PalmFist Bulking Log

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Awesome sesh! Was dominating weights. Felt amazing. Test has officially kicked in. Wish I had some proviron though. Might get some now that test working at capacity. Decided after finishing incline press to just do chest and back. This training program will probably change to 5 days a week. Upper A1/2, lower A, off, upper B1, lower B, upper B2, off...

Day 32 Upper B Wk 3
Tread WU
Incline Smith Bench Press (fckheads on all the other shyt)
15@135+cuffWork x 2, 8@225, 4@295, 5@265, 4@265, 7@245, 4@245+3@225+5@1&5+9@135
Pec Fly(A) + Band Stretch
11@230+11, 15@230+14, 14@230+14
Tbar Row (conventional)
15@100, 8@200, 8@200, 7@200, 8@200, 8+4@200
Wide Tbar Row (conventional)
15@100 x 3
Reverse Grip Lat PD
10@200, 8@220, 6+1@250+5@200+7@150
FST7 FLAT DB FLY (@30) (0:35 rest)
15, 15, 12, 12, 12, 15, 15

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Dam youz a strong mf'er! Way to kill it in the gym, I was all hungover today so I just kinda dicked around doing arms today

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Fck heads always taking the other shyt lol.. Good sesh tho .. Killing it with the tbars mang

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Also ditching protein shakes. I say why spend 40 a week on shakes when I can spend it on food that'll leave me more fulfilled and satiated

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Here's the wide attachment for the Tbar>>>

image-3508068467.jpg

Never used it before...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Dam youz a strong mf'er! Way to kill it in the gym, I was all hungover today so I just kinda dicked around doing arms today
Don't really drink much anymore but I feel you. How are they geared for trainers over there? I'm wanting to branch out...

Fck heads always taking the other shyt lol.. Good sesh tho .. Killing it with the tbars mang
I know right! A-holes... Nah, I understand its first come first serve and we all have equal rights. Just sucks when you have a specific plan in mind and peeps be up in yer shyt!

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
I know right! A-holes... Nah, I understand its first come first serve and we all have equal rights. Just sucks when you have a specific plan in mind and peeps be up in yer shyt!
Lol yea I feel ya.. ESP on leg day n all the squat racks taken up..n ur just standing there thinking what u should do that wont tire u out too much befor squats lol

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Up in this biatch

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
My nucka making a rare appearance. Welcome

How was your photo shoot?
This weekend homie. Shoot is monday but heading up there tomirow to get some training and posing in with my coach too

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
This weekend homie. Shoot is monday but heading up there tomirow to get some training and posing in with my coach too
Like a bawss! Congrats on your success brotha. Keep killin it

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
There are 2 that are always there but I'm unsure how they run their trainers. From the looks of it, they are independent. Never really trying to sell you any sessions, or they can just tell I'm a broke

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
There are 2 that are always there but I'm unsure how they run their trainers. From the looks of it, they are independent. Never really trying to sell you any sessions, or they can just tell I'm a broke
Lol...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Trying out Ben Bruno's split leg RDL right now. Whew....

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Hmmm im going to look this up
It's excellent. Really feel the tension in the hammie if done right by he first two sets I did were wrong form. The rest were spot on. You really have to bend forward properly

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Day 33 Lower B
Tread WU
SPLIT LEG RDL (thanks Ben Bruno!)
8per@135, 8per@225 x 5
HACK SQUAT (ATG)
10@90, 10@180 x 5
LYING LEG CURL
5@120 x 5
SINGLE LEG EXT
12@90, 10@120
Regular Leg Ext
20@220, 20@220, 15+10@220

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Murderiizing those legs! That's some volume right there. How's the cycle treating you

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Murderiizing those legs! That's some volume right there. How's the cycle treating you
Ups and downs. Been working through some insomnia and depression cause by the insomnia. Can't wait for my ambien to come in! Otherwise pretty good. Up a solid 8-10 lbs depending on the day, and that's 6 weeks in. Original test was underdosed so I'm to 450 biweekly right now. When I run out of this stuff I'll test the new source at the same amount and lower if needed been running aero since week 3 or 4 (don't remember). It's done the job, no signs of gyno. Edge is kicking in making me do a few extra reps on all major lifts. Pump is amazing. Good overall but can't wait til next cycle when I'll run tren or eq with tbol kicker and var to cut up at the end. This is my first cycle and more of an experiment than anything else

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Nice lifting guy. Those split Rdl look tough no joke.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
There u go.. Well good luck tomorrow when the DOMs kicks in . Getting onto a chair gna be a bytch lol
Shyt I had DOMS from Tuesday. That was a slaughter sesh! Did over 100 weighted squats...

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Many times I've had to grab something with my arms to support my failing legs, ex; top of a urinal hahaha. I should be starting a stano/sd cycle here in about 2 weeks. Hopefully it goes well, nothing like the real stuff though. One day I will try haha

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Many times I've had to grab something with my arms to support my failing legs, ex; top of a urinal hahaha. I should be starting a stano/sd cycle here in about 2 weeks. Hopefully it goes well, nothing like the real stuff though. One day I will try haha
The real stuff takes forever to kick in... Sd/stano should do you well

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went ham on those hacks my man

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Went ham on those hacks my man
Thanks broseph! Dude you don't even know. I've never done ATG on that machine before. It was rough. Trying to relearn proper form for the hack

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Well since I cant sleep atm Im gonna go ahead and head to the dang gym.... Wish me luck bros!

