Opinions on cycle

AXnastyy

Awards
I am considering running a t bol or d bol cycle with test. I need opinions on where to purchase the products from, the dosage, how long it is in my system for, and what results I will get. Also, what would be a good pct for it so I can keep my weight and my gains.

Riskyb

Awards
You can't ask for sources... And why not read about the substances you'll be putting into your body first? You can find a lot of info with the search button

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
You just joined and have 2 posts. Your first question was where to purchase steroids. You clearly are not ready to do steroids.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do your own research. We're here to offer advice and criticism, not spoonfeed you everything.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has all the test u need and dpol

AXnastyy

Awards
Well then, what would be the appropriate dosage of the tbol and test? and for the pct I was considering running clomid and hcg. what do you think the dosage on that would be? Also, what would be the detection times for everything?

Viking23

Awards
Well then, what would be the appropriate dosage of the tbol and test? and for the pct I was considering running clomid and hcg. what do you think the dosage on that would be? Also, what would be the detection times for everything?
dude you can honestly find all those answers on google. so start researching cause your knowledge on the subject is a 0

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Look man u waste more time asking these questions and waiting for someone to actually answer instead of taking 2-3 hours and just read and take notes do some school work