Pain/ flu symptoms

Chicken n wafflz

Awards
  • First Up Vote
To start this is not my first cycle. This is the first time I’ve used my thighs for pinning. My thigh is tight as F! Pinned on Tuesday now Thursday, so hoping is subsides. I also have flu like symptoms, no temperature, just major body aches, headaches, lethargic!

I am trying new gear, not sure if maybe the quality is the problem or not?

Anyone have this experience?

I am going to be running deca and dbol as well, but curious if this is just the new introduction and will go away!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Virgin muscle can give "test flu". Anytime I’ll try a new muscle I’ll feel like I have fever / flu for 12-24 hours and then I’m fine. It’s fairly known all around. The pain is also pretty damn normal it’s a virgin muscle....

Chicken n wafflz

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Virgin muscle can give "test flu". Anytime I’ll try a new muscle I’ll feel like I have fever / flu for 12-24 hours and then I’m fine. It’s fairly known all around. The pain is also pretty damn normal it’s a virgin muscle....
I was switching to the quad because I am going to pin

2x a week for test e.
And
2x a week for deca

Figured I would try spots other than my glute and delt.

500mg test e

300 deca

20mg dbol first 4 weeks

I believe my gear is good. I used a sponsor with a lot of good feedback. First time from them. But currently end of day 2 and still feel like ****. See what the next 24 hrs does.

Clysdale2001

Clysdale2001

Awards
Kinda get the same symptoms off and on, this is my first cycle and is just test, but was researching it, didn’t find to much, hopefully it passes, I’m currently on PIN number 5 in 2.5 weeks

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought I responded on here but it must have been that other forum you posted this on lol

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which test ester? What gauge and length needle?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test E.

25 g. 1in.
Should be fine. The PIP will improve and probably mostly disappear after a few weeks. Make sure you're not rubbing/massaging the injected area. If you're rolling out your quads, try to avoid the injection sites. The muscles will adapt after several pins.

Chicken n wafflz

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Should be fine. The PIP will improve and probably mostly disappear after a few weeks. Make sure you're not rubbing/massaging the injected area. If you're rolling out your quads, try to avoid the injection sites. The muscles will adapt after several pins.
Thanks, Currently still a little swollen after 4 days. And hot to the surrounding area. Not terribly concerned just icing it when I can

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, Currently still a little swollen after 4 days. And hot to the surrounding area. Not terribly concerned just icing it when I can
Ice will solidify the depot more. I'd just leave it alone. Very unlikely to be infected or to cause issues. The inflammation will subside on its own.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few weeks? I don’t remember virgin muscle pip lasting so long man

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was switching to the quad because I am going to pin

2x a week for test e.
And
2x a week for deca

Figured I would try spots other than my glute and delt.

500mg test e

300 deca

20mg dbol first 4 weeks

I believe my gear is good. I used a sponsor with a lot of good feedback. First time from them. But currently end of day 2 and still feel like ****. See what the next 24 hrs does.
I would personally mix the test and deca together in one pin unless that makes it a huge amount of oil at once. Then you’re only pinning 2x a week not 4

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
A few weeks? I don’t remember virgin muscle pip lasting so long man
A few weeks? I thought he said four days. Yeah, maybe two weeks tops for the muscle to adjust. I'd be concerned if it were three!

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You said a few weeks he said he was at four days lol
Right, it should improve and be resolved within a few weeks. I guess it depends, but with Test E it took me 4-5 pins before my quads stopped being super pissed about it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right, it should improve and be resolved within a few weeks. I guess it depends, but with Test E it took me 4-5 pins before my quads stopped being super pissed about it.
Oh my quads hate me for sure but they don’t hurt for weeks on end. Just misunderstood your meaning but I got you now