Upper b2 plus calfs and abs!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kenpo in the house of pain. Kill those weights bro.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Palm, Didnt you use ifg1 lr3 in the past? Howd you dose the pep and use? 8hrs post workout?

Edit- just read your comment in sb log lol dat says not to take it post workout due to youe bodies natural MGF... hell ill give it a go lol

Were you using it solo then?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Palm, Didnt you use ifg1 lr3 in the past? Howd you dose the pep and use? 8hrs post workout?

Edit- just read your comment in sb log lol dat says not to take it post workout due to youe bodies natural MGF... hell ill give it a go lol

Were you using it solo then?
I read as much as I could about it. There were conflicting views on when to dose. Some pre, some post, and some 4-8 hours after workout. I ended up using it immediately post workout, at the gym in the shytter. Just preloaded a syringe and packed it in my sunglasses case. I did it Subq; and it worked amazingly well so I wouldn't read into the hype about IM injects. I used it during pct along with nolva, DAA, and erase, no mgf. Started at like 40 mcg only after workouts then loved it so much I ran it daily at 100 mcg. Srs that stuff is crazy good!!!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Just threw up! It was awesome! Have t done that one in a while!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read as much as I could about it. There were conflicting views on when to dose. Some pre, some post, and some 4-8 hours after workout. I ended up using it immediately post workout, at the gym in the shytter. Just preloaded a syringe and packed it in my sunglasses case. I did it Subq; and it worked amazingly well so I wouldn't read into the hype about IM injects. I used it during pct along with nolva, DAA, and erase, no mgf. Started at like 40 mcg only after workouts then loved it so much I ran it daily at 100 mcg. Srs that stuff is crazy good!!!
Right on. thanks big man. I think ill run igflr3 solo after this 16 week trial run of ghrh /ghrp

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Right on. thanks big man. I think ill run igflr3 solo after this 16 week trial run of ghrh /ghrp
No prob bro, if you like the peps youre using now youll love igf! Just remember 4-6 wks on and 4 wks off if igf alone; with mgf youre good for however long you feel like but also keep in mind igf grows everything including intestines/heart and tumors/cancer so its a fine line...

I gave ghrh/ghrp a go btwn cycles and intially it helped with feedings, keeping me hongry, but it felt like there were diminishing returns around 8+ weeks. Granted I should have gone the extra mile and done the minimum 4-6 months to truly give it a chance. I just got sooo tired of injects 3-5 times a day!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No prob bro, if you like the peps youre using now youll love igf! Just remember 4-6 wks on and 4 wks off if igf alone; with mgf youre good for however long you feel like but also keep in mind igf grows everything including intestines/heart and tumors/cancer so its a real gamble...

I gave ghrh/ghrp a go btwn cycles and intially it helped with feedings, keeping me hongry, but it felt like there were diminishing returns around 8+ weeks. Granted I should have gone the extra mile and done the minimum 4-6 months to truly give it a chance. I just got sooo tired of injects 3-5 times a day!
Thats a gamble idk if i want to take lol i want the growth (muscle wise, who doesnt amirite?) But not intestinal, tumor and so on. Maybe DES would be a better option, only thing i cant get past is IM injections (puss i know)

Another option, for speeding my fatloss/lean gains would be HGH frag? What do you think...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thats a gamble idk if i want to take lol i want the growth (muscle wise, who doesnt amirite?) But not intestinal, tumor and so on. Maybe DES would be a better option, only thing i cant get past is IM injections (puss i know)

Another option, for speeding my fatloss/lean gains would be HGH frag? What do you think...
Sorry. I reworded it. "Fine line" is what I meant. I don't think it's a huge issue if you're healthy and using within reasonable means. Try the igflr3 or the des. Des is allegedly multiple times stronger so either way you can't go wrong. I think the tumor/intestinal growth is more of a concern in those that abuse the compound. Frag is another great alternative but IMO igf really is the best behind expensive ass hgh

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
The real stuff takes forever to kick in... Sd/stano should do you well
How would you run such a cycle? I'm used to SD so 30 is normal for me and i've been changing my mind back and forth a bit lol.

SD: 10/20/30/30/30 *ran this before, minus stano*
Stano: 600 x 8 weeks

I was just gonna do 30mg SD taken 5/7 days for 6 weeks with the stano for 8 weeks, but i'm looking for some opinions

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
How would you run such a cycle? I'm used to SD so 30 is normal for me and i've been changing my mind back and forth a bit lol.

SD: 10/20/30/30/30 *ran this before, minus stano*
Stano: 600 x 8 weeks

I was just gonna do 30mg SD taken 5/7 days for 6 weeks with the stano for 8 weeks, but i'm looking for some opinions
8 wks seems long for that combo...

Dosage looks fine

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thinkin about lifting today. May just stay in and veg out

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Thinkin about lifting today. May just stay in and veg out
Uh huh.. We all know ur gna end up in the gym fckin shyt up!! Lol jk but Ay if u ain't feelin it, just recover/relax n destroy it another day

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Well I'm about to pin then go hit legs/core/cardio

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Starting tomorrow i'm switching up my routine, been doing this full body split....not enough days in the programming. I'm like you, get bored, go to the gym lol. Nothing else to do on a Sunday but bang a chick and lift anyways hahaha

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
That's how it goes can't stay away. That a boy go destroy some legs
Gotta do what I gotta do

Starting tomorrow i'm switching up my routine, been doing this full body split....not enough days in the programming. I'm like you, get bored, go to the gym lol. Nothing else to do on a Sunday but bang a chick and lift anyways hahaha
Truer words were never spoken