I'm german but live in the US. I just put something quick for the pic

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who's winning? I hope deutschland wins
Half time 0-0

Strange, because Germany destroyed Portugal last week.

Hopefully the second half they wake up and show what they can really do.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Half time 0-0

Strange, because Germany destroyed Portugal last week.

Hopefully the second half they wake up and show what they can really do.
Let me know who wins man. I have to go to a couple of stores.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
week 1 day 5

Rest day
Soon to take the last dosage of epi and tr3n and so far hasn't kicked in where I can say for a sure yes. Hopefully sometime soon. Anyone have some light to share on this that has taken the spawn cycle?

joeybacs

Awards
Rest day Soon to take the last dosage of epi and tr3n and so far hasn't kicked in where I can say for a sure yes. Hopefully sometime soon. Anyone have some light to share on this that has taken the spawn cycle?
hmmm for me, when lethargy occurred. That's when I knew it started to work. Day 10 or so. It really hit me. Even my gf was getting mad. I just wanna lay down

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
hmmm for me, when lethargy occurred. That's when I knew it started to work. Day 10 or so. It really hit me. Even my gf was getting mad. I just wanna lay down
What was your dosage of both?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Still having sleeping problems?
And hell man if your gaining weight that's something right there! Strength will come soon don't get stressed. I just took a few days off due to being tired/having to work a lot... Came back go the gym we'll rested and y strength had shot up. Once you catch up on sleep I'm sure things will kick into overdrive, since you've been doing everything else right.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Still having sleeping problems?
And hell man if your gaining weight that's something right there! Strength will come soon don't get stressed. I just took a few days off due to being tired/having to work a lot... Came back go the gym we'll rested and y strength had shot up. Once you catch up on sleep I'm sure things will kick into overdrive, since you've been doing everything else right.
Today was a great day just felt good over all catches up on rest all day yesterday. A petite was crazy today I now way 202 from beginning at 194 and tomorrow is one week and all throw up some new pics. It's kicking in as far as increased weight some strength improvements and increased appetite.
Nothing as far as feeling like a god yet. Increase dosages next week starting Tuesday.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
week 1 day 6

Back and abbs

Warm up pull ups wide grip and lateral
Lat pull down wide 4x10 130 140 160 160
Reverse lat pull downs 4x10 100 110 120 130
Seated inside lat pulls 4x10 120 130 140 150
Bent over barbell rows wide grip. 4x10 135
Traps barbell 4x10. 225

Abbs
45 plate seated incline 4x10 then 4x10 no weight
Side oblique couches 4x10 each side 10lbs

Sauna

Starting weight 194 today 202 gained 8 lbs so far.
Tomm completes the first week and all throw up some new pics to compare. Really no night sweats so far or any sides.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back and abbs

Warm up pull ups wide grip and lateral
Lat pull down wide 4x10 130 140 160 160
Reverse lat pull downs 4x10 100 110 120 130
Seated inside lat pulls 4x10 120 130 140 150
Bent over barbell rows wide grip. 4x10 135
Traps barbell 4x10. 225

Abbs
45 plate seated incline 4x10 then 4x10 no weight
Side oblique couches 4x10 each side 10lbs

Sauna

Starting weight 194 today 202 gained 8 lbs so far.
Tomm completes the first week and all throw up some new pics to compare. Really no night sweats so far or any sides.
+8lbs...sweet. Thing are just getting started.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
WEEK 1 PHOTO COMPARISON

20140623_072814_resized_1.jpg

starting weight 194lbs Current weight 202 but up and down so hard to be accurate.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
TOMORROW I INCREASE THE DOSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING: EPI 45 AND TR3N 120 DAILY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, looking great so far man.. Look a whole lot leaner as well

Anyway for you to use timestamps?

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
PHoto time stamp

if you right click on the photo and view image details it gives you the time stamp too but all find a way to get it on the photos for the next ones.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Debating if I should skip straight to tr3n at 150mg and epi 45mg a day or stay on track and just go to the 120 of tren and 45 of epi daily?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Debating if I should skip straight to tr3n at 150mg and epi 45mg a day or stay on track and just go to the 120 of tren and 45 of epi daily?
Stay on track bro. See if you notice any sides at 120. Be patient. 120 was the sweet spot for me

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Stay on track bro. See if you notice any sides at 120. Be patient. 120 was the sweet spot for me

Will see if it kicks into gear at 120 and test the waters.

How were you splitting up your daily dosage and we're you taking epi? How did you feel on it?

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Just took the new dosage tonight 120 mg of tr3n and 45 mg of ep15tane and 3 caps of arimacare pro.
Total dosages daily this week.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I take Epi 3 times a day. 6am, 11am, and 4pm. Workout 430ish. Bed at 10-1030

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Will see if it kicks into gear at 120 and test the waters. How were you splitting up your daily dosage and we're you taking epi? How did you feel on it?
It was 3 years ago. I don't remember exact dosing times. But prob 60mg morning and 60mg 4pm-ish.

