OLYMPUS LABS TR3N & EP15TANE STACK

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
TR3N for me was great on strength. Insane actually. I went from doing 315x15 to doing 405x8, weight felt like feathers as well. Mentally I didn't think I could do it but man it was easy. Just keep pushing on those numbers and increase the weight every time you get in to the gym.
Maybe it needs longer to kick in for me. Those are some big strength gains for you. And I got my brother nagging me on when it's going to kick in which is putting a doubt on me. But I do feel hotter all day long and did gain 8 lbs and I wasn't that heavy before I stopped for those 3 weeks eighther. But I may be more so used to the aggression like you said which with this cycle doesn't have and a more lethargic feel.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I took a rest day yesterday so today should be a great day. Chest today and I'm going to throw in shoulders.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, judging from your pic its working fantastic man. 1 Week transformations like that don't come by everyday.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I want my week 2 tranformation to be more epic then my first since I was taking it little easy from 3 weeks off prior to starting. :firedevil: FEEL THE BURN!!!

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Chest and abbs

Barbell flat bench 4x225. 12 reps 9 reps 8 reps 6 reps
Incline bench 4x135. 12 to 15 reps close grip and wide
Decline bench 4x185. Close and wide grip 12 to 15 reps

Abbs
Decline with 45 lb plate. 4x15. 4x15 no weight
4x15 holding Olympic bar and leg lifts front and sides

Chest cables burnout hard to say the weight because the numbers are all worn off
Straight Flys 6x10
Incline 6x10
Decline 6x10

Barbell pushups
4x15.
Wide 15 reps close 15 reps underarm 15 is 1 set
By the end I'm at 8 to 10 reps for each

Current weight 199 I've lost a couple of pounds but still up from 194 body fat unsure

I did get get 4 more reps of 225 from last week. From 8 to 12 which is good.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like the strength has kicked in
you don't like to pyramid your bench sets? 135x12 225x12 275*? 315*?

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
What would be a good dose of test to run 500mg a week? I'm starting to feel exhausted all day long and with a good nights sleep.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
HELP

Exhausted and unmotivated and yawning a lot. Since I increased the dosage my libido is like a plane thats running on fumes lol. I'm not even motivated to hit the gym lol. Hopefully since I just increased everything the other day my body will balance it out I hope or I have to improvise with test ect. What do you guys think?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why not pick up a bottle of DermaTREST or TR3ST

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
why not pick up a bottle of DermaTREST or TR3ST
^based on my current cycle, I can only agree with this. Trest works wonders for energy and really just feels good lol. Definitely uplifts the mood.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^based on my current cycle, I can only agree with this. Trest works wonders for energy and really just feels good lol. Definitely uplifts the mood.
Tr3st is the best....just saying;)

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
The day you start....works fast. Be sure to have some form around as an ai.
That's what I was thinking with 2 19nor compounds
Expensive and I don't have the extra cash at the moment, so will see if my brother wants to go all in lol. He has same sides but nothing bad.
No night sweats
awesome dreams and a deep sleep
Dry mouth
No problems with joints at all
Tired through the day
When I lift I feel more out of breath

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Shoulder s and traps and abbs

Traps
Front Barbell shrug4x135. 25 reps. 4x225 15 reps
Behind back barbell shrug 4x135. 25reps
Center barbell shrug 4x135 20 reps

Dumbell shrugs 10 reps every weight starting at 80 lbs then do own to 50lbs

My back was hurting and pumped from here on and getting worse.

Shoulders
50lbs dumbells 4x10

Front delt raises 20lbs 4x20
Side delt raises 20lbs 4x10

Abbs
Obliques
Side ab crunches. 4x20 each side holding 10lb plate

I couldn't walk I had to sit my back was locked up even driving and when I got home and slowly starting to relax.

Sweating like crazy feeling exhausted probably like a zombie but eating more does help.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF EPISTANE GIVES YOU A REALLY DRY MOUTH WHEN YOU WAKE UP THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF EPISTANE GIVES YOU A REALLY DRY MOUTH WHEN YOU WAKE UP THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT?
Hormones mess with fluid levels. You will always require more than off cycle. Just up your water intake.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Pushing for that EPIC week 2 Transformation!!! With the help of Olympus Labs products!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
So how's it going? Have you attained the "on" feeling yet? Strength following the initial size gains?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great man! A whole lot thicker.. get a tan!

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
So how's it going? Have you attained the "on" feeling yet? Strength following the initial size gains?
Not so much as a On feeling maybe cause theres no Test involved to boost the labido and aggression which are the most looked for things. So far no bad sides, just sweating all day long lol. My brother told me he was drenched last night which I laughed my ass off. Very difficult to finish a workout because of the back pumps so i try to leave it to last anything will cause any strain on my lower back. Red bull helps this for a pre workout with taurine and vitamin b and some sugar since i drink nothing but water through out the day. Tomorrow is the beginning of the 3rd week so things should be fully kicked in.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Not so much as a On feeling maybe cause theres no Test involved to boost the labido and aggression which are the most looked for things. So far no bad sides, just sweating all day long lol. My brother told me he was drenched last night which I laughed my ass off. Very difficult to finish a workout because of the back pumps so i try to leave it to last anything will cause any strain on my lower back. Red bull helps this for a pre workout with taurine and vitamin b and some sugar since i drink nothing but water through out the day. Tomorrow is the beginning of the 3rd week so things should be fully kicked in.
Watch that Red Bull with that der blood pressure spikeage due to being on cycle.

I'm sure you know, just thought I would throw it in there.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Watch that Red Bull with that der blood pressure spikeage due to being on cycle.

I'm sure you know, just thought I would throw it in there.
I use the small can to help with some energy and focus or my workouts are terrible.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I use the small can to help with some energy and focus or my workouts are terrible.
I hear ya, I'm surprised Tren hasn't boosted you up.

That melatonin might help, if not. Tylenol PM.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 can a day is ok. People who drink a **** load of these type of drinks may have a problem.

I drink a lot of coffee, and never really have any issues. People are different.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I sweat like a whore in church when I'm at the gym never can keep the sweat out of my eyes.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I sweat like a whore in church when I'm at the gym never can keep the sweat out of my eyes.
Roll up in that bitch with a headband. Lmao.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established

Lol. Pics look good bro upper body (traps/chest/shoulders) def started jacking up

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Aggression seems to be increasing slightly YES i have some energy to focus into lifting!!! This is a plus!!!

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Still no bad sides, just the feeling hot during the day and sweating which is normal, my appetite hasn't increased anymore.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I would recommend running this stack in the winter season lol especially if you live in the southern states

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Oh yeah no problem with joints, acne, gyno, bloating, ect. NOT UP IN HERE!! NOT UP IN HERE!!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight...Brasil against Germany.

Los geht's;)

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Okay I took the last 3 days off of lifting and my dosage but kept up with the on cycle and I have added 300mg of milk thistle in daily at (standardized to 80%) Anyways back on the normal dosage which is 150mg tr3n 45mg ep15stane. The back pumps got a little too crazy but so far that seems to be the only bad side for me and the sweating throughout the day not so much at night but i take my last dosage at 5pm.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
0-5;)

Not even half time. Freakin Blitzkrieg!!!

Yeah buddy

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I have noticed that my workouts are better with higher reps around 20 to 25 and not so much weight because thats what increases the back pumps to where I can't walk lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards