OLYMPUS LABS **NATTY DEMIGODS** CHECK US OUT!!!!!

dalstar

dalstar

Awards
Isnt the ingredient listed as huperzine, in the same chem family as pyperazine? From my understanding it would also be a mood elevator.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I f'n love Conqu3r! Def on my top 3 pre workouts.

I want to do that stack for 2 months when I get back home from this deployment. Conqu3r, Ep1c and Dermastrenght. should be a sick run!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I f'n love Conqu3r! Def on my top 3 pre workouts.

I want to do that stack for 2 months when I get back home from this deployment. Conqu3r, Ep1c and Dermastrenght. should be a sick run!
That definetely would be a sick run!!!

Ep1c and Dermastrenght is a kickas$ combo.

Conqu3r is probably the best dosed pre work out at the moment.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I'm jumping in ep1c and dermastrength in February! Can't wait

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
New conquer profile looks :thumbsup: & Ep1c does produce strength but also makes you crazy tired!
Epic made you tired? I did not experience this

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
New conquer profile looks :thumbsup: & Ep1c does produce strength but also makes you crazy tired!
Man! I can't lie I had a time adjusting to -(-)Epi from increasing sleep a bit and also calorie intake and my energy levels and soreness tapered off quite a bit. Towards the end I had to readjust again assuring me that with the gains you have to stay on top of the new demands or the balance will suffer. Best of luck to you

Late to the party, Always wanted to try Conquer but it was either sold out, or the few places it wasn't sold out at they were charging double what all the popular sites were :D Now with the new profile, I'm definitely going to have to get in on this!!
Man what are you waiting on!!! I'm telling ya you will love this!

Isnt the ingredient listed as huperzine, in the same chem family as pyperazine? From my understanding it would also be a mood elevator.
Ya know I'm on mobile and don't have the commitment to find a credible answer or comparison yet but a fellow Demigod or more knowledgable individual will have something soon.

I f'n love Conqu3r! Def on my top 3 pre workouts. I want to do that stack for 2 months when I get back home from this deployment. Conqu3r, Ep1c and Dermastrenght. should be a sick run!
Can't wait to hear how it turns out man! That combo I will be running myself soon enough and I'm stoked!!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I have seen some anecdotal reports of this, but its primary use will be taking advantage of its cholinergic properties promoting higher of levels of acetylcholine in the brain increasing memory, focus, and other neuro-cognitive benefits hence its inclusion in our focus intensifying matrix.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the party, Always wanted to try Conquer but it was either sold out, or the few places it wasn't sold out at they were charging double what all the popular sites were :D

Now with the new profile, I'm definitely going to have to get in on this!!
What site? We have a firm MAP that no retailers should be breaking. Sure, sometimes sales area worked out for launches etc but no one should be going above our MAP. Hit me up and let me know, thanks

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
conquer will be my next pre gonna stack it with ara pretty excited about it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My boy alex kikel giving you some love at the end of his video on conqu3r

[video=youtube;4dzDsn-Iytc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=4dzDsn-Iytc[/video]

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My boy alex kikel giving you some love at the end of his video on conqu3r

[video=youtube;4dzDsn-Iytc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=4dzDsn-Iytc[/video]
Thanks for posting it up Bob!! Jump to 6:25 to see Conqu3r in all it's greatness!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r is some awesome stuff. Ordering another tub here in about a week (as well as a couple of tubs of Vital1ty), as my tub that was so generously sent from Olympus Labs is almost gone :(

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Conqu3r is some awesome stuff. Ordering another tub here in about a week (as well as a couple of tubs of Vital1ty), as my tub that was so generously sent from Olympus Labs is almost gone :(
I can't get enough of Conqu3r... It's the only PW I've ever taken that I don't need to increase dosage after 30 days of use