Olympus UK Announcement *Please Read*

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The 360ct Ostar1ne is great value, especially as a 2 bottle combo.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
One bottle of rad ordered:)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
So im new to the party here... wait so none of this is hormonal, no pct required? :D

serious question by the way I just got the nutriverse email saw this stuff and was immediately floored. thought they were ph/anabolics at first but from reading its natural stuff correct?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So im new to the party here... wait so none of this is hormonal, no pct required? :D

serious question by the way I just got the nutriverse email saw this stuff and was immediately floored. thought they were ph/anabolics at first but from reading its natural stuff correct?
None of this is natural, but all of it is awesome. PCT required for all except Mk677.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have a user's guide up in the anabolics section if you want to get more familiar with any of these products

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Yoouuuuuuu guys getting me all confused. how mean ;)

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Going to log it? Would be a very popular log I bet!
Currently on lgd right now, soooo unless someone recommends going from ostarine to lgd to rad I'll prob take one or two months off after pct and I'll run if, will likely log it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently on lgd right now, soooo unless someone recommends going from ostarine to lgd to rad I'll prob take one or two months off after pct and I'll run if, will likely log it
Definitely take some time off, adding rad on the end of that cycle would be a bit excessive imo

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Definitely take some time off, adding rad on the end of that cycle would be a bit excessive imo
I would agree, hopefully end of September I'll run this. I know bottle says 6 weeks, would be safe to
Run 8 weeks?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would agree, hopefully end of September I'll run this. I know bottle says 6 weeks, would be safe to
Run 8 weeks?
8 weeks should be fine

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know, Cardarine and Ibutamoren do not require PCT. Ostarine and Ligandrol do.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Would adding RAD to Epistane/Dimethadrol stack for a 6 week cut prior to a physique competition be too much? I have proper on cycle care for the Epistane/Dimethadrol cut, was considering adding Cardar1ne or RAD to it for cutting purposes.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would adding RAD to Epistane/Dimethadrol stack for a 6 week cut prior to a physique competition be too much? I have proper on cycle care for the Epistane/Dimethadrol cut, was considering adding Cardar1ne or RAD to it for cutting purposes.
I don't see anything wrong with either of those stacks, should work good

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Let the gains begin!!!! I'll think I'll be a SARM fan for life.

muscle inc.

Awards
Wake up every morning and the first thing I do is check my email hoping to see the words 'items shipped' from Nutriverse. Can't wait.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wake up every morning and the first thing I do is check my email hoping to see the words 'items shipped' from Nutriverse. Can't wait.
Me too, ready for that gharine! It should be shipping soon

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Just got my 2 orders with OL stuff from Nutriverse shipped out, can't wait!
Anyone know if I order from OL.com, do they ship from a EU/UK warehouse, if I'm located in Europe? Smoother with customs, faster shipping etc...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Quality control is of utmost import here at Olympus UK. We had our 11-kt tested not once but twice, on two different dates:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2v6ll60rf5iigc8/AACXZ5pSDS3kwmRcjEmp0_uFa?dl=0

"You can see the M.W in the MS chart, and in our LC-MS, the impact-chemical ionization source is ES-API positive, so M.W.+1=303, and the M.W is 302, which is 11-kt.

The purity is 97.1% by LC.MS"

Our customers can be entirely confident about SUP3R-11 and any product they purchase of ours.

Happy GA1NZ!