P-Plex...keep going?

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
man f*ck this cel stuff. P-Plex didn't do anything at all. M-drol gave me pumps but after only 2.5weeks of p-plex and less than a week on m-drol my liver enzymes were in the 600's . They dropped immediately after stopping. M-drol also gave me TERRIBLE hot flashes, insomnia, mood-swings, and horrible anxiety that lasted 2-3 weeks into PCT. NOthing like havoc at all which I dosed at 50mg. I never gaineda single pound on both of those products and m-drol just made me feel like I was dying..definitely didn't work in any fashion as advertised. I had constant jittery adrenaline, no lethargy.

I really don't care what any of these reps have to say about their testing or where they get the raws from. Bottom line is these are clones and don't trust anything thats not prescription based with FDA research.
why don't you just run havoc again? ? I loved it. Do what works for you.

thelix

Awards
You are not going to see anything after 7 or 8 days of PP...

only 2 weeks of PP was a waste--

Well, let's see...if I should see gains in 7 or 8 days...how can a 2 week be a waste ??? I wasn't seeing gains on it in 14 days at all...

I trust CEL's products...I will have to agree with Monsterbox at some point cause M-drol at 20mg is not giving me the big rush or gains everyone here talks about either...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Well Monsterbox , CEL sent another bottle of this batch to be tested (FOR A 3RD TIME!!!) just for your satisfaction and it was fine....however there were NUMEROUS reasons pointed out to you as to why you were not seeing gains -yet you continue to bash:crackhead:
im sorry man i'm just saying what happened to me from m-drol has been one of the WORST experiences of my life.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
why don't you just run havoc again? ? I loved it. Do what works for you.
From now on I will probably not mess with anything hormonal for a LONG time. Maybe a few years. Havoc did wonders both times. I'm seriously life changlingly bigger and I don't need to get big fast anymore. I like the idea of the rest of my muscle being natural and therefore 100% keepable.

thelix

Awards
I am in mid of week 3 of my M-drol cycle....and starting a about 3 days ago, I get my heart pounding badly, chest pain, anxiety, lost apetite and lethargy when I dose M-drol.

Are these normal sides for week 3 ?

I heard week 3 is pretty harsh but f**** this ! It is preventing me from actually working out. I have not gained 1 lb since week 1 of m-drol, and now I getting all this nasty sides. I feel like crap when I dose it, and after 5-6h this symptons go away and I feel much better until I dose it again. What is wrong ????

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in mid of week 3 of my M-drol cycle....and starting a about 3 days ago, I get my heart pounding badly, chest pain, anxiety, lost apetite and lethargy when I dose M-drol.

Are these normal sides for week 3 ?

I heard week 3 is pretty harsh but f**** this ! It is preventing me from actually working out. I have not gained 1 lb since week 1 of m-drol, and now I getting all this nasty sides. I feel like crap when I dose it, and after 5-6h this symptons go away and I feel much better until I dose it again. What is wrong ????
yeah, maybe if you did your research a little better you would have been prepared and known this. wtf this sh1t aint candy and at 160lbs u probably arent ready anyway. What is wrong? It is a harsh steroid that is what is wrong, i swear people think this sh1t is for everyone, if you arent going to take it seriously then get out of the game, thats why sh1t gets banned and people get screwed up etc. Not gaining one pound with mdrol means your appetite is destroyed because its too strong for you or you dont really know what you are doing. With something as strong as mdrol it shouldnt be hard to gain at least a few pounds if that is your goal

thelix

Awards
yeah, maybe if you did your research a little better you would have been prepared and known this. wtf this sh1t aint candy and at 160lbs u probably arent ready anyway. What is wrong? It is a harsh steroid that is what is wrong, i swear people think this sh1t is for everyone, if you arent going to take it seriously then get out of the game, thats why sh1t gets banned and people get screwed up etc. Not gaining one pound with mdrol means your appetite is destroyed because its too strong for you or you dont really know what you are doing. With something as strong as mdrol it shouldnt be hard to gain at least a few pounds if that is your goal
Dude...you jump into conclusions way too fast. I ran other cycles before, and particularly this one is being different. With all your experience, you should know that people respond differently to compounds, and maybe my body type reacts differently that most of you. Btw, I did not respond to PPlex either.

