abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was wondering how strong are certain ph's or roids with nutrrient partitioning effect. Ex: beastdrol, epi, hdrol and etc...if they have effects is it stronger than a nutrient partitioning supplement like glycobol, p-slin and so on and so forth? And how long do they last when dosed before the meal?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was wondering how strong are certain ph's or roids with nutrrient partitioning effect. Ex: beastdrol, epi, hdrol and etc...if they have effects is it stronger than a nutrient partitioning supplement like glycobol, p-slin and so on and so forth? And how long do they last when dosed before the meal?
I know that The ONE does - but you won't find that anywhere now.

As for others, people will have to tell you from personal experience.

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx rosie...I'm on the turinabol and androhard and it seems to have some but very minor..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanx rosie...I'm on the turinabol and androhard and it seems to have some but very minor..
No worries :)

I see - I wouldn't know from personal experience, but Sean has mentioned that Turinabol has a slight nutrient repartitioning effect :D

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting on others to see what they say...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beastdrol has strong effects in this department

Superdrol (beastdrol) will do wonders for glycogen stores (I noticed this on Dianabol too)

within 5 days you should notice pumped muscles, and increased vascularity Superdrol works wonders in shuttling carbohydrates

so does epi

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Superdrol (beastdrol) will do wonders for glycogen stores (I noticed this on Dianabol too)

within 5 days you should notice pumped muscles, and increased vascularity Superdrol works wonders in shuttling carbohydrates

so does epi
Superdrol has a great repartitioning effect. M-drol from CEL, Methyl-S from IronLabs, beastdrol from mr.supps, superdrone sold in some UK stores. Check out the poll I posted, lol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you can handle the sides superdrol is probably the best legal steroid(it is not a pro hormone but a fully four carbon ring steroid) for recomp effects

if you have ur diet and training down of course

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
every steroid 'partitions' nutrients in a positive way toward muscle repair/anabolism vs fat storage.

also, CEL has d-plex which is a 'the one' clone.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
every steroid 'partitions' nutrients in a positive way toward muscle repair/anabolism vs fat storage.

THIS.

Every product out there does this.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol has a strong carb repar. effect. If you don't keep those carbs up you're bound to have lethargy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

so does epi
good to know...my next cycle is epi so ill be looking into that and will chim in on the effect..but ill def take ur word for it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you can handle the sides superdrol is probably the best legal steroid(it is not a pro hormone but a fully four carbon ring steroid) for recomp effects

if you have ur diet and training down of course
My workout partner just started beastdrol. i have a bottle in my stash but wont touch it till next winter to bulk up...He seems to love it so far

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Im on h-drol turinabol) and dont seem to have a strong effect on it. Im guessing the stronger compounds like epi and superdrol and etc