OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is the correct label for Superior Protein. The one posted has an error.

Definitely from KS? Nothing else has been changed? KS should *help* with digestive health, so this is surprising, but I suppose people are different. Try cutting back to 2 caps 2x/day and see if that helps. Everything is dosed well enough that I would expect you to still get benefit at that dose.
isn't there going to be 2 versions? one with one without the gaba?

I sampled the 'beta', did it have the gaba?

results must vary from person to person, personally I had no GI issues with k1ngslayer, even with an enormous increase in appetite-I was eating a ton of food daily[well my wife thought it was a ton].

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
isn't there going to be 2 versions? one with one without the gaba?

I sampled the 'beta', did it have the gaba?

results must vary from person to person, personally I had no GI issues with k1ngslayer, even with an enormous increase in appetite-I was eating a ton of food daily[well my wife thought it was a ton].
I may sell them...I got 79 pills left. My ass can’t deal with it....so sick of wiping my ass all day. It’s raw

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I may sell them...I got 79 pills left. My ass can’t deal with it....so sick of wiping my ass all day. It’s raw
sorry to hear that... my wife spent all my money on my birthday party or I would buy them from you!!!:birthday:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got sensitive stomach so I should of known better and just stuck with Massacre

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got sensitive stomach so I should of known better and just stuck with Massacre
fortunately I only have a mild case of acid reflux and omeprazole takes care of it. in my youth I could eat jalapeno's like candy and drink vodka out of the bottle on hot days...chit caught up with me, lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It likely has to do with your gut health.
I have had the same issues with a few of the top natty anabolics...anything with atractylodes is tricky for me.

I finally discovered that incorporating a GDA with berberine balances it out for me..

I am currently taking ORIG1N with zero issues.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!!! Was looking to start Massacr3 and can’t wait to stack the new supplements on top.

Any coupons/discounts for Massacr3?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome!!! Was looking to start Massacr3 and can’t wait to stack the new supplements on top.

Any coupons/discounts for Massacr3?
Use the code in my sig brother

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
Running massacre rn and joints feel great FWIW
had my elbow fukced up in bjj its finally around the point i can start lifting decent percentages again so i feel like a run of massacre/LAxo should heal that up pretty quick

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
had my elbow fukced up in bjj its finally around the point i can start lifting decent percentages again so i feel like a run of massacre/LAxo should heal that up pretty quick
Give it a go and let us know how it works for you

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whats this all about ???? Was at the very end of the stack3d artice

It is also worth mentioning, that when I Am Suprem3 Black Magic Edition does eventually arrive, it will be a brick and mortar retailer exclusive. The only place you’ll be able to get it online is the Olympus Labs’ website and through stores outside of the US.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whats this all about ???? Was at the very end of the stack3d artice
I think it is a measure that OL is taking due to the fact that stims such as Eria Jarensis and J. Regia are subject to being phased out due to the FDA?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any time frame on no mercy? My ghost pump is almost gone and I’m gonna need some more.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any time frame on no mercy? My ghost pump is almost gone and I’m gonna need some more.
Don’t have a definitive date as of yet

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The flavors of Superior Protein sound legit. What’s everyone’s top choice as to what they want to try first?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The flavors of Superior Protein sound legit. What’s everyone’s top choice as to what they want to try first?
I will have a hard time not getting Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups first, since I already know how delicious it is.

Second up will be Blueberry Pastry. Luckily, I will be able to try both with the intro BOGO offer!

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Protein looks great. Question however... any issues on dosing that gaba throughout the day? If one were to have multiple shakes...

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have a hard time not getting Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups first, since I already know how delicious it is.

Second up will be Blueberry Pastry. Luckily, I will be able to try both with the intro BOGO offer!
Probably the first 2 I want to try as well along with gingerbread. Who am I kidding? I want to try them all!!!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protein looks great. Question however... any issues on dosing that gaba throughout the day? If one were to have multiple shakes...
Should be fine to have up to 2-3 shakes a day. I have had 2 servings a day without issue.

If you’re on medication for hypertension I’d discuss usage with a doctor.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely Gingerbread since we're getting closer to that season. Also going to pick up blueberry pastry!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as someone who is seriously not that picky about taste of protein[ I think even the cheap stuff I get at Walmart tastes good compared to 10-20 years ago] I was really, truly impressed with the blueberry flavor...

thanks a lot Olympus labs...you have ruined cheap Walmart protein for me!!! 5 star is going to taste like crap from now on:hitwithrock:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as someone who is seriously not that picky about taste of protein[ I think even the cheap stuff I get at Walmart tastes good compared to 10-20 years ago] I was really, truly impressed with the blueberry flavor...

thanks a lot Olympus labs...you have ruined cheap Walmart protein for me!!! 5 star is going to taste like crap from now on:hitwithrock:
I haven’t even gone through 1 tub of protein since I got my sample. My current protein takes so much effort to mix, that I literally get winded. I don’t even attempt to shake it up now with my current tendonitis issue :(

I am just trying to eat more tuna and eggs nowadays..

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven’t even gone through 1 tub of protein since I got my sample. My current protein takes so much effort to mix, that I literally get winded. I don’t even attempt to shake it up now with my current tendonitis issue :(

I am just trying to eat more tuna and eggs nowadays..
Well Superior Protein will save the day soon enough

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is KingsGuard discontinued?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great....more stuff I will have to buy:eek:mfg:

I may end up having to unsubscribe from this thread

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we have dropped rauwolscine from most formulations if not all. Stim-X too

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang don't think my ibs will like the protein(will probably try anyways) but yay for no-stim pre workout and no stimx dick.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
so far the elbow is feeling great
its weird how like i didnt really like the new ep1c however the massacre has been amazing both times iv used it

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we have dropped rauwolscine from most formulations if not all. Stim-X too
This is a great decision that will make most people happy. Rauwolscine was always dirtier for me than yohimbine. I know that's not most user's experience, but for some reason I always felt more jitters and chills with alpha-y. Never had problems with yohimbine though.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im interested to see how the protein flavors stack up against (sorry for bringing other company names in here) chaos and pains proteins. So far nothing ive tried comes close. If anyones gonna do it, its gonna be OL

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excited for that Bloodshr3d bombscicle flavor!

I never really had a problem with the old flavors although I know a lot of people didn’t like them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited for that Bloodshr3d bombscicle flavor!

I never really had a problem with the old flavors although I know a lot of people didn’t like them.
Same! I don't have a problem with the flavors but the new flavor will be interesting.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im interested to see how the protein flavors stack up against (sorry for bringing other company names in here) chaos and pains proteins. So far nothing ive tried comes close. If anyones gonna do it, its gonna be OL
Thanks for the support. We will be up there with the top proteins on the market