Ordered shift have a few questions

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to get shift. im on the 12th week of a cut using laynes nortons ultimate cut diet. At this point my energy levels are real low however I decided on shift as my preworkout of albuterol and yohimbe and n2tks can really give me all the energy I need.

SO I see Alpha t2 and shift stack a lot so can I just take six caps of shift, if so how should I dose. 3 doses of 2 each or two doses of three?

Also I may be interested in erase and have a question
In terms of strength does it help, formestane really blows my srength up and I know this is similar in AI

Also does low estro equal acne cause formestane makes me have pizza face. So would or could Erase do this?

About to run ostarine, should I run erase after or run it during and for erase period what is a strong dose, I always go for the heavy end of doses on all products

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I decided to get shift. im on the 12th week of a cut using laynes nortons ultimate cut diet. At this point my energy levels are real low however I decided on shift as my preworkout of albuterol and yohimbe and n2tks can really give me all the energy I need.

SO I see Alpha t2 and shift stack a lot so can I just take six caps of shift, if so how should I dose. 3 doses of 2 each or two doses of three?

In terms of strength does it help, formestane really blows my srength up and I know this is similar in AI

Also does low estro equal acne cause formestane makes me have pizza face. So would or could Erase do this?

About to run ostarine, should I run erase after or run it during and for erase period what is a strong dose, I always go for the heavy end of doses on all products
If you're going to use both Alpha-T2 and Shift dose:
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 caps Alpha-T2
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap SHIFT
Dose 3 (15-60 minutes pre-bed) – 1-2 caps SHIFT (with or without food)

If you're only going to use Shift, dose (all doses can be taken with or without food):
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking) - 1-2 caps SHIFT
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap SHIFT
Dose 3 (15-60 minutes pre-bed) - 1-2 caps SHIFT

You cannot compare a natural AI with a hormonal AI. As far as strength, Erase can help with it, yes, but whether or not you gain strength is going to depend primarily on your nutrition and training (and fat loss or not, your strength does NOT have to decline and can even improve).

Low estrogen does not cause acne - acne is more based on testosterone levels than estrogen levels, and an increase in testosterone can cause an increase in acne in some individuals, although not everyone is going to experience this.

You can use Erase during or after your usage of Ostarine. If you use it during, stick to using one cap daily, no more than two caps - current http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/173001-ostarine-erase-log.html. If you use it after as a standalone, use the recommended dosage of 2-4 caps a day. Josh can comment more here.

~Rosie~

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Thanks rosie, I always count on your advice. My strength has increased on my cut down 18 pounds, the ghrp6 may be helping though as well as x factor but Im at my limit though feels like 5 or 10 more pounds on lifts is going to be near injury point. Im just using shift btw. I figured erase would not compare to form, Im suprised form made me break out at only 75mg.

Are you implying I need to pct for erase? I see mixed views on that but if I did I think otc would be sufficient, DAA Erase. Supress c maybe bulk testofen

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
excuse me I meant to say are you implying I need to pct for ostarine

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Just a note, if you are taking Albuterol, I would highly recommend only doing 1 cap of Alpha-T2 with each dose of Albuterol. They certain compound the effects of one another and taking 2 caps of Alpha in the morning WITH Albuterol would not be a good idea.

I assume you're taking Albuterol every 3 hours starting in the morning, 3 times a day, so your best bet would just be to throw one cap of Alpha-T2 with each of those Albuterol doses.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Just a note, if you are taking Albuterol, I would highly recommend only doing 1 cap of Alpha-T2 with each dose of Albuterol. They certain compound the effects of one another and taking 2 caps of Alpha in the morning WITH Albuterol would not be a good idea.

I assume you're taking Albuterol every 3 hours starting in the morning, 3 times a day, so your best bet would just be to throw one cap of Alpha-T2 with each of those Albuterol doses.
just using shift but I have a bottle of yohimbe from primaforce
I take 12mg albuterol pre workout than post workout and three hours later so 12, 6,6, 24mg total.

My plan would be 2 caps of shift 6 grams betalanine
12mg albuterol and 1 scopp n2kts 5g yohimbe during workout towards cardio.
2 caps with breakfast
2caps at night, maybe just 1

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks rosie, I always count on your advice. My strength has increased on my cut down 18 pounds, the ghrp6 may be helping though as well as x factor but Im at my limit though feels like 5 or 10 more pounds on lifts is going to be near injury point. Im just using shift btw. I figured erase would not compare to form, Im suprised form made me break out at only 75mg.

Are you implying I need to pct for erase? I see mixed views on that but if I did I think otc would be sufficient, DAA Erase. Supress c maybe bulk testofen
No worries :)

Just goes to show that one does NOT have to lose strength when losing bodyfat!

Do realize that your training can be INTENSE withOUT you having to make consistent strength progressions every week, especially if you are dieting like most people do re fat loss, and that not increasing the weight on your lifts all the time is NOT going to affect your rate of fat loss. You can STILL do INTENSE and extremely hard training sessions by manipulating other training variables.

excuse me I meant to say are you implying I need to pct for ostarine
Ostarine is a SARM. No PCT required. I don't know enough about Ostarine or SARMS to give more comprehensive information or advice on it, which is why I said that Josh may comment more here.

~Rosie~

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I take 12mg albuterol pre workout than post workout and three hours later so 12, 6,6, 24mg total.

2 caps with breakfast
Wow, that is a lot of Albuterol - that has to be doing a number on your heart. If you're using it as a pre-workout energy booster, I would recommend just sticking with the N2KTS. I know that at least for myself, if I was taking that much Albuterol before a workout, my workout would certainly be hindered and I would be quite concerned about the strain on my heart.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
No worries :)

Just goes to show that one does NOT have to lose strength when losing bodyfat!

Do realize that your training can be INTENSE withOUT you having to make consistent strength progressions every week, especially if you are dieting like most people do re fat loss, and that not increasing the weight on your lifts all the time is NOT going to affect your rate of fat loss. You can STILL do INTENSE and extremely hard training sessions by manipulating other training variables.

Ostarine is a SARM. No PCT required. I don't know enough about Ostarine or SARMS to give more comprehensive information or advice on it, which is why I said that Josh may comment more here.

~Rosie~
Give the Osta a try! You will like it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes your albuterol doses is a bit high, how did you decide on that dose?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
In some people Ostarine has shown to be suppressive. A pct isn't required, but you may want to be careful and keep something around in case.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can work your Shift dosing to whatever you are comfortable with, but just do it progressively. Also, take your Shift on an empty stomach for the strongest effect.

Yes Erase can help strength, as it is also an AI. It will also help in recovery through its reduction in cortisol which formestane cannot do. Low estrogen typically does not cause acne. Not sure why Formestane does that to you.

3 caps of Erase is a strong dose. Not sure on the ostarine...but guys in the Anabolic section may have an opinion

Good luck!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2 caps with breakfast
I can not recommend using Shift when combining that much Albuterol and yohimbine and also a stimulant loaded preworkout.

If you decide to drop the Albuterol and lower all of your doses, then maybe, but those doses of everything are just way too high.