Oral steroids vs. Oral PH's

AsylumLifter

It seems that many Oral Steroid users are completely against over the counter pro hormones, stating they are too toxic to be worth using. So I am wondering how they are any more toxic to oral steroids like Dbol or Anadrol. Both are methylated and very strong, so how is it that drugs like Superdrol and Halodrol have such a bad rap, but drugs like Dbol and Anadrol get praised?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
theres years of research behing true AAS, not so much for the designer steroids that are out these days.

AsylumLifter

theres years of research behing true AAS, not so much for the designer steroids that are out these days.
But if there is not research showing them to be worse than oral AAS on the body, why the bad rap. Im not trying to advocate the use of OTC steroids, but i dont get all the bashing.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AAS users don't say PH are too toxic, they say that they aren't as good as the illegals. But users who have tried "PH" will attest to them being as strong as Dbol and drol etc.

The toxicity is very comparable, illegals like Halotestin and methyltren are the most toxic anyway...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
most AAS users who have been in the game for a while only know AAS and stick to it...most wont venture over to designer steroids because they mainly view them inferior.

these days lots of AAS users will substitute oral AAS for desigers because theyre cheaper, legal and produce good gains

AsylumLifter

AAS users don't say PH are too toxic, they say that they aren't as good as the illegals. But users who have tried "PH" will attest to them being as strong as Dbol and drol etc.
This is true, atleast online. I acutally know a few people that quit using real stuff because of legal and supplier issues, and started using OTC stuff and they are loving the OTC gear they bought. One even said he was never going back to illegal stuff.

most AAS users who have been in the game for a while only know AAS and stick to it...most wont venture over to designer steroids because they mainly view them inferior.
I see this point of view alot. It seems odd to many that someone who could be open minded enough to use AAS, is too close minded to try something like PH's.:think:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love some of the OTC stuff and have been in the game for approx 15 years. There are not too many oral A.S that I can't find a reasonable alternative. The Only Oral A.S. that I can't find anything otc to compare with is Halotestin.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this thread is from 2008, and thats all you have to say?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think part of it is that the AAS users are happy with what they can get regarding the orals, and also get them as cheap or cheaper than the designer steroids in the prohormones. They aren't looking for the newest and greatest orals, because they tend to just use them to jump-start a long-acting injectable cycle for the most part as well.

ManBeast