One more Prime log

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm pretty much loving Prime thus far. I'm seriously having to talk myself out of going to the gym.. Ha!
Ditto! I also have to tell myself to , rather force myself to leave if I notice that im doing to many sets! No complaints though!! also OZ, are you eating for bulk??

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You should send him the entire pack if you are honestly supporting his transformation..

At USPlabs, we are a team. FOG has no idea what taking one for the team means. At the end those that sacrifice are rewarded the healthiest.
Jacob, you could've said you can't send it. The 'team' doesn't need to be deceptive or shady. Enough, please.

Jacob, you could've said you can't send it. The 'team' doesn't need to be deceptive or shady. Enough, please.

Enough please? You instigated this BS but you are known to be delusional at times.

there are many layers of communication and deception would of meant a pack was never sent. To justify the delay, the pack was stuffed extra for the lost time and rep loyalty so much more product was added.

Please just send it on to ozarka as you stated.

take care

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Guys I don't mean to butt in, but shouldn't we be on this thread to help our friend ozarka with support and ideas.You are drowing his thread with drama. Lets get back to ozarka and his progress. If you have problems then pm each other like adults.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Guys I don't mean to butt in, but shouldn't we be on this thread to help our friend ozarka with support and ideas.You are drowing his thread with drama. Lets get back to ozarka and his progress. If you have problems then pm each other like adults.

Agreed 100%... Reps. Back to the scheduled program

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So, I was gone to home depot and HEB to stock up on healthy foods, and to get the materials for my box squat box.. and I come back to... 4 free bottle of Prime? Did I understand that right?

Wow.. Sorry to see the drama go down, doesn't bother me at all that it was right in the middle of my thread, just upsets me a bit because I think highly of the main parties involved.. You know, not cool to see people you like and respect having words.

I may be being a bit of a teenage girl on this one.. But, good excuse.. I got some news today. My little sister (17 yrs old, senior in high school) is pregnant. Wow. Got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach on this one.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ditto! I also have to tell myself to , rather force myself to leave if I notice that im doing to many sets! No complaints though!! also OZ, are you eating for bulk??
Nah. I'm cutting at the moment. Down to 166 as of yesterday morning.. Will be a bit higher tomorrow, major league cheat meal tonight.. Pizza and ice cream and pizza oh my!

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Nah. I'm cutting at the moment. Down to 166 as of yesterday morning.. Will be a bit higher tomorrow, major league cheat meal tonight.. Pizza and ice cream and pizza oh my!
Cool... hey if I can remember correctly, isnt Pizza the ultimate Prime food? I cheat once or twice a week, Id go nuts if I didnt!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Today I got to use my newly crafted box squat box. I should have measured it after I built it instead of assuming that 12" + 2" = 14".. because in the lumber world, I guess it only equals 13".. So, I gotta add a little height to this bad boy. The box squats went pretty ok... Just definitely a bit too low. Workout was allright overall.. Nothing special though. Today was so-so.. I'm going to attribute most of this to recent events that are out of my control..

Tomorrow is max effort upper body, and I can't freakin' wait. Uh!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I went back for more tonight. Just got back from some elliptical fun.. 30 minutes total, 12 of those were HIIT.

I don't want to stop. I like having to force myself to stay away from the gym. That is a NICE "problem" to have.

Oh, and once again, I'd say it's day 35 or so.. X-Factor still doing nothing as far as I can tell. Guess X-Factor may just be a big miss for me.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I got to use my newly crafted box squat box. I should have measured it after I built it instead of assuming that 12" + 2" = 14".. because in the lumber world, I guess it only equals 13".. So, I gotta add a little height to this bad boy. The box squats went pretty ok... Just definitely a bit too low. Workout was allright overall.. Nothing special though. Today was so-so.. I'm going to attribute most of this to recent events that are out of my control..

Tomorrow is max effort upper body, and I can't freakin' wait. Uh!
I hear you on life in 'the lumber world' haha.

14 is perfect for me, about an inch, inch and half low...

I am very excited to hear how this works for you. Keep it up buddy! :dance::dance:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and once again, I'd say it's day 35 or so.. X-Factor still doing nothing as far as I can tell. Guess X-Factor may just be a big miss for me.

This is too bad. I have heard good things about the product..

***You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ozarkaBRAND again.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I hear you on life in 'the lumber world' haha.

14 is perfect for me, about an inch, inch and half low...

I am very excited to hear how this works for you. Keep it up buddy! :dance::dance:
Haha.. Yeah I'm thinking 14 or so is gonna be my sweet spot.. We shall see... Oh, and now I get to cut some more wood, and nail it onto my already expertly (HA!) crafted box.. lol

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Max Effort Upper Body:
Barbell Bench - worked up to set of 1x245
Weighted dips - bw+30lbs, set of 13, set of 11
Cable rows - screw my face these were hard today... got some good work in though
Face pulls - hard like the rows, but not so much, 2 sets at 110, 1 set at 100
Dumbell shrugs - 3 sets of 8-12 @ 75 down to 50 lbs at the end
Dumbell curls - 3 sets of 8-15 @ 30's down to 20's on last set
Abs - UH!

Lil' bit of cardio after all that.. I'm feeling pretty crappy guys, really thinking I may be overtrained a bit. I need some rest. I'm gonna really take it easy tomorrow.. maybe take some good naps. Oh yeah, naps for Oz.

PS. Eat natty pb mixed with cinnamonbun whey - it's amazing, throw it on some ezekial bread and it's a party

PSS. Maybe I'm not overtrained, but who knows.. anybody got any telltale signs and symptoms I should look for?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PS. Eat natty pb mixed with cinnamonbun whey - it's amazing, throw it on some ezekial bread and it's a party
Looks like i am going to go eat now... thanks... :dance:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Max Effort Upper Body:
Barbell Bench - worked up to set of 1x245
Weighted dips - bw+30lbs, set of 13, set of 11
Cable rows - screw my face these were hard today... got some good work in though
Face pulls - hard like the rows, but not so much, 2 sets at 110, 1 set at 100
Dumbell shrugs - 3 sets of 8-12 @ 75 down to 50 lbs at the end
Dumbell curls - 3 sets of 8-15 @ 30's down to 20's on last set
Abs - UH!

Lil' bit of cardio after all that.. I'm feeling pretty crappy guys, really thinking I may be overtrained a bit. I need some rest. I'm gonna really take it easy tomorrow.. maybe take some good naps. Oh yeah, naps for Oz.

PSS. Maybe I'm not overtrained, but who knows.. anybody got any telltale signs and symptoms I should look for?
Just eat and rest up bud.

I took a week off, which equated to 2 weeks of training for my upper body and then hit PBs (and that was WITHOUT Prime!).

Sometimes a bit of extra rest does wonders - just keep eating!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Symptoms of over training may include strength loss/trouble sleeping/always feeling tired/loss of apatite and even getting colds or flu.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Just eat and rest up bud.

I took a week off, which equated to 2 weeks of training for my upper body and then hit PBs (and that was WITHOUT Prime!).

Sometimes a bit of extra rest does wonders - just keep eating!
Thanks for the encouragement pal. It's doing me good. Can't wait to get my nap on tomorrow!
Symptoms of over training may include strength loss/trouble sleeping/always feeling tired/loss of apatite and even getting colds or flu.
Well, strength has been down a bit on a few lifts.. Ugh.. sleep has been good though, and I'm hungry as crap. lol. Good day of rest tomorrow, goood rest.. Hopefully I'll be good to go.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement pal. It's doing me good. Can't wait to get my nap on tomorrow!
Well, strength has been down a bit on a few lifts.. Ugh.. sleep has been good though, and I'm hungry as crap. lol. Good day of rest tomorrow, goood rest.. Hopefully I'll be good to go.
If you feel the need for a break, try a 'cruise period' and just do full body workouts that have a straight set for each body part and perform it at about 60% of your capacity. Go through the motions and keep the mind muscle connection (also good for neuromuscularity) and focus on form and flexion rather than weight/resistance and intensity.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If you feel the need for a break, try a 'cruise period' and just do full body workouts that have a straight set for each body part and perform it at about 60% of your capacity. Go through the motions and keep the mind muscle connection (also good for neuromuscularity) and focus on form and flexion rather than weight/resistance and intensity.
Thanks for the chunk of wisdom FOG. Hoping it doesn't come down to that though. Time will tell...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the chunk of wisdom FOG. Hoping it doesn't come down to that though. Time will tell...
It may not ;) Some adaptogens may be of great aid to you. The Sensoril is starting to kick in (been on it 2 weeks exactly) and I can tell that my body has been modulating cortisol VERY well. My stress tolerance has gone up a bit as well.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Felt pretty good today :)

