Olympus UK

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hexadrone? Everything I've researched would indicate it's too hard to get anything better than 60% pure. And not every ph works as a transdermal.
As long as the molecular weight is low enough it's gtg for td. Hexadrone will work as a td

Hastur

Awards
Its what's happening for the pwo, definitely grab some if you get the chance
Again, if you vouch for it Mike, I trust you on it. I really want to try it, have for a while. My list is about a mile long now, lol. Too many things to try!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Exactly and it's non methyl and lower molecular weight allowing more room td, also to my knowledge hex was never td by anyone. So why not explore a new avenue :) we have only seen it's capability orally which the compound isn't the great being non methyl oral. Close cross from epi/halo and 6bromo. Could be a really sweet mild td which performs better td than it did oral

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly and it's non methyl and lower molecular weight allowing more room td, also to my knowledge hex was never td by anyone. So why not explore a new avenue :) we have only seen it's capability orally which the compound isn't the great being non methyl oral. Close cross from epi/halo and 6bromo. Could be a really sweet mild td which performs better td than it did oral
I think pn put out td Hexadrone but I never heard any feedback, good or bad

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
You're correct. My bad yates84 dermahex was the name. Forgot about pn, as I used a td product in the past from that line and had no success with their carrier unfortunately. Dermahex def slipped my mind.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I could still stand by either option of chloro..halo hex lol both would be insane with the carrier utilized in tr3st. Just sayin.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're correct. My bad yates84 dermahex was the name. Forgot about pn, as I used a td product in the past from that line and had no success with their carrier unfortunately. Dermahex def slipped my mind.
I definitely agree that it will be a good product in the proper carrier. Great suggestion!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone needs to get China on the horn and do something about this

1kerry

Awards
I definitely agree that it will be a good product in the proper carrier. Great suggestion!
hey bro! Now that TR3ST is back, which you recommend better, td or pill? Also, how is trest with hairline?? thanks!

Hastur

Awards
rad-140 and tr3st sounds interesting
I absolutely agree here, I'm stacking RAD-140 with Halodrol/Furazadrol and it appears to be mitigating the androgenic side effects associated with both compounds. I imagine it could help to some degree with stronger compounds as well.

Hastur

Awards
time to save up
Definitely. I think in December I may run RAD-140, Epistane, Trendione, Trestolone, Exemestane. Assuming between then trendione and trestolone I can manage the side effects.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Patiently waiting for something nonmethylated or transdermal

Hastur

Awards
Patiently waiting for something nonmethylated or transdermal
Stay patient, my friend! We did just re-released the non-methylated and transdermal Trest, that alone is a sign of things to come!

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I was just about to buy it until I realized how bad shutdown would be and methylestro doesn't sound fun either lol

Hastur

Awards
I was just about to buy it until I realized how bad shutdown would be and methylestro doesn't sound fun either lol
Yeah, Trest isn't mild by any means, if you aren't ready for strong shutdown and heavy aromatizing, it's best to leave it be. But for those that are prepared for the shutdown, and can handle the side effects with intelligent AI usage and proper body monitoring, Trest is an amazing compound. I've heard it described as a wet Tren, as far as body composition effects and overall strength of the compound go.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estrogen sides are tough on trest but it was by far the easiest compound I ever recovered from.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estrogen sides are tough on trest but it was by far the easiest compound I ever recovered from.
Imho TD Trest is a better beginner compound than stuff like halo if sides/risks are concerned.And the estro sides and the recovery both arent that tough than i initially thought. The methylestro from trest isnt the same as from aromatizing 17aa compounds by the way. The by far worst oral gyno wise is plain methyltest followed by dbol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imho TD Trest is a better beginner compound than stuff like halo if sides/risks are concerned.And the estro sides and the recovery both arent that tough than i initially thought. The methylestro from trest isnt the same as from aromatizing 17aa compounds by the way. The by far worst oral gyno wise is plain methyltest followed by dbol.
I would want to know how estrogen sensitive I was before using trest. If something simple like halo or osta gives you high estrogen sides I would not go near trest. Methyl estrogen would be a lot for a new user to deal with.

Hastur

Awards
That's kind of interesting to note, I'm not sure I've seen people say that Trest is the easiest compound they've recovered from before. I'm planning on running it in December, and really the Estrogen sides are the only thing I am concerned about. And I will have Exemestane on hand, so I'm not even THAT concerned.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of interesting to note, I'm not sure I've seen people say that Trest is the easiest compound they've recovered from before. I'm planning on running it in December, and really the Estrogen sides are the only thing I am concerned about. And I will have Exemestane on hand, so I'm not even THAT concerned.
Ill say use an AI from the start.

And yhea i've used oral and transdermal trest 2 times now (both times i felt better then i ever did, Best was trest and Methylstenbolone)
And the recovery was rough the first week and then quickly returning to normal for me around week 3 so i think of it as it was easy to recover from

Only hard part is i miss being on !

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear lots of guys say that trest is hard to recover from but it wasn't for me. Tren is the hardest recovery for me