On Cycle Testosterone Support - DO NOT Cycle Without It! Make PCT Easy on Yourself!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats quite an overdone write-up for an oral dhea product....I think there is a pattern here...

Here is an interesting article explaining this to be nothing more than dhea..

LG Sciences' Methyl 1-D: Does Methyl 1-D Work?

Dermacrine is far superior for on cycle test support.
First of all, it's not just DHEA. You can't take one ingredient out of context and fail to look at the big picture. Even if you ARE just pulling that one ingredient, it is NOT "just" DHEA.

Dermacrine would be good too, but let's let people draw their own conclusions about what they'd like to use.

It would be nice if you stopped single-handidly trying to turn AM into BB.com by rushing into other companies' threads and spewing whatever hate you see fit.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
stumbled upon this thread and it got me very curious. i cant find hcg anywhere. im thinking of running test e at like 500 mg standalone, would i benefit from this?
bump that question

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Word. I wouldn't use this if I were to do a hardcore cycle, but a mild injectable??

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats quite an overdone write-up for an oral dhea product....I think there is a pattern here...

Here is an interesting article explaining this to be nothing more than dhea..

LG Sciences' Methyl 1-D: Does Methyl 1-D Work?

Dermacrine is far superior for on cycle test support.
If you are going to make a claim as such explain your reasoning; it it is sound you have nothing to fear posting it. And as for coming in as a Get Diesel rep and bashing LG for promoting a product, really? It would be one thing if Get Diesel had a competitive product to pimp here but you are talking for PP... what gives?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend using Formadrol Extreme as an HCG-type replacement. Using M1D on an injectable test cycle would be pretty pointless I think.

yomomsb

Awards
what if i were to run a hdrol/xtren 6 week cycle, would m1d benefit me in limiting shutdown and such?

because i thinking of running sustain alpha liqua vade on cycle, which do you think will benefit me more?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what if i were to run a hdrol/xtren 6 week cycle, would m1d benefit me in limiting shutdown and such?

because i thinking of running sustain alpha liqua vade on cycle, which do you think will benefit me more?
If limiting shutdown is your interest, I would recommend using Formadrol Extreme. It's actually very similar to Sustain Alpha, but I believe its ingredient panel is superior. We have blood work posted on it in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/146910-strongest-natural-testosterone.html#post2320888

yomomsb

Awards
If limiting shutdown is your interest, I would recommend using Formadrol Extreme. It's actually very similar to Sustain Alpha, but I believe its ingredient panel is superior.
okay cool, if i were to go with formadrol extreme on cycle, would there be any special way to dose it? or just keep it normal (2 caps twice a day)?
because i know for sustain alpha dosage for on cycle is 3 days on 3 days off, whereas for pct it is 5 on, 2 off

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, it's not just DHEA. You can't take one ingredient out of context and fail to look at the big picture. Even if you ARE just pulling that one ingredient, it is NOT "just" DHEA.

Dermacrine would be good too, but let's let people draw their own conclusions about what they'd like to use.

It would be nice if you stopped single-handidly trying to turn AM into BB.com by rushing into other companies' threads and spewing whatever hate you see fit.
Hate? Everyone has the right to doubt, or question things. How is not telling people what is in a supplement doing them a favor? Listing absurd chemical names on bottle labels for dhea, and atd? Dhea has at least 5 names it can go by, but what are you trying to hide, or prove by attemting to trick people? It's shady, and thats just my opinion. Oral dhea is proven to be almost useless, for absorption, and conversion percentages. Don't take things personal, I'm not directing things at you, but to help consumers like myself see things from another perspective.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Hate? Everyone has the right to doubt, or question things. How is not telling people what is in a supplement doing them a favor? Listing absurd chemical names on bottle labels for dhea, and atd? Dhea has at least 5 names it can go by, but what are you trying to hide, or prove by attemting to trick people? It's shady, and thats just my opinion. Oral dhea is proven to be almost useless, for absorption, and conversion percentages. Don't take things personal, I'm not directing things at you, but to help consumers like myself see things from another perspective.
Why is DHEA in DTP, then?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Combining it with pregnenolone allows for greater conversion rates. It is 1 of 35+ ingredients in DTP, and not being sold as a testosterone replacement supplement. Main purpose is to controll cortisol, and help prevent catabolism.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Cant we all just get along?:sadwavey:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, everyone has the right to doubt, I agree, but you've snowballed that doubt into a complete diversion of my thread. You don't see me going in other companies' promo threads and knocking on their products with absolutely nothing backing up my statement. Hell, even if I have something to back it up with I don't do it. If the topic of discussion is the formulation or efficacy of the product, then sure, I'll voice my opinion, but everyone knows my opinion is not the end-all.

