Onelife goes "IntrAbolic" with AEN

onelife

onelife

Awards
ill be putting the rest of in a short while!! gotta run to class im late as is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
11/15 Chest 12th workout

Initial thoughts and notes

Never realized how much of a pain in the ass not having a computer is lol... guess we take it for granted how easy it is to type cause I am sick of using a notepad already hehe. The Aen stack... ya I want more!!!!!!

Energy
Today's workout was a complete joke. It's was a complete breeze as far as energy expended for me.. and we sure didn't take it easy. I almost have to be careful because I always want to go an extra set or two now... and without those added cals it can be a big no no as far as overtraining would go.

Strength
Went up a rep or two in my inclines today. Nothing else to really note here.

Pump
Full body as always :) Trying to nail chest alone isnt going to happen on this stuff, my chest tri's and shoulders were all fully blown!!!

My Cardio session:
Wow this went great today. Cardio just flew by.. it felt like a did 5 minutes today. I really think you guys should promote this aspect of your stack more!! It's absolutely incredible for cardio endurance and energy!! And again... no more upset stomach feeling during it!!

Wrap up

Awesome workout!!! Have not had a bad one yet on this stuff. Chest looked huge and full. I was extremely vascular and hard too. I am really going to have to try to stay on this stack, im definitely loving it!!
awesome workout man! Keep it up! :D

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow this went great today. Cardio just flew by.. it felt like a did 5 minutes today. I really think you guys should promote this aspect of your stack more!! It's absolutely incredible for cardio endurance and energy!!
Couldn't agree more. It is definitely the best benefit in my opinion, among others of course ;)