OLYMPUS LABS OR1GINal LABOR DAY SALE

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brb starting a school for disadvantaged AM members who don't reed good...

xhrr

Awards
Curious as to how Origin would be used/work on IF diet?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious as to how Origin would be used/work on IF diet?
Would work the same...dose prior to your first meal when you break the fast. Dose timing ain't too critical.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Would work the same...dose prior to your first meal when you break the fast. Dose timing ain't too critical.
Due to robuvit can have a energy effect, dosing close to bed time could be a stupid idea? Especially as I have insomnia issues. I eat a large meal 2-4 hours before bed. Dinner/post workout eating

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Due to robuvit can have a energy effect, dosing close to bed time could be a stupid idea? Especially as I have insomnia issues. I eat a large meal 2-4 hours before bed. Dinner/post workout eating
energy does not = stim effect and the GH effects can benefit your sleep.. Dosing 4 hours before bed should not be a big deal. However, if it does affect sleep, dose earlier on an empty stomach as an alternative.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Got on this today. Been wanting to try testify, so got one of them. I've used conquer before and liked it, but is hard to get in Aus, so grabbed one of them. Thought i would give origin a shot and see how that goes.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got on this today. Been wanting to try testify, so got one of them. I've used conquer before and liked it, but is hard to get in Aus, so grabbed one of them. Thought i would give origin a shot and see how that goes.
It should not be...2 places I know of that are very reputable ;)
pm for deets

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Guys, the Or1gin + essentials bogo just isn't good.
If you add the code LABOR50 and add the Ashwagandha extract (29.99 + 50% off) and Or1gin, it will be $44.98, but the bogo is 49.99!
So, where is the deal in this bogo?

Another thing, if I may, the prices aren't very good for the essentials... I was expecting something a bit better. Forslean, for example, anyone in this forum know a reputable brand who has it for a better price while on insiders and with an added ingredient...
I just mention this because usually OL prices beats everyone around and this time it didn't happen...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Woody check your pm hommie

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ask GNO
i use a lot of OL products. Just running low on stock and the price was right.
Forslean, Ignit3, Conqu3r Unleashed are top notch products. Especially for me dieting right now.
Also got to try Elixir and Endure when Gino gave me some samples last time we were in buffalo. All top notch.
Great to hear man, Ignit3 should really be assisting atm then :arms:

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to figure out is Test1fy or Or1gin the way I want to go :question: Any high level answers i.e. Test1fy will give you this...Or1gin will give you this? Many thanks.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
About to place my order... I'm expecting 2-bottles to make me look like Arnold, lol.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
About to place my order... I'm expecting 2-bottles to make me look like Arnold, lol.
Arnold bless you brother.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great to hear man, Ignit3 should really be assisting atm then :arms:
Been using 4 caps a day, and 3 caps of forslean (75mg) . Definitely staples for me on my cut. Just wanted to make sure I switch to all OL products to keep look like a demi-god.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this counts but I was TR trying to pick up origin and Tudca for your special. Is Tudca exempt?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, the Or1gin + essentials bogo just isn't good.
If you add the code LABOR50 and add the Ashwagandha extract (29.99 + 50% off) and Or1gin, it will be $44.98, but the bogo is 49.99!
So, where is the deal in this bogo?

Another thing, if I may, the prices aren't very good for the essentials... I was expecting something a bit better. Forslean, for example, anyone in this forum know a reputable brand who has it for a better price while on insiders and with an added ingredient...
I just mention this because usually OL prices beats everyone around and this time it didn't happen...
@50% off Forslean is 17.49, no one sells it lower than that I believe, please show me via pm
The essentials are priced great at 50% off. Also for international customers, such as you, when you buy the BOGO you're paying shipping for 1 item versus two if you bought them individually so it is cheaper to buy the BOGO. Yes, you're also right about the fact that we do offer some of the most aggressive pricing despite having higher cog's than 99% of supplement companies, so I think the consumer is winning at the end of the day all day everyday :D

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Why not stack them?
Technically they are for 4 weeks:D

Nah, no reason other than to give OR1GIN some initial breathing space due to it being so "unique" and new, plus I think it might exert its effects quickest and they may linger longer post-cycle.

Plus, I like extending product runs where feasible.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nah, no reason other than to give OR1GIN some initial breathing space due to it being so "unique" and new, plus I think it might exert its effects quickest and they may linger longer post-cycle.

No potato logic here:).

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established

Gotcha Understandable

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 49.99 deal isn't working for origin and tudca
Tudca is a premium essential and is not included in the $49.99 deal, sorry

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Think I am going to pick up the stack that has Stim free Conquer and Triumph. Last time I used PA I liked it and that was from Muscletech- this is an overall better dosed products so gotta go with that, and time to let my adrenal glands heal so what better then conquer :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I am going to pick up the stack that has Stim free Conquer and Triumph. Last time I used PA I liked it and that was from Muscletech- this is an overall better dosed products so gotta go with that, and time to let my adrenal glands heal so what better then conquer :)
What are adrenal glands? :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
What are adrenal glands? :)
From wikipedia:

"The adrenal glands (also known as suprarenal glands) are endocrine glands that produce a variety of hormones including adrenaline and the steroids aldosterone and cortisol.[1] They are found above the kidneys. Each gland has an outer cortex which produces steroid hormones and an inner medulla. The adrenal cortex itself is divided into three zones: zona glomerulosa, the zona fasciculata and the zona reticularis.[2]"

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Jebrook hey bud I shot you a PM
Woody, same traffic...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

macwad

Awards
  • Established
@50% off Forslean is 17.49, no one sells it lower than that I believe, please show me via pm
The essentials are priced great at 50% off. Also for international customers, such as you, when you buy the BOGO you're paying shipping for 1 item versus two if you bought them individually so it is cheaper to buy the BOGO. Yes, you're also right about the fact that we do offer some of the most aggressive pricing despite having higher cog's than 99% of supplement companies, so I think the consumer is winning at the end of the day all day everyday :D
Pm sent.
Thanks for the kind reply.
Didn't know about this shipping advantage for the BOGOs. Great advice! Thank you.
BTW, just to be clear, I do support OL and had made some others buy your products. Most of my stash is OL's and I'm greatly satisfied.
Thanks again!

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Just saw the sale end date me and a buddy are sad pandas we don't get paid until Friday :(. I blame the gf for wanting to spend a weekend out of town together damn you woman

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just saw the sale end date me and a buddy are sad pandas we don't get paid until Friday :(. I blame the gf for wanting to spend a weekend out of town together damn you woman
Women.
99 problems and stealing your gains...
You no longer can be a demi-god :)

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in action. The big O looks like it will help with Gastro issues. Awesome. I'm in.

Reactions: GNO
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordering two bottle origin and two tubs triumph

Lean bulk on the way

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
so when is the likely date origin gets shipped?