As far as ATD, what product are you referring to? We haven't sold an ATD product since 2008, and even then we didn't "hide" it with an "absurd" name.

;)

Combining it with pregnenolone allows for greater conversion rates. It is 1 of 35+ ingredients in DTP, and not being sold as a testosterone replacement supplement. Main purpose is to controll cortisol, and help prevent catabolism.
See, now you're backpedaling. First you tell me that DHEA is useless, and then you tell me that DTP is special because it has support ingredients to enhance it. Well, surprise, so does Methyl 1-D.

Methyl 1-D contains a plethora of support ingredients to enhance the conversion and efficacy of the form of DHEA found in M1D.

We DO NOT sell Methyl 1-D as a testosterone "replacement" supplement. I don't know why you would think that.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I think an open discussion is always good, but simply coming into a thread and attacking isn't the way to go, and certainly not from a rep.

As reps we have to tread carefully and at least be respectful towards other companies. I don't think it's what you say, but how you say it.

Well said as well Irish, having fun at the Arnold?? Natadrol going like hot cakes eh?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think an open discussion is always good, but simply coming into a thread and attacking isn't the way to go, and certainly not from a rep.

As reps we have to tread carefully and at least be respectful towards other companies. I don't think it's what you say, but how you say it.

Well said as well Irish, having fun at the Arnold?? Natadrol going like hot cakes eh?
That's a very respectable response. There are 100's of different angles to see things, and just like life, people have different views. My initial issue had to do with overdone muscle-tech type write-ups.

We are in a competitive market, and if someone says they have the best product in the world, it's my right as a consumer to challenge that, regardless of rep status or whatever. Everyone makes good points and information flows when topics get a tad interactive at times.

Regardless I made my point, and not trying to start WW3. We should interact, and defend things we believe in, sometimes right, sometimes wrong, but done with passion, and not necessarily bashing another person or company.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Group hug in the shower tonight!...or not! (Rob Schneider in The Longest Yard)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Little off topic, but I have two bottles of 25mg DHEA tabs that I have had for a while. Would they serve any purpose going along an H-Drol cycle? Like you guys are saying, I have heard that DHEA is not very effective by itself, so I was wondering it would even worth taking.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little off topic, but I have two bottles of 25mg DHEA tabs that I have had for a while. Would they serve any purpose going along an H-Drol cycle? Like you guys are saying, I have heard that DHEA is not very effective by itself, so I was wondering it would even worth taking.
I don't think it would hurt at all. It should at least help with lethargy issues a little.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you dose it high enough it can add some support, even mild support is better than wanting to sleep all day. Split doses through the day adding up to 150-200mg is my suggestion. This is for plain ole dhea with no delivery system, or enhancement.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks Trip. I'll throw em in and see how it goes.

kahboom

Awards
M1D

Irish Cannon or anyone else that can answer this. I am an experienced lifter, 42 6'4 260lbs. I just started using PP Tren LV 2ml. 3x/day fofr 6 weeks. I have M1-D and will take 3X/day. Question is, at my size will 3 M1D /day be sufficient? Also, I have ordered Formadrol, should I take this instead? Which would be better? Also, I have some Sustain Alpha, should this be used along side the cycle or after. I appreciate any responses.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Irish Cannon or anyone else that can answer this. I am an experienced lifter, 42 6'4 260lbs. I just started using PP Tren LV 2ml. 3x/day fofr 6 weeks. I have M1-D and will take 3X/day. Question is, at my size will 3 M1D /day be sufficient? Also, I have ordered Formadrol, should I take this instead? Which would be better? Also, I have some Sustain Alpha, should this be used along side the cycle or after. I appreciate any responses.
I would just try 3 out and see how you feel. If your sides are still rising try raising the m1d up to four. I think the formadrol and sustain should be used later for pct.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Use the Sustain for PCT. I just came off a cycle of Tren LV and I currently using the SA on a 5-on, 2-off protocol.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just try 3 out and see how you feel. If your sides are still rising try raising the m1d up to four. I think the formadrol and sustain should be used later for pct.
Yes 3 caps to start then raise to 4 if the sides pursue. The Form would be best used in PCT.

