deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Did legs yesterday felt great and hardly any back pumps

The l citrulline and l Arginine work much better than taurine

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Can't make it to the gym no motivation concentration focus ect. NEED A DOSE OF ADRENALINE TO KICK START MY HEART. Hitting gym hard tomorrow. The lethargy has won today

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you blew up

uberjedi

Awards
But w/o epi keeping tren and trest you would need one right?

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I started my post cycle after 5 weeks because the gains stopped and I didn't want to waste any supps or stress my liver further without good results.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Just got back from a trip so I'm going to update everyone throughout this week. Strength is still here and muscle us holding however I noticed when I went to pct I dropped 5lbs of water weight and feel leaner. No bad sides so that's awesome. When I switched to pct the first couple of days all I wanted to was sleep lol. I would definitely run trest with this cycle and it will feel great for anyone thinking about this.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Haven't been to the gym in a couple of days but this whole week I'm going to hit it hard and throw up some new pics with Olympus Labs new skins!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't been to the gym in a couple of days but this whole week I'm going to hit it hard and throw up some new pics with Olympus Labs new skins!!
Yeah buddy.

Be sure to keep up the good work during Pct.

Looking forward to those pics.

IMSEMPERFI

Awards
Im currently on the same cycle but 90mg ED. im taking arimicare and a couple weeks into the cycle i started feelin some nipple sensitivity. Im on 12.5 mg liquid stane (aromatose). Feel like i might have some gyno tissue under nips and also the sensitivity is either getting worse or im just fukin with it too much. Ive only got 5 days left of the cycle so ive started nolva 40mg ED for the possible gyno, hopefully this helps. Ive got clomid nolva and super pct for PCT. You having any gyno issues man? Aside from the gyno scare im extremely impressed with the cycle. Ive gained 16 pounds morning weight. All my lifts are up at least 30 pounds. Sqauts up 45lbs bench up 50 pounds, OHP up 30lbs, deads up 50 pounds, tri's up 20 lbs, bicepts up 20 lbs. Was only a four week cycle and but everyone tells me i look significantly different. Bare in mind though i just got out of the marines a month ago and that always hindered my gains so being a civilian again with 8 hours of sleep and perfect diet might be doing alot of the work. Just wish i wasn't having the nipple sensitivity its really worrying me. Wish ida got some letro just didn't think a pro hormone was gonna be so strong. Times have changed since i last took one 4 years ago. Anyhow GL man! Also someone plz let me know if my aromotose and nolva dosages are good with trying to combat the gyno! thanks!

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Arimacare pro I was on and at the 5th week I tapered off the tr3n and held the epistane because of its anti aromatizung properties. I noticed some puffiness possible from prolactin so I increased the arimacare pro and started the super pct. I added a stronger natty test booster. I didn't have any sensitivity at all. You have to find what works well with your body because back in the day Metha drol extreme by iron labs I took and it was nothing but sides. What on cycle were you taking because arimacare pro by Olympus Labs works very well.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
List me the dosages you were on of epistane and tren?

IMSEMPERFI

Awards
60/60/90/90 for tren and 45/45/45/45 for epi. Ive been taking arimicare pro the whole time. But aromasin should be even better id think. Still taking the armicare pro but also 12.5 aromasin ED and 40mg nolva ED. Didnt start the aromasin until started feeling sensitivity which looking back now i should have been taking it the whole time as prevention but...lesson learned.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60/60/90/90 for tren and 45/45/45/45 for epi. Ive been taking arimicare pro the whole time. But aromasin should be even better id think. Still taking the armicare pro but also 12.5 aromasin ED and 40mg nolva ED. Didnt start the aromasin until started feeling sensitivity which looking back now i should have been taking it the whole time as prevention but...lesson learned.
Everyone is different. Each cycle is a learning experience, at least in my case.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
All I can say is that your super sensitive to these compounds but most likely just the tren. But what's weird is even with the tamoxifen and aromas in you still were sensitive. Because tamoxifen binds to the estrogen receptor especially in the breast tissue. Did you have any other sides? Did you already start the pct? I would taper down on the epistane and cut the tren out. Future remember the compounds that your body works well with and doesn't.

IMSEMPERFI

Awards
I start my PCT in 5 days. I wasn't on he aromasin until i started feeling the sensitivity and it just hasn't gone away. Thats why i started the nolva yesterday at 40mg per day. So hopefully that rids of it. I really don't feel like its paranoia but to be fair i am a pretty paranoid person when it comes to this stuff. There is some deffinent pain when i push on my nipples but then again iim sittin there all day pushing on my nipples. Yeah i certainly won't be doing tren again. Which is to bad cuz it was crazy effective.