Also, I bridged tren into epi. I did not stack. I wanted to see how my body reacted to each compound on it's own.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I did feel a little warmer taking the dosage right before bed but still was a blessing to sleep fine.

7 am 15mg epi 60mg tr3n
12 am 15mg epi 30mg tren
4 pm 15mg epi. 30 mg tr3n

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Still feel the same but warmer through out the day but it's already 110 outside so the sweating never stops. No signs of increased vascularity and I thought that would be first.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Maybe I'm just waiting for that "BOOM" !!!! For some real **** haha

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
It was 3 years ago. I don't remember exact dosing times. But prob 60mg morning and 60mg 4pm-ish.

Also, I bridged tren into epi. I did not stack. I wanted to see how my body reacted to each compound on it's own.
What were your sides and when did they kick in and what on cycle were you running?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
What were your sides and when did they kick in and what on cycle were you running?
Sides for tren was extra sweating, great energy, and fantastic aggression. I didn't get any prolactin sides from it. Had prami but never needed to use it. Although max lmg gave me the burning behind the nipples prolactin burn.

Epi dried me out a little too much at 60 but 45 was good. A little lethargic on epi but not horrible.

I noticed tren "sides" 4-5 days in. Epi sides were couple weeks in.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Let's see what happens this week with the dosages kicked up a bit. So far no bad sides which is great but I tend to do better on these compounds compared too the following:
Methadrol extreme
Superdrol

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Is it better to all the epistane at night before bed? My brother is complaining about being tired and not feeling like a full nights ?recovery

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
That weird feeling

I kicked up the tr3n to 150mg daily and epi up to 45
There will be no week at 120 mg
Maybe the end of the cycle
So far with my experience and what I know works I can hardly say this is working into my 2nd week.
Possible to have a bad batch possible but my brother is on the same dosing as me. I don't know if the bottles go bad through shipping in high heat I'm no chemist but I know when I'm on a compound. Will give it the rest of the week to show itself especially at these dosages. I'm slowly loosing interest but we shall see.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
What day are you on? If it's only beginning of week two I would just relax and do your thing. It'll kick in man OL is a good company- it's not like you ordered some questionable bunk **** from eBay.

I didn't even kick into full "ON" until mid week 3. I'm using Epi and trest, (not tren) but still... Just stay the course

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
What day are you on? If it's only beginning of week two I would just relax and do your thing. It'll kick in man OL is a good company- it's not like you ordered some questionable bunk **** from eBay.

I didn't even kick into full "ON" until mid week 3. I'm using Epi and trest, (not tren) but still... Just stay the course
9 days in

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I'm taking tr3n at 150 and epi at 45 right now until the 6th week then all move it down to 120

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run it through the six weeks and the gains will come. You're already up 8lbs in 9 days man, relax.

Are you logging your strength increases? Basically whenever i do a ph cycle i feel stronger everytime i go to the gym starting the 1st or 1 1/2 week. It'll happen.

It isn't about how much mg you're running its about a certain point in the cycle where the stuff starts kicking in full speed.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Run it through the six weeks and the gains will come. You're already up 8lbs in 9 days man, relax. Are you logging your strength increases? Basically whenever i do a ph cycle i feel stronger everytime i go to the gym starting the 1st or 1 1/2 week. It'll happen. It isn't about how much mg you're running its about a certain point in the cycle where the stuff starts kicking in full speed.
8 lbs in 9 days? Dude gtfo of here complaining lol

joeybacs

Awards
I'm running

Ep15tane = 30/45/45/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3n = 0/0/0/90/120/120/120/120
Furaza-300 = 300/300/300/375/375/375/375/375

Strength really increased for me.. breaking PRs almost every week. I could say it kicked in on Day 9. I'm currently on mid week 5 right now. I lost 2-3 lbs on those weeks I had; however, I increased strength and appears to be leaner (as said by my GF and family members)... ..

Just wait. it'll kick in soon.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Strength is hard to say because I took 3 weeks off to let my tendons heal before I started the cycle So my strength dropped. But I maxed my body out and couldnt recover quick enough for 3 to 4 hour lift sessions. When I rep 225 over 12 times or max Atleast 325 + then I will be higher from when I stopped for 3 weeks. I'm comparing this to all my experiences of real gear and the prohormones that worked for me.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TR3N for me was great on strength. Insane actually. I went from doing 315x15 to doing 405x8, weight felt like feathers as well. Mentally I didn't think I could do it but man it was easy. Just keep pushing on those numbers and increase the weight every time you get in to the gym.