I was taking it very seriously, did quite a bit research on it and was eating and training according to a plan....so rather than flaming people, try to provide good and accurate advise next time.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u asked what was wrong...

so what is the problem then? you are complaining about sides but you said you did your research, then you ask what is wrong? hmmm...

how old are you? If you arent making gains with steroids, even if you dont respond to pplex well, ur gonna respond to something esp mdrol....if you arent making gains then something else is wrong like your diet or training.

thelix

Awards
u asked what was wrong...

so what is the problem then? you are complaining about sides but you said you did your research, then you ask what is wrong? hmmm...

how old are you? If you arent making gains with steroids, even if you dont respond to pplex well, ur gonna respond to something esp mdrol....if you arent making gains then something else is wrong like your diet or training.

Hey piston, in all fairness....I was training hard but I suspect my diet was indeed a somewhat weak on carbs. I know mdrol is a black hole for carbs and me traveling for work quite a bit, makes it hard to keep track of that. This may also explain the lethargy.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
quite possibly the case... how much were you taking?

thelix

Awards
I'd say between 500 to 700g a day of carbs, 400-500g of protein and about 60-80g of fat...I know it not enough, but how low is that for a 161lb guy ?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
You could be eating a normal maintenance diet and still feel pumps/increased aggression and body heat/sweating/endurance from a steroid like PP. I definitely felt havoc doing something positive in a matter of 3 days. I took PP for 3 weeks and ate over 4500+ calories, I only weight 180lbs. Felt nothing at all the entire time.

thelix

Awards
how much compound?
I took PP 20/30 (decided to stop the cycle here since I saw no gains)

Then bridged to m-drol: 10/20/20 (cut it short of 4 days due to the nausea, lethargy, a little anxiety and heart pounding)

One funny thing though is that I felt no suppression, smaller tests or anything...maybe a little bit of libido loss, but that is it...

Now I am on day 3 of PCT with Clomid and will switch to Nolva from tomorrow on. I feel great, no sides, no crash...I hope it will never come :)

thelix

Awards
You could be eating a normal maintenance diet and still feel pumps/increased aggression and body heat/sweating/endurance from a steroid like PP. I definitely felt havoc doing something positive in a matter of 3 days. I took PP for 3 weeks and ate over 4500+ calories, I only weight 180lbs. Felt nothing at all the entire time.
Hey monster...I guess we have similar body and receptor types cause I did not respond to PP at all either, and m-drol pretty much gave no gains, just sides like you....hopefully I wont crash in my PCT like you did man. That was scary sh**!

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
im still messed up its been 30 days since I finished cycle and my test levels have dropped to 368 total t. I dont know whats wrong with me now.

thelix

Awards
Sorry to hear it man...are you taking some natural test booster...like dthc ? Are you taking Nolva ?

stephenkdanie

Awards
I am on day 10 of P plex @ 30 mg/ day and nothing. No sides, no gains, just sore muscles from working out. My batch number 041508. I hope it kicks in. I know some stuff takes two weeks to kick in. I have some m1,4add too for a later cycle. I hope all my stuff isn't bunk!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on day 10 of P plex @ 30 mg/ day and nothing. No sides, no gains, just sore muscles from working out. My batch number 041508. I hope it kicks in. I know some stuff takes two weeks to kick in. I have some m1,4add too for a later cycle. I hope all my stuff isn't bunk!
Once again PP does not kick in until the end of week 2 /beginning of week 3.
What are u taking for supporting supps and what times are u dosing

stephenkdanie

Awards
I dose at breakfast lunch and dinner. For support I am taking hawthorn berry, red yeast rice, and milk thistle. For PCT I have 6oxo and novedex xt, which I already no do not work as good as nova and clomid but nova and clomid are illegal.

n5605r

Awards
I am going into day 11 of Pplex (30 mg first week, now at 40 mg) and am starting to notice some small difference. Squat was up a solid 25 pounds today and pumps seem better. My weight is still holding steady at 174. Perhaps I am not eating enough? Are lots of carbs a key for success with Pplex? I am getting about 250 grams of protein per day.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going into day 11 of Pplex (30 mg first week, now at 40 mg) and am starting to notice some small difference. Squat was up a solid 25 pounds today and pumps seem better. My weight is still holding steady at 174. Perhaps I am not eating enough? Are lots of carbs a key for success with Pplex? I am getting about 250 grams of protein per day.
How manyy calories are u taking in now on cycle(and how many before cycle). You are seperating the milk thistle and the PP by at least 3-4 hrs are'nt you?

n5605r

Awards
Total calories before cycle were around 2500, I have them up to around 3500 now. And, no, I had not been putting about 4 hours between Pplex and the CEL Cycle Support as I would take them at the same time. By the way you asked, I assume that was a mistake? Any other suggestions to help out this cycle?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Total calories before cycle were around 2500, I have them up to around 3500 now. And, no, I had not been putting about 4 hours between Pplex and the CEL Cycle Support as I would take them at the same time. By the way you asked, I assume that was a mistake? Any other suggestions to help out this cycle?
Just start seperating the doses by 4 hrs~~that very well could be the problem there..Keep me posted here or by email/pm

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
couldnt agree with you more, cycle when you ve exhausted your natural ability, and you have a champions diet, no sooner. It' s the reason that we will very soon have nothing that works.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys!!!! COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS, without a doubt is the best company there is, I know this for a fact, steroids guys take time to bulid up in your system, they aren't simply magic beans, take one and grow, no I think not, E stane takes 3 weeks to kick in and when it does look out, p plex is similar, cant comment on m drol but if your 160lbs dont fckn use it, its harsh , noone denies that. I know AM pimps C.E.L but look around the entire internet, they are by leaps and bounds the most trusted company there is. PERIOD.

thelix

Awards
hey guys!!!! COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS, without a doubt is the best company there is, I know this for a fact, steroids guys take time to bulid up in your system, they aren't simply magic beans, take one and grow, no I think not, E stane takes 3 weeks to kick in and when it does look out, p plex is similar, cant comment on m drol but if your 160lbs dont fckn use it, its harsh , noone denies that. I know AM pimps C.E.L but look around the entire internet, they are by leaps and bounds the most trusted company there is. PERIOD.
Hey Bro...I don't question CEL's reputation. Their products are indeed pretty good, otherwise, you wouldn't see so many fans on here. You may be right...mdrol is probably too harsh for my size, and since I couldn't eat very well while on, it made be feel like crap most of the time.

I am planning my next cycle on SUS250 and something else...maybe Anavar. We'll see....

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
it doesn't take 3 weeks to notice that your are taking an oral ph. Theres should at least be some water retention, mood changes, slight acne or oily skin, etc. Both times I ran havoc, I noticed major pumps and change in mood by day 5 at only 20mg. 21 days on P-Plex I noticed absolutely nothing at all, actually lost strength and water weight from coming off of creatine monohydrate in prep for the cycle.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
, Ya you notice some pumps and a little vascularity, but the full effects take 2-3 weeks, it's pretty much common knowledge. The 19nor dienelone precursors kick in alot quicker, but the majorit take time to build up in your syestem. Also by the way, injectable's take a long time to fully begin to work as well. That being said, I noticed M1T in 3 days so I guess it all depends. In no way am I ripping anyone if they feel different on the matter.

Hey monster my friend, I read you had some liver issues after your last p-plex, m-drol bridge, everything ok with that? I hope things are back to normal for ya dude.

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Some people just simply don't respond to certain chemical compounds. That's all. If havoc worked for you then that's a compound that you found that you respond well to. PPlex isn't one of them, its ****ed up, but i don't see what other reason it could be.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
, Ya you notice some pumps and a little vascularity, but the full effects take 2-3 weeks, it's pretty much common knowledge. The 19nor dienelone precursors kick in alot quicker, but the majorit take time to build up in your syestem. Also by the way, injectable's take a long time to fully begin to work as well. That being said, I noticed M1T in 3 days so I guess it all depends. In no way am I ripping anyone if they feel different on the matter.

Hey monster my friend, I read you had some liver issues after your last p-plex, m-drol bridge, everything ok with that? I hope things are back to normal for ya dude.
my liver is back to normal however I'm confused about a number of things.

1. One of my testosterone tests at 3pm a month back showed 466 total T (was on reversitol at the time)

2. The latest test at 3pm showed 366 total T (no supplements now)

3. Diagnosed with a varicocele but not atrophy or pain.

So, do I have low testosterone because the varicocele, because I haven't recovered, or because I'm testing too late in the day? Doctor is ordering a 7am test...however I don't really understand how it could be that much higher?

