One more Prime log

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 update:

Weighed in at 168 this morning, which is prob a good thing considering I'm cutting. Woot woot! Felt good all day, still feel pretty good despite a crappy nights sleep. I live in a loft, any and all sound/light in the apartment creeps into my room and takes a big dump on my slumber. I got some ZMA to start tonight, hopefully it helps me to rest better.

Now, as far as workouts, today was max effort lower body.
Front Squat: worked up to final set of 1x285
Walking lunges, reps per each leg: wasn't sure where to start weight wise... 9x80, 9x100, 8x105
Glute-Hams: 10, 8, 7.. first time ever doing these, they are HARD
Back Extensions on ball: 13, 10, 10
Ball Crunches: 15, 10, 8
finished it all up with 7 or so minutes HIIT on the elliptical. Stretched out pretty good after all this, and yeah. I'm gonna get ready for class now, and I'm training some girl after that.. Gosh big huge LONG day! Not complaining, but I'm gonna be pooped tonight.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
good work man ! hope u sleep better with the ZMA

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah man. Thanks a lot. Hopefully I get some mega ZZZZs going tonight.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So, it's at least day 30 with X-Factor, the very least, and I haven't had any indication that it's working. No increased DOMS, no nothing!

labiaSmasher

Awards
scribed......

i think i'm gonna make a purchase soon! keep us updated!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Did 35 mins cardio today, 10 of that was HIIT, all on elliptical mind ya. Then stretched the crud out of my hams and quads

Then I walked a mile or so back to my apartment, and downed 4tbsp of natty pb w/ 1 scoop of cinnamonbun whey isolate.. Oh so freaking good. I love that mix. Just heat up the pb, mix in the protein, maybe add a smidge of water, stir it up and eat it like candy.

Leonidus

Awards
I just started back in the gym after the injury, and was getting those weird burps too, not vomit burps, but burned like a mother lol.. i was poppin tums for a few minutes. What all have you noticed as far as strength, recomp, hardening effects that this product claims? I mean i know most subjects didn't hit the real crazy stuff til that magical week 3.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Ozarka, maybe you should cure your ***** titties first before taking anything other than Whey.

Not meaning to be mean, but your physique looks average at best.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ozarka, maybe you should cure your ***** titties first before taking anything other than Whey.

That was unecessary, those are his before pics and lets save the comments for the after pics...

Not everyone is going for a bodybuilders physique, as long as you make steady improvement your getting the job done. I know a lot of people look at my son's pics and say what a fat ass but I will tell you that fat ass could crush most of us. Appearances can be deceiving... most really strong guys aren't particularly lean and have such large bone frames that it is not pleasing to the eye in a bodybuilding sense. So you take the befores and compare them to the afters and that is what we should pass judgement on the difference...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established

I've had puffy nips since for years. It's a product of being a former fat boy.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I've had puffy nips since for years. It's a product of being a former fat boy.
Same here. I've got the same crap you do. That's what happens when you have parents that dont care what you eat and constanley buy junk food...its up to you to make healthy choices.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Same here. I've got the same crap you do. That's what happens when you have parents that dont care what you eat and constanley buy junk food...its up to you to make healthy choices.
Oh yeah. I read ya loud and clear.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Happened with me for MANY years! Reese PB cups for breakfast, Lucky Charms for lunch, a big and unhealthy dinner and unlimited ice cream.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I start thinking about some of the things I used to eat daily. I used to stop almost every morning and get a sonic toaster sandwich, chick-fil-a chicken bisquet or some big McDonalds or Jack-N-Box breakfast meal. It has been so long since I have stopped to get something like that. I have traded my food addiction for the gym addiction and I am better off for it.

Don't let anyone bring you down. You are not bragging about anything and you are giving an unbiased/honest review of a product I am interested in. I will continue to follow the thread waiting until my PCT to crack my 2 bottles of Prime.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I start thinking about some of the things I used to eat daily. I used to stop almost every morning and get a sonic toaster sandwich, chick-fil-a chicken bisquet or some big McDonalds or Jack-N-Box breakfast meal. It has been so long since I have stopped to get something like that. I have traded my food addiction for the gym addiction and I am better off for it.

Don't let anyone bring you down. You are not bragging about anything and you are giving an unbiased/honest review of a product I am interested in. I will continue to follow the thread waiting until my PCT to crack my 2 bottles of Prime.
Thanks for the encouraging words man. No worries, ain't nobody bringing me down!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
on the first page, a few posts down..

I don't think it's that bad.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I think USPlabs was referring to the hater's pics...

