OTC Aromatse Inhibitors profile...

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I've always been very interested in these compounds and untill now I've only used one time a blend of both of them with bad and good results, but definitly the fast action of them was what amazed me most. So I've always seen debates here about comparations between two or more OTC AI, and then, inspired in the databases that Ziquor and Thesinner have made in the Anabolic seccion in this forum about PH and DS, I thought "what about doing the same to the OTC AI?", this way we could at least gather some basic information about compounds like 6-OXO, 3-OHAT, ATD, 6-Bromo, formestane and any others that I can't remember at the moment to create a database to them.
So what you think about this idea and could you give all the scientific information and real world/life experience that you have with them to make this database real?
I also would like to know what caracteristics about them that you want to be shown in this database;)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Some of them are going "bye bye" no?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I guess they're not, at least from what I've read USA new ban only talks about some DS and PH not AI's. But I can't really have a legal opinion since I live in a country where some DS are legal and there's no changes in legislation even in debate. Over here the hard part is get the AI's since they aren't very common over here, as the legal part is no issue:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess they're not, at least from what I've read USA new ban only talks about some DS and PH not AI's. But I can't really have a legal opinion since I live in a country where some DS are legal and there's no changes in legislation even in debate. Over here the hard part is get the AI's since they aren't very common over here, as the legal part is no issue:)
well the legal part is very much an issue here. look for most ai's to bite the dust.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
he means that most will probably be banned. I was under the assumption that Formestane was supposed to be banned but I could be wrong. Didn't hear anything about ATD or 6-bromo. Formestane is technically a PH as in the body small amounts convert to 4-hydroxy-testosterone, hence the strength gains and unparalleled spikes in libido.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
he means that most will probably be banned. I was under the assumption that Formestane was supposed to be banned but I could be wrong. Didn't hear anything about ATD or 6-bromo. Formestane is technically a PH as in the body small amounts convert to 4-hydroxy-testosterone, hence the strength gains and unparalleled spikes in libido.
formestane/atd/6-bromo, i have heard the end is near for all of them. resveritrol will be left and legal gear is working on some mystery substance, but other than that it's going to be slim pickings.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that 6-bromo also converts into small amounts of 6-bromo-testosterone, but I don't have a clue about what amounts of this are converted and the effects of 6-bromo-testosterone in the body.
Btw, thanks for the help with Thebigt expression:thumbsup:

Broly

Awards
  • Established
formestane/atd/6-bromo, i have heard the end is near for all of them. resveritrol will be left and legal gear is working on some mystery substance, but other than that it's going to be slim pickings.
Even though those are about to be banned I think we could make a database for them too. There's also the 6-OXO and 3-OHAT out there, even though they're quit rare this times, and the Resveritrol (wich I don't have a clue about its efficiency in controling estrogen) as well as the Androsterone, wich is a component of some products of the LG used to lower the estrogen (Formadrol comes to my mind). So the database idea is still on?:D
I'm also curious about that new "mystery substance" they are studing now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even though those are about to be banned I think we could make a database for them too. There's also the 6-OXO and 3-OHAT out there, even though they're quit rare this times, and the Resveritrol (wich I don't have a clue about its efficiency in controling estrogen) as well as the Androsterone, wich is a component of some products of the LG used to lower the estrogen (Formadrol comes to my mind). So the database idea is still on?:D
I'm also curious about that new "mystery substance" they are studing now
patrick arnold gave up on 6oxo-fda have been hounding him for years about it's claim to be a natural substance. 6-bromo also has problems with heat altering it, which might explain showing false positive for tren. in my honest opinion formestane is by far the best ai, not only does it have the most research but it is also the most effective-plus the added libido boost is kinda nice, lol.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
LG has phased most, if not all androsterone out of their products. Their new natural PCT product is supposed to rival Arimidex in strength in terms of an AI and Nolvadex in terms of a SERM, and again, is all natural. Not sure if its one product or two separate ones.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LG has phased most, if not all androsterone out of their products. Their new natural PCT product is supposed to rival Arimidex in strength in terms of an AI and Nolvadex in terms of a SERM, and again, is all natural. Not sure if its one product or two separate ones.
not to knock lg, but those claims have been made so many times it's not funny. i hope what they come up with is good because it will probably be all we have.