OLYMPUS LABS taking over the rest of 2018!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys regarding the new ignite does it need to be used everyday, just looking for a little pick me up on days I’m working and keep my pre for training days when I’m off.
No need to use it every day unless you intend to use it as a fat burner for the standard 8 weeks or so.

For as needed clean energy purposes, I have been responding well to mine thus far. I like to use a variety of stimulants depending on on my mood or how stimmed I need or desire to be. I like the versatility with the dosage and I don’t regret adding it to my arsenal.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A bit off topic, but I opened my shaker cup I got during the Cyber Monday sale and noticed that it has two storage compartments to hold pills, but no grill for inside to help mix up the contents. So basically it's just the cup and lid, no middle piece. Is this a mistake, or do I have all of the pieces?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
A bit off topic, but I opened my shaker cup I got during the Cyber Monday sale and noticed that it has two storage compartments to hold pills, but no grill for inside to help mix up the contents. So basically it's just the cup and lid, no middle piece. Is this a mistake, or do I have all of the pieces?
I *think* that's all the pieces. Not sure I remember getting one either. Stuff seems to mix well in the cup otherwise.. Just be careful with tightening down the lid as it's a bit janky lol.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, you have all the pieces. Most supps on the market now mix fine without anything inside. There was one protein that I bought on a sale a few months ago that didn't mix well without throwing one of those wire whisks in, but other than that, I've never had an issue. Usually if I'm using a shaker that did come with a whisk or grill, I don't even use it, it's just one more thing to wash and not even necessary with most supps.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I *think* that's all the pieces. Not sure I remember getting one either. Stuff seems to mix well in the cup otherwise.. Just be careful with tightening down the lid as it's a bit janky lol.
I agree. The lid on mine is also a little off. But it does mix things well with some rigorous shaking. If the demand is there, maybe we can release some premium OL shakers. Who knows ??*♂

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My red piece doesnt click making dat snapping noise when i push it down... but it was free so i wont complain...even tho i already complained...dontlookatme!!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, you have all the pieces. Most supps on the market now mix fine without anything inside. There was one protein that I bought on a sale a few months ago that didn't mix well without throwing one of those wire whisks in, but other than that, I've never had an issue. Usually if I'm using a shaker that did come with a whisk or grill, I don't even use it, it's just one more thing to wash and not even necessary with most supps.
Yeah, whenever I get a new shaker, the first thing I do is throw away whatever they're using to mix it. It's just one more thing to lose or have fall down the garbage disposal and get gross. It's REALLY rare that I get something that doesn't mix without the whisk/jack.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I should have told all my family that insists on buying me presents for Christmas that I just want OL store credit! Lol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like I should have told all my family that insists on buying me presents for Christmas that I just want OL store credit! Lol
You still have time!! Lol

bhl08090

Awards
Finally trying new Bloodshr3d. Wow does it taste great. Took 1 scoop about 4 hours ago and I’m still sweating like crazy. My clothes have a nice semi wet feel and my office is freezing typically. Nice clean energy too. I know I don’t need anymore and I should stop sweating but it tastes too good to stop drinking...

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally trying new Bloodshr3d. Wow does it taste great. Took 1 scoop about 4 hours ago and I’m still sweating like crazy. My clothes have a nice semi wet feel and my office is freezing typically. Nice clean energy too. I know I don’t need anymore and I should stop sweating but it tastes too good to stop drinking...
Happy you’re enjoying the new Bloodshr3d as are many others. What flavor did you go with?