probably help a little with muscle growth and recovery but they won't burn fat like real GH and they don't heal injury and recovery nearly as much as hgh. Except bpc and tb, they work very well for healing.

If I was you I would buy 2-3 months worh at tops and see if you think it's worth it long term. Mind you I am a rep for a company that sells these products. I have no reason to steer you wrong or I would say, these things are just like GH come buy them from me.

They work, but they work much different then hgh. Different drugs for different goals

Iriswhite

Iriswhite

Awards
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE! I haven’t had a lot of luck with people responding but jacked up igf-1 levels might just be what I need because my goal actually is to grow taller not burn fat, I don’t want to disclose my age by I am not post adolescent.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE! I haven’t had a lot of luck with people responding but jacked up igf-1 levels might just be what I need because my goal actually is to grow taller not burn fat, I don’t want to disclose my age by I am not post adolescent.
I would say it's highly unlikely you will grow taller from peptides. That usually requires high amounts of hgh or igf to a level you cannot replicate with peptides. There just not as strong.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have an actual issue? Or is this just desire to be taller? Best case, you’d want to see a doctor, they have protocols for HGH to help kids who are lacking to grow to full height.

Iriswhite

Iriswhite

Awards
No I don’t have a GH deficiency or ISS I just want an extra couple of inches you know.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No I don’t have a GH deficiency or ISS I just want an extra couple of inches you know.
Is Being 2-3 inches taller going to be worth it if you and up with acromegaly looking like a troll?

Because if you don't have any problems and you try to force yourself to grow with a ton of exogenous growth hormone there is potential that you will get acromegaly bigger hands bigger feet a bigger head and it doesn't always grow proportionally either.

Get in shape and work on your personality and don't worry about how tall you are, unless your like 5ft tall or shorter no1 but you is going to care how tall you are.

My cousin Dante is 5'4 and not jacked by any means, just a regular fit looking short dude he's not rich and just a normal guy, his wife is 5'9 and is a absolute smoke show. She's probably one of the best looking females I've ever met in person. She don't give a **** about how tall he is.

If you meet some chick/dude "whatever your into" and they turn you down based on your height, There a superficial mofo who's not gonna love you anyway

Iriswhite

Iriswhite

Awards
Is Being 2-3 inches taller going to be worth it if you and up with acromegaly looking like a troll?

Because if you don't have any problems and you try to force yourself to grow with a ton of exogenous growth hormone there is potential that you will get acromegaly bigger hands bigger feet a bigger head and it doesn't always grow proportionally either.

Get in shape and work on your personality and don't worry about how tall you are, unless your like 5ft tall or shorter no1 but you is going to care how tall you are.

My cousin Dante is 5'4 and not jacked by any means, just a regular fit looking short dude he's not rich and just a normal guy, his wife is 5'9 and is a absolute smoke show. She's probably one of the best looking females I've ever met in person. She don't give a **** about how tall he is.

If you meet some chick/dude "whatever your into" and they turn you down based on your height, There a superficial mofo who's not gonna love you anyway
What are the actual studies on acromegaly in the face because to my knowledge hgh doesn’t play a huge role if not previously diagnosed with it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What are the actual studies on acromegaly in the face because to my knowledge hgh doesn’t play a huge role if not previously diagnosed with it.
You gotta go look for yourself bud, I know you think you got a good idea here but you don't, and I don't wanna be involved with the possibility of you screwing yourself up. I'm gonna assume your a teenager and I have teenage kids, I don't want that on my conscious.

These hormones have risks and rewards, but when your young and still growing and going through hormonal changes the risks outweigh the rewards by a long shot.

Talk with your parents and your family DR.

But I have a feeling I already know what there going to tell you