On Cycle Testosterone Support - DO NOT Cycle Without It! Make PCT Easy on Yourself!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I had never really thought about m1d used this way. Sounds like a great idea. I love superdrol and the added test and effects could make running a straight cycle of it worth while. This sounds like some very innovative thinking on lg's part. What about phera it is a dht hormone but some added test would probably make it even better.

yokingupsick

Awards
any logs going to be up with people using m1d as a test base?
how much does m1d convert to test?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
LOL, not ATD but ADT(androsterone which is 5aDHEA), still luv ya.
But Androsterone is a PH to DHT, not to Testosterone, isn't it?

Did not IC say M1D is a PH to Test, not to DHT? :dunno:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
IC, I'm gonna run this with my Tren. I felt awesome while on M1D, it's a must-try.

Is the 90ct bottle the same as the 135 ct ingredient wise? (Not sure if the 90ct is a differnt (V)ersion.)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IC, I'm gonna run this with my Tren. I felt awesome while on M1D, it's a must-try.

Is the 90ct bottle the same as the 135 ct ingredient wise? (Not sure if the 90ct is a differnt (V)ersion.)
Yep, it's the same stuff, just a smaller size.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I would run M1D at 2 caps on off days and 4 caps on pulsing days. Something like that. I'd have to think more through it.

I plan on setting up a support chart for everyone for easy reference.

I had to read this about 50 times before I realized what you were saying.

Not everyone can just go grab HCG man.
yes .. Sorry not very eloquently put

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
With a completely different MOA-and even HCG is supressive to the natural production of LH over time.
@ these low doses it works just fine even on long cycles but agreed on a higher dose. I know guys who have gone on cycles as long as 1 year and use this protocol to prevent shutdown with great success. However i totally agree on the hypothesis of this thread and the use of m1d for this purpose, it makes total sense and clearly as Irish Cannon pointed out, is far easier to get your hands on. Sorry for going off topic :)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
how is it that m1d 3-beta converts to test? its a DHT precursor is it not? im not seeing the link to testosterone conversion here, I know that DHT would help on something like and SD cycle or especially good with a high dosed 1-ad cycle ie 1g+ per day when lethargy would be an issue the DHT would give more energy and aggression. but has M1D changed the formula because as of now it is not ADT like andrew was asking, ADT was the old t-911 which was awesome BTW but thats not whats in M1D. and not trying to hate or anything I think m1d is a good addition to cycles

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
So can this be used in place of HCG to support testicle size etc during a Test E or superdrol etc cycle?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is NOT a DHT precursor (that is masterdrol) so it will impart some much needed balance on a cycle with a wetter feel. Too little estrogen is a bad thing trust me when I say this. Things like Epistane, Superdrol, M1a, Dymethazine etc... require you add in a wetter compound to get maximal effect.

You wouldn't want to add in a DHT to an already dry compound, it's kind of pointless, you want a wet compound that ISN'T methylated since stacking the methyls isn't the best idea.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys I apologize. M1D isn't 5a reduced. I don't know why I said that.

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
When you say make PCT easier on yourself, does that mean that OTC PCT can be a viable solution (if we incorporate M1D on cycle) rather than serm?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So can this be used in place of HCG to support testicle size etc during a Test E or superdrol etc cycle?
No, it's not meant to be an HCG replacement, I'm just making the analogy as to what M1D and HCG do. - Some of the effects would be the same, but I'm by no means saying that M1D will continue stimulating LH release.

When you say make PCT easier on yourself, does that mean that OTC PCT can be a viable solution (if we incorporate M1D on cycle) rather than serm?
No, it just makes the transition easier.

You basically get all the benefits of your body producing natural test on cycle. You shouldn't have to deal with all of the harsh sides such as lethargy, low sex drive, mood swings, etc.

A normal PCT will still be necessary, but it should be much smoother for you. Your on-cycel gains will be much more easily maintained, and you should bounce back much more quickly after the cycle is completed.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 2 XL size. Easy decision. This stuff is awesome.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It is NOT a DHT precursor (that is masterdrol) so it will impart some much needed balance on a cycle with a wetter feel. Too little estrogen is a bad thing trust me when I say this. Things like Epistane, Superdrol, M1a, Dymethazine etc... require you add in a wetter compound to get maximal effect.

