PalmFist Bulking Log

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Muscular?
Vertebral and nerve

What's up with the back bro? Any pain radiating down either leg? Shooting?
Gotta watch that, along with bowel and urinary instability. If you have that then it is a medical emergency requiring surgery TOMORROW, but ER tonight for sure.
Is this a recurring injury? I mean the same spot/feeling?
No worries mate. Not the cord. Reoccurring, yes. Third time this year

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ughhhhhh. Sorry to hear this. Lumbar pain is a mofo.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vertebral and nerve

No worries mate. Not the cord. Reoccurring, yes. Third time this year
That is good. Hope it works itself out. Maybe a Chiropractor could help. Definitely need some images though, for peace of mind.
Good luck

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Back still sucks. Work sucks. Whatevz. Got some DL socks and a new 3 pack of lacrosse balls. Lot the only one I had...

Having to wear a belt everywhere I go just to be able to stand or walk... Blows... Hard... Hating life...

Still boom dosing the peps. Ordered some MT2 and PT141 as well. It's gonna be fun getting the wife all horned out when she thinks its just for tanning! Hahahahaha

Have a good one gents, gonna be absent a bit. Live large and in charge!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heal fast PF, sucks but thank goodness you are young and will heal quickly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts are with you homie....stay strong & take care of yourself - do what it takes to get right.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Pretty sure peptides are the fcking answer! Boom dosing modgrf 120mcg & ghrp2 300mcg THREE times daily. Along with igflr3 70mcg THREE times a day. I'm coming back from this injury three times faster than before. I've been attempting some mobility training as well. I can almost bend forward now with significantly less pain. Almost at the point where I can put my socks on and tie my shoes without having to maneuver into an awkward position. Big things my friends. Big things

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear. Ancient Samurai saying: "Advance ever so slowly but be ready to retreat quickly"! In other words "don't rush it", heal brother. Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure peptides are the fcking answer! Boom dosing modgrf 120mcg & ghrp2 300mcg THREE times daily. Along with igflr3 70mcg THREE times a day. I'm coming back from this injury three times faster than before. I've been attempting some mobility training as well. I can almost bend forward now with significantly less pain. Almost at the point where I can put my socks on and tie my shoes without having to maneuver into an awkward position. Big things my friends. Big things
After my back injury, it took a good half a year before I could put on socks without doing an awkward jig - this is really good news Palmsy. After some rackpulls I did last wk my injury has been a tad grumpy, & this 8wk squat program is starting to climax, so I've dumped the rackpulls til I set my new squat max. Just gonna do some speedwork on deads next couple weeks & let the squat maintain my dl strength.

When your **** talks, keep listening. Only way you can continue to train what you can. Better than nothing, amirite?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After my back injury, it took a good half a year before I could put on socks without doing an awkward jig - this is really good news Palmsy. After some rackpulls I did last wk my injury has been a tad grumpy, & this 8wk squat program is starting to climax, so I've dumped the rackpulls til I set my new squat max. Just gonna do some speedwork on deads next couple weeks & let the squat maintain my dl strength.

When your **** talks, keep listening. Only way you can continue to train what you can. Better than nothing, amirite?
Solid advice here, and I still think you need some imaging (Xray and MRI)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
S'all good brah. It's just a slipped disc (herniated disc). Been there. Done that. I'll be back to lifting next week probably if not the week after. I can rest when I'm dead. The biggest diff this time is the mobility drills that Sean drew me to and the peptides kicking major ass. No numbness only nerve pain mostly on the left side. I'm improving at a very impressive rate so I'm not concerned but it still sucks

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So chiro and massage today. I have the day off and its been a bytch working all week. Wife showed me last night just how bad my alignment is. I am noticeably ****ed up. I'll try n post a pic. Getting my windows phone as well. Hopefully errythang is on the up and up

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Dam bro sorry to hear about the injury, hopefully those quacks can get you all fixed up. Good luck bro

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Yo brotha HAPPY LABOR DAY. Hope you're having a good weekend and the holiday bbq foods helping with the healing process. Thanks for sending me the 5/3/1 ebook. After 6 weeks on 5x5 it was time for a change. Basically I had just begun to stall and instead of dropping weight and going back up like those programs suggest, made the switch to 5/3/1 BBB today. I know you ran this program before any tips/hints would be appreciated. Side note: this school **** is easier than I thought as long as you just do your work

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Hey cocksuckers, whats crackin?

Back in the saddle. Turns out my back was much worse than I cared to admit; was bad enough that I was given a whole slew of pills including morphine twice daily...

Started training again today. Nothing fantastic, and wont be squatting or pulling for at least another month. Stayed on cycle at low doses with TNE daily pins until this past Sunday just because I really didnt feel like turning into a 175 lb girl. That said Ive been feeling tired as all hell last few days so thats a good sign all esters have cleared and tomorrow morning I begin PCT with a GNRH shot of 100mcg, followed by traditional protocol a few days later. I will start a new log tomorrow, pics y todo. If anyone feels inclined to join in my recovery journey Ill be glad to have you along for the ride. Still sitting around 195-200 and hope to trim down to 185 in the next two months with a strong focus on my core and higher rep bullshyt...

Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you all very soon

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We were getting concerned about you becoming a girl...

Glad to see you're in recovery. Looking forward to your log, and that your back stays strong!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Forgot to mention, new phone (mobile app was 99% of my posts when I had an iPhone), and the Windows Phone OS doesnt have an organic AM app so I tried out Tapatalk but it blows donkey balls on the new WP8 system. So my posts will be fewer than before but Ill def be around