Max effort lower body + 20 mins cardio (12 of that = HIIT)
Back Squat: worked up to set of 1 at 325 (kind of dissapointed, but it IS my first time to back squat in at least a month)
Walking lunges: 3 sets of 8 - 120, 110, 110
Glute-Hams: 3 sets of 8 (good gosh these hurt)
Abs/back strengthener: did some ab stuff, and some back extensions on the gauntlet while grasping a 35lber..

I need some ideas for better core work. I'd really like to be doing something where I'm standing that is a bit more functional. Any great ideas for lower back strengthening exercises, ie., what worked best for you?

I'll update weight and stuff in the morning.. I may be doing a 2 weeker of something hormonal pretty soon. Ain't too worried about it screwing my log though, I mean, I'll be on Prime for months, I'll be on either Epi or SD for a couple weeks to 1 month (split into 2 week cycles).. No worries as far as I'm concerned.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
well i get all of mi core workout from my total gym when preforming any exosize i rise my legs in the air and my abs get killd

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
I would consider more food instead of going hormonal.
But Its your body.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
2 WEEK UPDATE
Going good. I'm at 168lbs.. and slowly declining (which is the plan, cutting it up!). Got some HIIT in today, and some steady moderate-intensity cardio.. Have I mentioned I love the elliptical?

Maybe I'll post up some pics in the morning, see if anything is going on with my body visibly. Fellas, have a nice one!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yea true :) forgot about that
Who knows though. I may continue on without any chemical manipulation.. I will for at least the rest of this week, and probably/maybe next week too.

I know though that some SD or some Havoc would REALLY help me finish out this cut.. I'm ready to be done with it!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Who knows though. I may continue on without any chemical manipulation.. I will for at least the rest of this week, and probably/maybe next week too.

I know though that some SD or some Havoc would REALLY help me finish out this cut.. I'm ready to be done with it!
I would choose havoc over the super for a cut, imo

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What makes ya say that hman? Besides the fact that SD while cutting will prob make me feel like I'm dead.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
What makes ya say that hman? Besides the fact that SD while cutting will prob make me feel like I'm dead.
That and I just feel bloated as hell every time I take sd. It says it is supposed to make you lose water and what not , but I feel very bloated when taking it. imo

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use Drol for anything man. I think even the AX reps would probably advise against it. It's the poison that sprayed these types of logs all over the boards:

"I love this Superdrol! I'm up 10lbs in week 1, but I think I peed blood. Should I start PCT?"

"This stuff is POWERFULL! I mean, I am so dead I sleep all day but when I get up to lift weights, I get a SICK pump!"

"What is this stuff made out of? I gained 20lbs and kept -8 in PCT... and my boobies hurt :( "

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ozarka what's your routine like on the elliptical? I did 30s Sprint / 60s Rest for 10 sets for a long time, and recently bumped it up to 11 or 12 sets depending on how I feel. I've considered 20s /40s, but didn't end up making the switch yet.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah and you are still supposed to send me the drol!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ozarka what's your routine like on the elliptical? I did 30s Sprint / 60s Rest for 10 sets for a long time, and recently bumped it up to 11 or 12 sets depending on how I feel. I've considered 20s /40s, but didn't end up making the switch yet.
I've been doing the 20/40 routine. It makes those 10-15 minutes worth go by quick.
Yeah and you are still supposed to send me the drol!
Dude, you still plan on purchasin' that from me? If not, I'm pretty sure it might probably most likely be going down my hatch!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use Drol for anything man. I think even the AX reps would probably advise against it. It's the poison that sprayed these types of logs all over the boards:

"I love this Superdrol! I'm up 10lbs in week 1, but I think I peed blood. Should I start PCT?"