You wouldn't want to add in a DHT to an already dry compound, it's kind of pointless, you want a wet compound that ISN'T methylated since stacking the methyls isn't the best idea.
I agree here, there is NO reaon to add DHT to superdrol which is already a DHT derivative, with that being said, I would like to see bloodwork with people on cycle using the new M1D, please LOL!

imasleep

Awards
I'm about to run an M-drol cycle (superdrol). 3 caps of m1d good? will it affect hair loss/gyno at all?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to run an M-drol cycle (superdrol). 3 caps of m1d good? will it affect hair loss/gyno at all?
Yep, 3 caps should do you well. I would speculate that that's all most people would NEED for this to be beneficial. More is always an option, but that's up to you. I really think most of the sides should be kept down quite well with 3 caps. I would probably dose 2/1; just focus the higher dose closer to the time you normally deal with issues such as lethargy and such...maybe 1/1/1...I don't quite know. You may want to adjust based on how you feel. It should be great for you either way though! :439:

tabarnard

tabarnard

Awards
What about running this with an Mdrol and Pplex bridge? I am planning on running a six week cycle at low doses, what would adding methyl 1 D to this cycle do? Will I be making a HARSH cycle even more toxic? I like the idea of taking methyl 1 D for all the positive sides you mentioned, but what about potential negative sides? Like andrew I too would like to see blood work.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about running this with an Mdrol and Pplex bridge? I am planning on running a six week cycle at low doses, what would adding methyl 1 D to this cycle do? Will I be making a HARSH cycle even more toxic? I like the idea of taking methyl 1 D for all the positive sides you mentioned, but what about potential negative sides? Like andrew I too would like to see blood work.
There is really nothing in M1D that I could foresee causing additional negative sides other than perhaps acne. It most certainly isn't liver toxic as a methylated compound is. Shouldn't cause issues with BP, HDL, etc.

imasleep

Awards
take this during entire cycle and stop during pct?

imasleep

Awards
Yep, 3 caps should do you well. I would speculate that that's all most people would NEED for this to be beneficial. More is always an option, but that's up to you. I really think most of the sides should be kept down quite well with 3 caps. I would probably dose 2/1; just focus the higher dose closer to the time you normally deal with issues such as lethargy and such...maybe 1/1/1...I don't quite know. You may want to adjust based on how you feel. It should be great for you either way though! :439:
i still dont see a straight answer about gyno/hair loss? thats what im really worried about :/

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i still dont see a straight answer about gyno/hair loss? thats what im really worried about :/
It shouldn't have any problems with hair loss as it is not a dht derived hormone.I also have never heard of a case of gyno with m1d.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any sides associated with AAS, OTC hormonals, prohormones, etc, are always possible, but sometimes not likely, such as the case with M1D. I've never seen gyno or hair loss being an issue from M1D, but again, it's possible.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Any sides associated with AAS, OTC hormonals, prohormones, etc, are always possible, but sometimes not likely, such as the case with M1D. I've never seen gyno or hair loss being an issue from M1D, but again, it's possible.
Yes this is true. Some people may use super high doses of say super and never get any gyno at all, but some may also use 10mg on a pulse and get gyno.So it really boils down to the person at hand. M1d is going to be one of the least likely to cause this thought. imo

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
If you are prone to hairloss your gonna lose your hair eventualy-aas or not. All aas will do is speed up the process.

That being said, M1D will not cause hairloss. I can say that and not be held responsible because I'm not an LG rep, ha. :)

imasleep

Awards
Yes this is true. Some people may use super high doses of say super and never get any gyno at all, but some may also use 10mg on a pulse and get gyno.So it really boils down to the person at hand. M1d is going to be one of the least likely to cause this thought. imo
yeah i understand that, was just wondering if mixed with m-drol if it could or anything like that

spezzy

Awards
Considering ordering a bottle, couple questions though. Anyone actually run this with anything major yet, like Superdrol or pheraplex? Wondering how much this actually helps with lethargy and libido, some real world results would be nice. I get ridiculously tired by the 2nd week when on superdrol and phera..

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Considering ordering a bottle, couple questions though. Anyone actually run this with anything major yet, like Superdrol or pheraplex? Wondering how much this actually helps with lethargy and libido, some real world results would be nice. I get ridiculously tired by the 2nd week when on superdrol and phera..
Read above metro ran it with super and he loves it.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm confused, is the idea similar to using 4ad in a stack? I forgot I had a couple bottles of the old 4ad gels LG made before the ban, not sure if they are still good or not, any thoughts?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm confused, is the idea similar to using 4ad in a stack? I forgot I had a couple bottles of the old 4ad gels LG made before the ban, not sure if they are still good or not, any thoughts?
Yes, similar idea, but I have higher hopes for the versatility of Methyl 1-D.

spezzy

Awards
great thrad!! I couldnt agree with this more. I am on Microdrol (super) and 6 caps/day of M1d. I'm telling you this has got to be the smoothest cycle I've ever been on. Aggression is only in the gym and bed cardio :hump:. I have not experienced any outbursts or bouts of rage which I have big time on the harsher stuff. My libido has been crazy high and recovery after is FAST!! Mood is always stable and for the most part always elevated. I am also getting a really nice recomp effect off of higher cals :yup:.

