Opinions on prohormones please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rush8780

Rush8780

Awards
Im looking to run a new prohormone cycle here in a few weeks, im going to be starting my cutting routine then as well. I have found 2 very good prohormone stacks, one being a bulking one and one being a cutting stack. Whats your opinion on running a bulking prohormone during a cutting phase?? Keep in mind my diet will be very restrictive consisting of 8 meals a day with lean meat complex carb and green veggies with NO cheat meals. My diet will def lean me down, but would it be wise to run a bulking stack with it?? Comments please

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
What compound are you thinking?

From everything I 've seen, you're diet will dictate what the end result will be on cycle and not necessarily the PH.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well the bulking PH is made by XCel called barbarian fx. Really good one. But I have done this diet before and I did it completely naturally. And I got ripped.
You could always run Epi and Trendione for a cutter. Or there are some good reviews on the alpha-1 (m1-A) clones out right now for bulking. I am not a fan of those mixed products TBH its a lot of stuff at once and if you have never ran any of those products and you do wind up having a bad reaction you wont know the culprit nor the remedy...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wrong section.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
another nooby trying to get huge quick with weird ass companies that no one knows of

this thing hes looking at is hdrol, dmz, mten, and lmg stacked together

25 hdrol
5 msten
20 lmg
25 dmz

just like every typical stacked compound, its dosed by a complete douchebag

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The fact that you're eating 8 meals and only lean meat and veggies leads me to believe that you're understanding of proper nutrition isn't all that good. If it already got you ripped than why change it. Seems like an overall pretty bad idea to me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
another nooby trying to get huge quick with weird ass companies that no one knows of

this thing hes looking at is hdrol, dmz, mten, and lmg stacked together

25 hdrol
5 msten
20 lmg
25 dmz

just like every typical stacked compound, its dosed by a complete douchebag
Hello liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.