tabarnard

tabarnard

Awards
I serving is 125mg, how much of this is ATD? I remember the arguement of ATD inhibiting gains on cycle... Never was clear on that one. Anyways, been on Mdrol 12 days now with no sides... Weight, strength, vascularity are all increasing. Still no sides, just became curious as to how much ATD is in each dose... Oh and libido is flippin crazy! My girlfriend is more afraid of me than usual right now! i have always had high sex drive but this is another level!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I serving is 125mg, how much of this is ATD? I remember the arguement of ATD inhibiting gains on cycle... Never was clear on that one. Anyways, been on Mdrol 12 days now with no sides... Weight, strength, vascularity are all increasing. Still no sides, just became curious as to how much ATD is in each dose... Oh and libido is flippin crazy! My girlfriend is more afraid of me than usual right now! i have always had high sex drive but this is another level!
We haven't used ATD in our products since 2008. I highly doubt you have a version of M1D with ATD. The only ATD we ever put in M1D anyways was sold at GNC.

tabarnard

tabarnard

Awards
Excuse my ignorance I was researching a 2 year old thread! lol I noticed you already answered this question before too.

I am on day 12 of my cycle and no sides so far...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
If your going to use Superdrone relatively harsh IMO and are concerned about shutdown why not use HCG as per Swales protocol, now im assuming you/whoever running Superdrone has access to Clomid/Nolva so why not get HCG its relatively cheap, tried and tested method. I have used this method with epi/tren cycles with great success and got blood work to back it up

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Great thread.

kahboom

Awards
First week of PP Tren at 2 ml/3x a day. taking 3 M1-D/day. No sides, no anger issues, no nip problems. Very smooth cycle so far, was scared of issues. I really am liking this so far, hope it continues. Up 6 pounds, increased definition and swole!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
First week of PP Tren at 2 ml/3x a day. taking 3 M1-D/day. No sides, no anger issues, no nip problems. Very smooth cycle so far, was scared of issues. I really am liking this so far, hope it continues. Up 6 pounds, increased definition and swole!
Awesome news man! Keep us updated on your cycle.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a pretty cool concept about the test "base" M1D would make a very good base if you are considering a cycle of something harsher...
Very cool indeed. I wish I had looked into M1D many, many PH/DS cycles ago. A test base would have made things better.

Great thread here Irish!!!:clap2:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
That's a very respectable response. There are 100's of different angles to see things, and just like life, people have different views. My initial issue had to do with overdone muscle-tech type write-ups.

We are in a competitive market, and if someone says they have the best product in the world, it's my right as a consumer to challenge that, regardless of rep status or whatever. Everyone makes good points and information flows when topics get a tad interactive at times.

Regardless I made my point, and not trying to start WW3. We should interact, and defend things we believe in, sometimes right, sometimes wrong, but done with passion, and not necessarily bashing another person or company.
I respect what the LG reps have to say simply because their products have worked for me, however, I respect you for questioning and causing debate. It's why we're all here and I think it was squashed at the right time.

God Bless fellaz.

schmidty187

Awards
I may run an 8 week cycle as follows

weeks 1&2
Superdrol 3 doses of 10mg
weeks 3&4
Tren 3 doses of 45 mg
weeks 5&6
Tren 3 doses of 45mg
Epistane 3 doses of 10 mg
weeks 7&8
weeks 8-12
PCT

was wondering if it would be ok or worth it to take methyl 1-d 2 weeks prior along with liver support and continue the m 1-d up till the start of the post cycle

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I may run an 8 week cycle as follows

weeks 1&2
weeks 3&4
Tren 3 doses of 45 mg
weeks 5&6
Tren 3 doses of 45mg
weeks 7&8
weeks 8-12
PCT

was wondering if it would be ok or worth it to take methyl 1-d 2 weeks prior along with liver support and continue the m 1-d up till the start of the post cycle
You want to run M1D for 10 weeks prior to an eight week Superdrol-Tren-Epi bridge? (just getting the facts straight).