Good luck bro, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Hit the gym hard, get the diet in and you'll go far

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The picture of the kitten in Ozarkas avatar is all I need to feel warm inside.

flex13

Awards
Ya bro you look fine...Just keep up the hard work and keep the updates coming about the prime

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You are fine, but i dispise those that attack others without cause or purpose and remain anonymous..

Well, I call them losers.
totally agree here, that was a shocking comment made and I'm disgusted. Support people, dont insult them!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
At the beginning of my comeback (discharge from rehab. I ate about 10,000 cals of junk snacks a day and did nothing but go to NA/AA meetings and fart)... I looked like total sh*t. Even for a week or two after I got out, I would still gorge myself on candy and whatnot... I was surprised I didn't get more insults from superficial pricks.

I see you on the boards with a lot of good contributions and you are always courteous to people as well. You seem like a good guy and it takes balls to post pictures. You look good man. It only gets better. Keep at it and let the pathetic remarks fuel your workouts. It's jealous, envious people like that, that are just angry with themselves.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for coming across rude, I look average at best too. I'm also not the youngest kid on the block, as the photo shows.
Just judging from the photos, it looks as if Ozarka is in the beginning stages of physical development through working out,
so he'll make gains regardless of whether he takes PRIME or not.

Most interesting would be a guy / gal having reached his or her genetic limit, or almost, and then trying out PRIME.

But good luck anyhow Ozarka, I just have said what I meant differently.

And no, I'm not angry with myself. Why should I?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

yeah, you're a real nice chap aren't you? Bet you've got heaps of mates.

Keep up the good work Ozarka - bet this guy is really one of those lardarse internet nerds living in their nana's basement.

pffft!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Wow guys, thanks for having my back.

I feel special :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm pretty much loving Prime thus far. I'm seriously having to talk myself out of going to the gym.. Ha!

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
yeah i gotta admit i'm impressed. I did legs on Wednesday and would usually give a whole days rest afterwards and do shoulders on Friday.

But i felt good yesterday, even after my best legs workout ever) and so did shoulders anyway and still got PR's.

Today i feel like i could do another leg workout, and it's not like i've had time to rest. We suffered a freak downpour and the conservatory started leaking..badly. No one else was around so i had to lugg furniture out of the conservatory.

I've also noticed the pump, the hunger, and the deep sleep, but not the euphoric feelings.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I've also noticed the pump, the hunger, and the deep sleep, but not the euphoric feelings.

Ditto... But I'm a miserable ****er anyway.

I have noticed, despite the deeper sleep, it can be harder to get to sleep though... I might try dosing the last dose further away from beddy byes, i'm just afraid that night time might be the most beneficial time to have it doing it's thang. Not sure what to do on that front.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Ditto... But I'm a miserable ****er anyway.

I have noticed, despite the deeper sleep, it can be harder to get to sleep though... I might try dosing the last dose further away from beddy byes, i'm just afraid that night time might be the most beneficial time to have it doing it's thang. Not sure what to do on that front.
I wouldnt recommend dosing it too far away from bed time, i did that (had last dose with last meal of the day first time i dosed it and i kept on waking up all through the night.

I'm stacking it with ZMK and powerfull so falling asleep isnt a problem. But i have definatly noticed a difference since the Prime, my deep sleep isnt due to these other 2 supps. I was getting good sleep before prime but i'd wake up once a night like on a schedule. Now i sleep straight through for like 9-10 hours!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Try a low dose of pregnenolone.
On that note.. for anyone who has seen me post about it, I generally suffer from some pretty bad social anxiety. I was prescribed Zoloft approximately 1 month ago (50mg) and it has helped tremendously. I feel like I've been freed from a prison I couldn't find my way out of. It's great!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt recommend dosing it too far away from bed time, i did that (had last dose with last meal of the day first time i dosed it and i kept on waking up all through the night.

I'm stacking it with ZMK and powerfull so falling asleep isnt a problem. But i have definatly noticed a difference since the Prime, my deep sleep isnt due to these other 2 supps. I was getting good sleep before prime but i'd wake up once a night like on a schedule. Now i sleep straight through for like 9-10 hours!
I would've liked to have tried Prime ;)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Try a low dose of pregnenolone.

I was kinda half joking... I'm basically just often somewhat cynical and show very little by way of excitement, or for that matter any emotion. That's just the way I was built though!

Might give ZMK a go sometime. Already using PFull, but i've heard some good things about ZMK.