Other stuff:
- bp is perfect
- no prostate swelling
- no decrease in libido
Good to hear, could you elaborate on " My libido has been crazy high and recovery after is FAST!"? Do you mean that your periods between sexual activity is decreased? Any symptoms of lethargy yet? That's the main killer for me..

Also, what would you guys say, go with M1D or Dermacrine?

rsr08

Awards
I was thinking of running an Epi-Mdrol bridge:

Mdrol 20/20/20/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/30/30/40

So my understanding is me adding Methyl 1-D would reduce sides on cycle, make it less suppressive and easier to hold on to gains?

Also, does that mean I can run a cycle longer? i.e Mdrol instead of 3-4 weeks, maybe 5 weeks?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of running an Epi-Mdrol bridge:

Mdrol 20/20/20/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/30/30/40

So my understanding is me adding Methyl 1-D would reduce sides on cycle, make it less suppressive and easier to hold on to gains?

Also, does that mean I can run a cycle longer? i.e Mdrol instead of 3-4 weeks, maybe 5 weeks?
Yes to all three (within reason), but no, I do not recommend extending a cycle of Mdrol simply because you're on Methyl 1-D. A low dose cycle, sure, but you can't get very low dose with Mdrol. I like using SD at doses between 2.5mg-5mg/day for longer periods of time (6wks or so), but you can really only do that with the liquid versions of the compound.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought I'd share my results with you guys seeing as how I've been on this protocol for weeks now. I have been doing 6 caps M1d with 7.5mg Microdrol. I a few days ago decided to lower my dose of M1d to 4 caps. I had a feeling that I was suppressing est too much. Not just that, my gains to be tapering off...on SUPERDROL!!! So I did just that. I dropped it to 4 caps and viola! Strength is exploding and size is piling on! So like IC said, 3-4 caps is the money spot. Anything more and you are risking gains. The down side to a lower dose is I less mentally stable. At 6 caps, I had no sides in the aggression, libido department. In fact, I was INCREDIBLY randy. At 4, my aggression is higher and I am getting a bit pissy. IMO, this is a small price to pay for strength and size. The libido on the other hand is unchanged..as of now. Thought I'd just throw some real life experience at you guys.

rsr08

Awards
Yes to all three (within reason), but no, I do not recommend extending a cycle of Mdrol simply because you're on Methyl 1-D. A low dose cycle, sure, but you can't get very low dose with Mdrol. I like using SD at doses between 2.5mg-5mg/day for longer periods of time (6wks or so), but you can really only do that with the liquid versions of the compound.
Gotcha. I won't be running a longer cycle forsure then.

So running my bridge is perfectly fine w/ the methyl 1-D at 3 caps? My idea is that I will be less suppressed, and PCT will be a breeze.

diesel7

Awards
So Irish, would this be good to use on a light pulse cycle of m-drol? Or would I be better off using formadrol? Since this is slightly suppressive. I would only be using it on non pulse days.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Irish, would this be good to use on a light pulse cycle of m-drol? Or would I be better off using formadrol? Since this is slightly suppressive. I would only be using it on non pulse days.
I would actually recommend Formadrol more for a pulse. The ingredients in Formadrol Extreme are proven in literature to stimulate LH, which is precisely what you want pumping during a pulse to keep your levels normalized. - The idea behind using M1D on cycle is basically when you know shutdown is inevitable. Formadrol still has a strong purpose even when you're shut down, but the idea behind it is different.

But yes, to reiterate, I recommend Formadrol Extreme on a pulse.

I actually would like to discuss dosing options for this with the science community (calling RESOLVE! :D). I can see many options here, from everyday dosing to high dose (6-8 caps) a few times a week.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would actually recommend Formadrol more for a pulse. The ingredients in Formadrol Extreme are proven in literature to stimulate LH, which is precisely what you want pumping during a pulse to keep your levels normalized. - The idea behind using M1D on cycle is basically when you know shutdown is inevitable. Formadrol still has a strong purpose even when you're shut down, but the idea behind it is different.

But yes, to reiterate, I recommend Formadrol Extreme on a pulse.