4. liver values are back to normal, but my M2 anti-mitochondrial-antibodies are 80. This is one of the primary signs of autoimmune primary billiary cirrosis. However in order to diagnose PBC m2 antibodies must be elevated along with alkyline phosphate (mine is not elevated). Doctors have no clue why my M2 alone is elevated and want to do a biopsy in 4 months if it doesn't go down. Does anyone know if there could be any relation to the superdrol?

BTW ALT 25, AST 25

cjmilla527

Awards
I had great gains of pp. second cycle made me lethargic as hell though,I had to force myself to workout so I pretty much wasted the cycle,due to not training or eating enough.Despite all that I still made gains. 50mgs would probably kill me considering I can barley handle 30mg

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
I just started p plex. New 10 mg. I have used other brands before with great results. If I notice nothing I will know damn sure the company is selling bunk s h I t. And they can be damn sure I'll be getting my money back.

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
I'm at 40 mg. I was simply stating it's the 10 mg instead of the 15 mg. Should have made it clear.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
is it working? I threw my bottle in the trash...complete waste of money for me.

Lukemitch52

Lukemitch52

Awards
Phera plex has worked great for me! Iv gained a pound a day for the last 10 days using it. Im amazed.
I have had some problems with insomnia lately though. Anyone else had problems with sleeping habits on PP?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phera plex has worked great for me! Iv gained a pound a day for the last 10 days using it. Im amazed.
I have had some problems with insomnia lately though. Anyone else had problems with sleeping habits on PP?
I dont recall any sleep problems on PP, but I have on several other cycles if i dosed later than 6pm or so

fro0sh

Awards
cel pp was amazing for me. 4 weeks gained 18+ pounds. diet was about 80% what it should have been overall, so definte room for improvement. took pictures at weekly intervals, obvious changes each week. i started to notice effects in 5 days or so. weight gain didnt seem to kick in really until late week 2. got bad lethargy at very end but 10 out of 10 rating from me. just amazing.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cel pp was amazing for me. 4 weeks gained 18+ pounds. diet was about 80% what it should have been overall, so definte room for improvement. took pictures at weekly intervals, obvious changes each week. i started to notice effects in 5 days or so. weight gain didnt seem to kick in really until late week 2. got bad lethargy at very end but 10 out of 10 rating from me. just amazing.
Great !! Thanks for the feedback!:yeah:

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
Day 8 of pplex. Bridged from a superdrol cycle the raw powder kind I mixed myself. And have lost 8 lbs

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
When I took ax brand pp I noticed blood pressure increases in the first couple days. I notice nothing. I have lost strength and all the weight superdrol added. I did not want to end my cycle so soon. A cel rep needs to pm me.

The superdrol I used was the same as the orig but in pre powder form. The best out. For those who know what I'm talking abt. It's hard to find these days and I sure as he'll would have kept running it but I ran out.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I took ax brand pp I noticed blood pressure increases in the first couple days. I notice nothing. I have lost strength and all the weight superdrol added. I did not want to end my cycle so soon. A cel rep needs to pm me.

The superdrol I used was the same as the orig but in pre powder form. The best out. For those who know what I'm talking abt. It's hard to find these days and I sure as he'll would have kept running it but I ran out.
You bridged PP after SD????? Could be a possibility you are shutdown??Thats one bridge i would not recommend doing

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
Yes, i am shut down. that happens with real steroids. i don't know what is in these PP caps but it is VERY diluted from what used to be sold, even if it's the same chemical structure. I am now at 50 mg a day. I will let everyone know if i honestly see anything or not.

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
who's a CEL rep I can talk to about sending in unused pills, and getting a refund?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, i am shut down. that happens with real steroids. i don't know what is in these PP caps but it is VERY diluted from what used to be sold, even if it's the same chemical structure. I am now at 50 mg a day. I will let everyone know if i honestly see anything or not.
How can you judge the PP after being already shhutdown from the SD??:boggled:

bodybydesign

bodybydesign

Awards
First, like i have previously said, real Phera Plex WORKS :) There was no waiting 3 weeks to start seeing results - only if diet is perfect.

Real steroids will produce body changes regardless. Unless you are a fat one, and even then you should still be able to see changes in physical ability in the gym.

So, I decided to drop the CEL PP placebo and run some left over goodies I had laying around.

GRANTED, I did not give this 3 weeks, but running PPlex at 50 - 60 MG PER DAY, and STILL SAW NOTHING.... I believe it to be a BUNK product they are selling to new consumers to this "Prosteroid" racket.

Email was sent for refund.

We will see exactly how this company operates.