How come you aren't trying Prime by the way? Surely being a USP rep has to have some benefits!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was kinda half joking... I'm basically just often somewhat cynical and show very little by way of excitement, or for that matter any emotion. That's just the way I was built though!

Might give ZMK a go sometime. Already using PFull, but i've heard some good things about ZMK.

How come you aren't trying Prime by the way? Surely being a USP rep has to have some benefits!
ZMK is great for recovery. I love ZMK.

I'll tell you the benefits of being a USP Rep as soon as I get any ;) lol. I'm not mad at not getting any products or samples, but I was told that a package shipped out a month and 10 days ago. It never came so I asked and was told "soon". Then again a few weeks later I asked and they said they were shipping it Monday.... Then I asked again... then... again... then again.... "soon" ;) So I got word that it shipped Monday and I asked and I said, "well if it shipped out already I should have it in a couple days!"... the response "hopefully". lol.

I'm not mad or anything about it. I think it's funny in a sense...

I'll tell you the benefits of being a USP Rep as soon as I get any ;) lol. I'm not mad at not getting any products or samples, but I was told that a package shipped out a month and 10 days ago. It never came so I asked and was told "soon". Then again a few weeks later I asked and they said they were shipping it Monday.... Then I asked again... then... again... then again.... "soon" ;) So I got word that it shipped Monday and I asked and I said, "well if it shipped out already I should have it in a couple days!"... the response "hopefully". lol.

time for you to move on and the Big pack will arrive shortly as severance.

I can not stand airing internal business publically. We had to take care of our consumers before the reps and every rep understood this except for one.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well, how about you receive this one pack and no more? That way, you will not have to worry! Sound good?

Your public abasing of the company and myself is unprofessional, juvenile, and will not be tolerated; as you feel the need to publicly air your concerns, so will I: Your services are no longer needed. To my knowledge, the packs have been sent out, as per this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/103464-if-you-owed-2.html

I received confirmation representative packages were sent out the same day.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Once you recieve the nice pack it wil be time for you to move on.

I can not stand airing internal business publically. We had to take care of our consumers before the reps and every rep understood this except for one.
I'll consider it a severence package for having my before and after pictures published in Planet Muscle when I used the longest and most expensive prohormone/prosteroid cycle (this was understood) to support my recomp. But hey, it's marketing ;)

sorry ozarka for the unprofessional behavior exhibited in your thread.

There will not be a back and forth battle of words. The actions are done and time for the log to continue.

I will send ozarka 2 bottles of prime for the interruption.

Please PM address.

take care

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

There will not be a back and forth battle of words. The actions are done and time for the log to continue.

Please PM address.

take care
Ozarka, you can have my 2 bottles that are coming to my apartment via pony express.

I'm done with this issue on your thread. Sorry about that. I'm supporting your transformation either way.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

To put your attitude and disrespect into context, I once held out for 6 months with no payment, and no product; most importantly, I did not complain because it is unprofessional, and makes one appear juvenile.

Jacob has consistently and generously repaid me for such loyalty, and now I am able to make a profitable living doing something I love. Further, my future has literally been secured - both in terms of my education and occupation - due to the generosity of Jacob and our other ownership.

Your absenteeism and unprofessional behavior are at odds with the primary message of this company. While I wish you no ill, and intend no disrespect, you are simply not fit for work with USP Labs.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
To put your attitude and disrespect into context, I once held out for 6 months with no payment, and no product; most importantly, I did not complain because it is unprofessional, and makes one appear juvenile.

Jacob has consistently and generously repaid me for such loyalty, and now I am able to make a profitable living doing something I love. Further, my future has literally been secured - both in terms of my education and occupation - due to the generosity of Jacob and our other ownership.

Your absenteeism and unprofessional behavior are at odds with the primary message of this company. While I wish you no ill, and intend no disrespect, you are simply not fit for work with USP Labs.
I couldn't agree more Mullet.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established

Please PM address.

take care

DAMN! lucky u Ozorka!! Can i just say that i feel slightly put out as well (nudge nudge wink wink) :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't agree more Mullet.
Alright, then we are in agreement. No further need to convolute this log with unfortunate and childish banter. Apologies for your late pack, but at least it elucidated that our ideals are at odds.

Ozarka, you can have my 2 bottles that are coming to my apartment via pony express.

I'm done with this issue on your thread. Sorry about that. I'm supporting your transformation either way.

You should send him the entire pack if you are honestly supporting his transformation..

At USPlabs, we are a team. FOG has no idea what taking one for the team means. At the end those that sacrifice are rewarded the healthiest.