I'd say "why not" at that point, I'd be doing ANYTHING to try to keep my libido at least sometimes present... which I imagine would be gone by week 3-4.

30mg of superdrol for 4 weeks is crazy enough, but this cycle seems a bit much bro. I can see "where you were going" with the way you have the compounds layed out... but you're gonna be hurting by the end of this one.

schmidty187

Awards
You want to run M1D for 10 weeks prior to an eight week Superdrol-Tren-Epi bridge? (just getting the facts straight).

I'd say "why not" at that point, I'd be doing ANYTHING to try to keep my libido at least sometimes present... which I imagine would be gone by week 3-4.

30mg of superdrol for 4 weeks is crazy enough, but this cycle seems a bit much bro. I can see "where you were going" with the way you have the compounds layed out... but you're gonna be hurting by the end of this one.
what would you suggest for the dosing of the superdrol? The pills are 10mg and 90 capsules in the bottler. I have never taken superdrol before, (only taken tren, epistane, phera, and bold cycles before) and was just dividing the 90 caps out over 30 days. I was going to start the methyl 1-d 2 weeks prior to the cycle to try to keep my libido.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would you suggest for the dosing of the superdrol? The pills are 10mg and 90 capsules in the bottler. I have never taken superdrol before, (only taken tren, epistane, phera, and bold cycles before) and was just dividing the 90 caps out over 30 days. I was going to start the methyl 1-d 2 weeks prior to the cycle to try to keep my libido.
I am a fan of low-dosing SD, but that's hard to do with the capsules. I would say MAX run 10/10/20...I think 10/10/10/10 would be good too. I only take 5mg of SD/day when I use it.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Asked this in another thread and was hoping IC or someone else could chime in as I was reading that IC has used this before.

Question about 7,8 Benzoflavone. I read it could potentially be used to stimulate LH & FSH during a steroid cycle and prevent shutdown of the HPTA. Thoughts?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Asked this in another thread and was hoping IC or someone else could chime in as I was reading that IC has used this before.

Question about 7,8 Benzoflavone. I read it could potentially be used to stimulate LH & FSH during a steroid cycle and prevent shutdown of the HPTA. Thoughts?
That's the idea!

I used it on an Epi/SD cycle and I felt wonderful! Much better than normal on hat stack. Libido was raging and I had a great mood. - In PCT right now, still on Formadrol.

I was in the gym with Metroba last night. He can testify to any questions about my high test levels. :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You never would think the guy's in PCT. He's in constant attack mode staring ladies down like he is a lion and they are gazelles. :burnout:

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
That's the idea!

I used it on an Epi/SD cycle and I felt wonderful! Much better than normal on hat stack. Libido was raging and I had a great mood. - In PCT right now, still on Formadrol.

I was in the gym with Metroba last night. He can testify to any questions about my high test levels. :D
Thanks for the response. I'm going to give the 7,8 a shot next cycle. Any suggestions on dosing?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response. I'm going to give the 7,8 a shot next cycle. Any suggestions on dosing?
Take all caps at night.

I take a pretty high dose while on cycle, just because I feel the higher kick is more beneficial, but I really have nothing to back this up at the moment. - I would say 3-5caps all at night. - You may even be able to start taking it just 2wks out from PCT to get what you need out of it. I don't really have any conclusive data, I just know I feel a million times better using it on cycle than when I don't. I just came off of SD/Epi and my balls are huge, soooo....

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Take all caps at night.

I take a pretty high dose while on cycle, just because I feel the higher kick is more beneficial, but I really have nothing to back this up at the moment. - I would say 3-5caps all at night. - You may even be able to start taking it just 2wks out from PCT to get what you need out of it. I don't really have any conclusive data, I just know I feel a million times better using it on cycle than when I don't. I just came off of SD/Epi and my balls are huge, soooo....
3-5 caps at night = huge balls...I'm in! :439:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using this method of using M1D during an upcoming Epistane cycle. I'll post the log on here soon!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Of course I am logging it! It's a new idea to me, haven't used it in this way before, so it should be freakin' awesome!

Heck, I gained 12 lbs the first time I ran the trifecta stack (cherry poppin cycle), it should help out a ton on a stronger cycle