I actually would like to discuss dosing options for this with the science community (calling RESOLVE! :D). I can see many options here, from everyday dosing to high dose (6-8 caps) a few times a week.
You can take it daily when on AI though, correct?:439:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
can it be stacked with Natadrol?

tabarnard

tabarnard

Awards
Thanks for the help Irish, I am starting an Mdrol/Pplex bridge on March 1st and I've been preloading my support supps since the 14th and Methyl 1 D since the 21st... I was planning on running a log but I don't know if I will have the time. Either way I will let you know how it goes.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can it be stacked with Natadrol?
Absolutely, but I still question how well this work together. I've heard it's great, but I'm still very curious as they both act on the androgen receptor.

Natadrol has proven to be awesome for recomposition, LBM gains, and vascularity. I'm sure adding M1D would be enjoyable, but not necessary.

Our sponsored athlete, Jeff Johnston, who's a world record bench presser is currently on M1D/Natadrol and loves the stack. So maybe take it from him over me. Haha. - He said ever since he added ND, all the effects were heightened.

Thanks for the help Irish, I am starting an Mdrol/Pplex bridge on March 1st and I've been preloading my support supps since the 14th and Methyl 1 D since the 21st... I was planning on running a log but I don't know if I will have the time. Either way I will let you know how it goes.
Sounds great man. Even if you don't run a log I'd love to hear a review of how it went.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
stumbled upon this thread and it got me very curious. i cant find hcg anywhere. im thinking of running test e at like 500 mg standalone, would i benefit from this?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl 1-D for On-Cycle Testosterone Support

No longer do you have to suffer through harsh oral hormone cycles without the support of your own bodies natural testosterone function! DO NOT force yourself to deal with the harsh side-effects of standalone compounds when you can get the support you need to function properly, avoid lethargy, optimize recovery and mood, and make for an extremely smooth transition into PCT.

As the saying goes, TEST IS BEST!

Underground bodybuilders and powerlifters know the secret to minimizing side-effects while on cycle…testosterone use! It’s the foundation of everything that leads to muscle growth, athletic performance, sexual activity, and positive mood, so it’s no wonder why you feel like garbage on cycle; your body isn’t making any! Illegal hormones mimic the effects of testosterone, but your body cannot be fooled! Without testosterone, bodily function is often completely out of whack. You can’t sleep, you get tired, often crashing without notice, and while recovery may be great, you still feel exhausted. Your mood is poor and often irritable, people don’t like being around you, and your sexual function is completely non-existent. What good is running a hormone cycle if you can’t even put it to use?! – But you don’t shoot gear; you cycle legal, oral products. Are you doomed to suffer through nasty side effects of harsh oral compounds? NO WAY!

The combative answer for LEGAL hormone users is very simple: Methyl 1-D for on-cycle testosterone support!

Keep side effects on cycle minimal, make your PCT easier, and hold on to your gains with less effort than before!

Methyl 1-D is an extremely potent and advanced testosterone prohormone that helps to regulate and stabilize your own body’s hormonal balance. While Methyl 1-D is slightly suppressive in its own right, your body now has the ability to function normally with natural testosterone due to optimal function of testosterone production and minimized hormone fluctuation.

The best part is MORE is LESS when using Methyl 1-D for on-cycle testosterone support. Methyl 1-D is an amazing muscle builder and prohormone by itself, just as testosterone is a great muscle builder, but there is no need to take a full dose of Methyl 1-D when it’s being used as a support agent. Just 3 caps per day is all you need to optimize and regulate hormonal function while on cycle.

New hormonal muscle builders are constantly coming and going, and there’s really no telling what long-term damage these can do to your body when ran by themselves. Don’t take a chance with your body. You support your cholesterol and liver function with extra support, don’t fail to do the same with your endocrine system! Get Methyl 1-D for on-cycle hormonal support and optimization!

So how do you run Methyl 1-D for on cycle support?

It’s quite simple. Let’s say you’re running a 3 week cycle of a common, harsh, but great muscle building compound.

Week 1 (Pre-load): Methyl 1-D @ 3caps/day (2 in the morning, 1 in the late afternoon), standard cycle support products (you should be loading this as well for optimal function)
Week 2: DS @ 20mg/day, M1D @ 3caps/day
Week 3: DS @ 20mg/day, M1D @ 3 caps/day
Week 4: DS @ 30mg/day, M1D @ 3 caps/day
Week 5-7/8: Post-cycle support products, standard PCT

DO NOT risk losing your gains or further permanently damaging your health. Get Methyl 1-D to enhance your cycle for optimal size, strength, and post-cycle testosterone recovery!

LG Sciences Products Now Available @ Nutraplanet
Thats quite an overdone write-up for an oral dhea product....I think there is a pattern here...

Here is an interesting article explaining this to be nothing more than dhea..

LG Sciences' Methyl 1-D: Does Methyl 1-D Work?

Dermacrine is far superior for on cycle test support.