"This stuff is POWERFULL! I mean, I am so dead I sleep all day but when I get up to lift weights, I get a SICK pump!"

"What is this stuff made out of? I gained 20lbs and kept -8 in PCT... and my boobies hurt :( "
If I do run it, it'll only be for a 2 weeker. So hopefully it won't be too terrible.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
re. SD

u can use it pre workout iv done it and CRAP u get super charged! but only prework out only!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
re. SD

u can use it pre workout iv done it and CRAP u get super charged! but only prework out only!!
If I run it it will only be at 10mg per day... So, that would def work, at least for the resistance training days.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Hey O, are you finding it more difficult to diet while on Prime? I'm considering giving it a shot but if the appetite increase is pretty noticeable I may hold off for a while.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey O, are you finding it more difficult to diet while on Prime? I'm considering giving it a shot but if the appetite increase is pretty noticeable I may hold off for a while.
The appetite increase was really only noticeable for the first few days in my experience.. by the end of the first week I was more than used to it. Nothing you couldn't handle I'm sure.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
so ive been following this thread, among others, i think ur the only other person ive seen take this while cutting. ive been on prime for between 1 and 1.5 weeks now, but i havent really noticed any physical changes. i have more energy/ endurance in the gym but that may be attributed to the powerfull i started 2 weeks ago, as these changes had begun before prime. I am not getting any actual pumps from the prime or hunger as some people record. im still waiting to finish the first bottle to decide for sure, but i was under the assumption this would help with a lower calorie diet. i was wondering how that was working for u? u think its definately noticeable even still?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
so ive been following this thread, among others, i think ur the only other person ive seen take this while cutting. ive been on prime for between 1 and 1.5 weeks now, but i havent really noticed any physical changes. i have more energy/ endurance in the gym but that may be attributed to the powerfull i started 2 weeks ago, as these changes had begun before prime. I am not getting any actual pumps from the prime or hunger as some people record. im still waiting to finish the first bottle to decide for sure, but i was under the assumption this would help with a lower calorie diet. i was wondering how that was working for u? u think its definately noticeable even still?
Thus far I'd say it's definitely been a help. I've been able to go harder and longer while still eating in a caloric deficit, which is goooood news for my body fat! I've only finished 2 weeks, I'm not totally impressed, but from the way Jacob talks, there should be some goood good things to come.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I am sure that it helps on a cut, from what I am observing it that this may work better while bulking or recomping. I feel that a calorie deficit may not be the best way to go, I think you will see more results on a clean bulk or when eating around maintenance and I still think your going to lose fat. Just a gutt feeling from what I have been seeing and reading. Body type figures into this as well, it always does. If your an endo I would remain around maintenance or a little over, otherwise you could probably eat more freely and still lose.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Weighed in at 167 this morning :)

Listen in mutha luvas.. Repetition upper body today = UH!
Dbell Bench: 3 sets of 70lbers - 12, 12, 8
Lat pulldowns: 3 sets @ 137.5, 125, 112.5 - 8, 8, 8
Face Pulls: 3 sets @ 120, 110, 100 - 10, 9, 11
Lat Raises: 3 sets @ 20s, 30s, 30s - 11, 10, 8
Hammer Curls: 3 sets @ 27.5s, 25s, 25s - 10, 10, 10
Decline CG bench: 3 sets @ 125 - 14, 10, 9

Was great.. so was my PW shake. 2 cups whole milk, 1 scoop cinnamon bun whey, 400 calories of mmm mmm mmm.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
BIG thanks to USPLabs!!

Got my 2 free bottles of Prime today. Thanks a lot guys!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice...

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Weee... free Prime! Does this mean a 60-90 days log :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Weee... free Prime! Does this mean a 60-90 days log :)
Well, atm I've got 4 bottles, ED dosing, should last me pretty close to 3 months.. And if I get the other bottles from FOG, then I should be clear for nearly a full on 120 days! !

UH!