On Cycle Testosterone Support - DO NOT Cycle Without It! Make PCT Easy on Yourself!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be using this method of using M1D during an upcoming Epistane cycle. I'll post the log on here soon!
Glad to hear you're loggign it man.
Of course I am logging it! It's a new idea to me, haven't used it in this way before, so it should be freakin' awesome!

Heck, I gained 12 lbs the first time I ran the trifecta stack (cherry poppin cycle), it should help out a ton on a stronger cycle
How soon will you be running this G? I'm probably more anxious for you to run this than you are!! LOL

Do you have any ideas of how you're going to dose both compounds?

I'm thinking that this protocol of using M-1D as a "test-base" is sound. You should do really well on that cycle bro.

I know I'll sub to it fo sho!!!:head:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
M1D -6/6/6/6/6/6 caps
Epi - 0/0/20/30/30/40
Madol (maybe) - 0/0/0/20/30/30

PCT - Clomid/Formadrol other goodies.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, Clomid and Formadrol...wholly crap. Talk about a sploogetastic PCT. SHEEEEEESH!

I honestly have to say, I wonder if it's kind of redundant to run M1D with Madol. I mean, Madol is essentially a form of testosterone. - You may be better off running Forma-D on cycle, GMG. I think that would actually prove more beneficial for you. Just my opinion.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Dude, Clomid and Formadrol...wholly crap. Talk about a sploogetastic PCT. SHEEEEEESH!

I honestly have to say, I wonder if it's kind of redundant to run M1D with Madol. I mean, Madol is essentially a form of testosterone. - You may be better off running Forma-D on cycle, GMG. I think that would actually prove more beneficial for you. Just my opinion.
You think it would have the same effect... as an on cycle base? I thought Phera shut one down pretty bad.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You think it would have the same effect... as an on cycle base? I thought Phera shut one down pretty bad.
it is supposed to be pretty harsh , that is unless you buy est's kind. Then you just get nothing lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is supposed to be pretty harsh , that is unless you buy est's kind. Then you just get nothing lol
Yes, but you have to remember that the point of using M1-D isn't to avoid shutdown, it's to make your body run in a more stable environment, as though it was still producing testosterone. Forma-D is what will help you combat shutdown. - They have two totally different purposes when used on cycle.

I used Forma-D on cycle for Epi/SD in which I'm in PCT right now, and the transition was soooo smooth! I'm still climbing in strength! :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but you have to remember that the point of using M1-D isn't to avoid shutdown, it's to make your body run in a more stable environment, as though it was still producing testosterone. Forma-D is what will help you combat shutdown. - They have two totally different purposes when used on cycle.

I used Forma-D on cycle for Epi/SD in which I'm in PCT right now, and the transition was soooo smooth! I'm still climbing in strength! :D
I thought you were using M1D as well?

If so, I'll save my M1D and run the Epi/Form/Phera cycle. Hmm...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you were using M1D as well?

If so, I'll save my M1D and run the Epi/Form/Phera cycle. Hmm...
Ya, I think that would be best.

Yes I was also using M1-D. The combination of Forma-D/M1-D really helped out for sure. I never felt that great on Epi/SD before. I've ran that cycle once prior, and the PCT sucked. Soooo much easier this time! I feel great already, and I'm one week into PCT with Tamoxifen/T-Force/Forma-D.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Word. Should have my cycle log up today... Epi/Phera/Forma-D it is!

What is your thoughts on me using the Forma-D during my pre-load of supports... would that be a preventative measure towards shutdown at all, or am I just making things complicated?

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
This sounds like an interesting idea. Thinking I might have to look into this for my next cycle.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word. Should have my cycle log up today... Epi/Phera/Forma-D it is!

What is your thoughts on me using the Forma-D during my pre-load of supports... would that be a preventative measure towards shutdown at all, or am I just making things complicated?
I actually think you would benefit more from using it about 2 weeks out from PCT. It gives you time to really give yourself a nice kick. Sort of a jumpstart just prior to your hormonal recovery. That's what I did on my cycle and I feel freaking GREAT! :D

2wks into PCT, still hitting PR's, high energy leves. Never better, my friend! I even had to take 2 weeks off of chest work due to an injury. One week was my last week of the cycle, and then the next week was first week into PCT. I was scared to hit bench on Monday for fear of strength loss...strength was UP! Even with the injury slightly aggravating my lift. :drive:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Would M1D counter M1T's side effects on a low dose cycle(10mg)???

imasleep

Awards
How about running M1D on a cycle of anavar only for 6 weeks at 60mg ED?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would M1D counter M1T's side effects on a low dose cycle(10mg)???
M1T is strong as hell, but it sure would help to run M1D alongside it. I won't say it would completely counter the negative sides, but it's very possible.
How about running M1D on a cycle of anavar only for 6 weeks at 60mg ED?
Certainly wouldn't hurt. 'Var is pretty mild by itself. It would probably make for a very nice cycle!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how does this look guys
mdrol 10/20/20
m1d 6/6/6/6/6/6
trying to keep as much as possible from mdrol
would this be good or is there a better way to run it?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how does this look guys
mdrol 10/20/20
m1d 6/6/6/6/6/6
trying to keep as much as possible from mdrol
would this be good or is there a better way to run it?
That looks perfect!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I missed something, but why does this help on cycle, it is still a prohormone? The forskolin and nettle I take while on cycle but as for the others I need a little more education. I would like to run this alongside 1T/Tren.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I missed something, but why does this help on cycle, it is still a prohormone? The forskolin and nettle I take while on cycle but as for the others I need a little more education. I would like to run this alongside 1T/Tren.
The idea is to keep your body supplied with a testosterone foundation regardless of other substances. Your body recognizes testosterone as its own, whether it's natural or synthetic. It helps alleviate certain side-effects associated with compounds like Tren or SD, especially lethargy and poor appetite.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Like what IC said, it is basically the same reason that almost all steroids are run alongside Testosterone. It keeps you functioning more like normal if a steroid is going to make your natural testosterone crash.