Olympus Labs Stenadrol logging opp - do you deserve it?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't sleep, all the dreams about the gains from bottles wake me up pumped
Cool!
edje007 Olympus Labs

Do you guys think we should wrap this up tomorrow?

sac77

sac77

Awards
It would be cool if you took a vid of your training session and to guarantee that it is authentic, say "Olympus Labs" during that vid! IrishSoldier did that too and I liked it! :)
Hey sorry i don't have enough posts to include links. If you go to my profile I set my youtube channel to my homepage. All four videos are for you guys.
dropset isometric shoulder press lockouts and straight arm lat pulls only filmed 1 set of each did 10 of each.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I think people are either afraid of prohormone products for some reason or its that and the combination of a lot of other logging opps going on at the moment.
As I said in my earlier ap .... I am VERY interested in logging this product. I am currently logging Ironflex Quake pre-workout but I believe the 2 would go very nicely together. Would love to give it a shot.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^ wish ya the best of luck man

I will say I am still extremely cautious of ProHormone use as until my own knowledge base is over 90% on them, I cannot justify my use if them. So many younger guys hop right into them with only have a budget or idea and gameplan and the end result can be disastrous so I tend to tiptoe around them. I try and read most I can and its still a long road to go but we all have things to strive towards!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With that rant over

BUMP!!! GTFIH if ya interested in an awesome opportunity!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IrishSoldier - thanks for the vid, you definitely deserve to log this!
jaycuda - you're in as well!
bigbruiser739 - you'll get two bottles. You are a big guy, you have decent cycle history already... And I f***ing love, live and breathe powerlifting so I really want to see you killing that shyt!

Guys, please PM me your shipping info.

You can run then however you want, but my recommendation is this:
For jaycuda and IrishSoldier 2/3/4/4/4
Bigbruiser 5/5/6/6/6/6

I'm sure you guys will do good job with these logs. Train hard, eat smart and stay safe! If you have any questions, I and edje007 will be happy to help!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Congrats loggers! Looking forward to following this!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Awesome way to start my Monday! congrats to the others and thank you to Olympus. I'll get the Log up and running in the coming days and will begin taking cycle support to get things rolling and will post a link in here for others to follow. Along with some hard training and proper dieting, I'm expecting some huge gainzzzz over the next two months!

sac77

sac77

Awards
Congrats guys! I can't wait for the logs. Dimethandrostenol's similarity to phera has me very intrigued. Excited to see what this product is gonna do for you guys.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Looking forward to reading these!! I am using my first PH's for cutting, (Ive used AAS before), I wanna see how this works for bulking! What do you think this would compare to the most? D-Bol A-Drol?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to reading these!! I am using my first PH's for cutting, (Ive used AAS before), I wanna see how this works for bulking! What do you think this would compare to the most? D-Bol A-Drol?
It won't be similar to those. It doesn't aromatize but it packs on size. Many huys think that dimethandrostenol is like halotestin and msten is like a little brother of Superdrol.

To the person who was talking about Phera:
Dimethandrostenol may be structurally similar to phera but real life results are totally different. It's a dry compound unlike Phera.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should be some fun runs to watch.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it looks like you have a great selection. Guys don't forget to link the logs up in here. I don't wanna miss these.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
The reason you guys didn't get a lot of apps is because everyone is preping their cutting cycle for the summer lol if this was after my cut I would have applied soooo hard ;) lol but I bulked hard and now I have to pay for it by cutting :(

Btw-congrats loggers! I can't wait to see results!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reason you guys didn't get a lot of apps is because everyone is preping their cutting cycle for the summer lol if this was after my cut I would have applied soooo hard ;) lol but I bulked hard and now I have to pay for it by cutting :(

Btw-congrats loggers! I can't wait to see results!
This would've been perfect for cutting too! Methylstenbolone is a very versatile compound and dimethandrostenol is perfect for cutting and recomping!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would've been perfect for cutting too! Methylstenbolone is a very versatile compound and dimethandrostenol is perfect for cutting and recomping!
Exactly....damn reps4jesus. ..guess you missed out:(

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a lot of people have actually commented on the dimethandrostenol effects in stenadrol giving them a very lean bulk. Let me get one such logger in here to testify.

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
Stenadrol is great for cutting and bulking. I was using it at a. Bulker but I def some definition popped out that typically doesn't happen when I bulk. Very similar 19-nor if used any of that, but not as harsh. Overall it's a great product and def packs on some size as well. If you want thickness and cuts, this is the product I would go too.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
a lot of people have actually commented on the dimethandrostenol effects in stenadrol giving them a very lean bulk. Let me get one such logger in here to testify.
I'm going to be doing a lean bulk. Goal is to keep the bodyfat where it is but put in 10-15lbs. I'll do you proud :)

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
I'm going to be doing a lean bulk. Goal is to keep the bodyfat where it is but put in 10-15lbs. I'll do you proud :)
I suggest to buy alot of food, you get quite hungry lol.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottles were shipped a few days ago so they should be rolling in very soon. Excited to see the logs start. Stenadrol is a ph that will produce results very quickly ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice and thanks for the feedback Berserk85

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Bottles were shipped a few days ago so they should be rolling in very soon. Excited to see the logs start. Stenadrol is a ph that will produce results very quickly ;)
Where did they ship from?

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Shipped from bridgeville, Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh. Good thing I live 45 min above Philly. Stenadrol showed up ina day or 2 along with my Clomid. Very fast shipping!

I'm sick so I might not log it until either this Monday or the next one.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Exactly....damn reps4jesus. ..guess you missed out:(
It's ok I have 4 bottles of trenstane waiting for me thooo ;) lol buuuuut this will be apart of my next bulk, I guess I'll leave sdmz for a later time. Lol Ill prob pick up Stena and trest between now and then whenever they have the biggest sale. Just a beast lean bulk.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Shipped from bridgeville, Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh. Good thing I live 45 min above Philly. Stenadrol showed up ina day or 2 along with my Clomid. Very fast shipping!

I'm sick so I might not log it until either this Monday or the next one.

awesome! I'm about two hours north of there, so there should be a nice present when I get home from work today! I don't plan on starting till midweek next week. i'll be preloading liver support until then.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Did it come usps or UPS? Hopefully mine comes today or tomorrow but I'm in FL

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exciting times guys....can't wait for your logs.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
do you guys want the log in the supplement log section or the anabolics sections?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you guys want the log in the supplement log section or the anabolics sections?
Anabolics cycle info section. Please link it to this thread and to the sticky thread in Olympus Labs subforum too :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Following!

jaycuda

jaycuda