Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am.....good stuff.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
1. Stats (age, weight, height, training history) 41 210lbs. 10 yrs+

2. Experience with hormones? 7 years

3. What else you'd be running with this - if anything? just the basic staples i.e (protein, creatine, comp. carbs, multi v coq10 etc) and cycle supports

4. Are you doing sponsored logs for other companies at the same time? not

5. What are your goals? for this run, it would be a lean bulk, some strength increase and a gain of 5lbs. plus this'll be my first time experience with this compound. always wanted to try furuz-a back in the day but kept overlooking for some reason or another, and this'll allow to be active again on the boards.

6. Will you post before/after pics? yes

7. Links to previous logs? none

8. Anything else? Current pics? Training vids? Why we should pick you? will give a thorough and detailed review 4 times a week. will be nothing but honest in my review and always wanted to try this compound back in the good ol' CEL days but kept over looking for whatever reason(s), and now that its back on the scene, regardless if im selected or not i will be getting my hands on a few of these this time, TRUST ME!!!! lol.

Hope im not too late......

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We are whittling down the picks guys wont be long sorry for the wait!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
We decided to choose five winners!
luckylefty811 Tagger reps4jesus Goliath1 princevince

PM me your shipping info, looking forward to how your cycle goes!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Thank you jaycuda and OL. I cant wait to run this and to get this going. Congrats to the other selected loggers also. Info sent

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

Hell yeah! Thanks guys!!!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards

What is the dosage? :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
do you want us to run anything along with it ? i take staples, probiotic , fish oil, multi, preworkout.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
do you want us to run anything along with it ? i take staples, probiotic , fish oil, multi, preworkout.
You should run all of that plus cycle assist products. Drop the PWO, you don't want to go for Hypertension.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
You should run all of that plus cycle assist products. Drop the PWO, you don't want to go for Hypertension.
You think it's too much ?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll do that

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You think it's too much ?
I mean it's up to you on the Pre-workout, but in my experience of cycles, I've never needed one while I was at the gym. You just feel like a God anyways lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations Gentlemen!!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does not having the THP ether just make the Furaza more available through transdermal delivery? I was reading about molecular weight and thats all I could figure out. Does this make the product more or less potent, sorry not a chemist.

I would like to know as well. Oral Furaz at 300 mg/day was a nice mild anabilic with zero sides.

Interested in this...def sub'd

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would like to know as well. Oral Furaz at 300 mg/day was a nice mild anabilic with zero sides.

Interested in this...def sub'd
The exclusion of thp makes it possible to use TD delivery.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i apologize jaycuda and olympus labs but im not going to be able to run the dermafurry log, so im withdrawing myself from the promo. thank you for selecting me and i will definitely be tuning in to these logs. i hope to participate in any future promos. thanks again jaycuda and the whole OL commitee.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
who you tellin? i got nothing but love and respect for jaycuda and OL.
No disrespect but if you guys can't run the product, why apply?

It would have gave someone else a shot who really wanted the chance..

Just sayin

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
No disrespect but if you guys can't run the product, why apply? It would have gave someone else a shot who really wanted the chance.. Just sayin
Did they send it out yet ? Or you waiting for everyone to reply ? I'll run dos bottles if needed no worries

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The exclusion of thp makes it possible to use TD delivery.
Thanks Reps. Help me out here as perhaps I missed your point.

So what's the advantage then? Orals are easier to administer than TDs.

You will not get localized anabolic/androgen effects from using it TD so if the only difference is that you "can" use it TD; (no increased benefit) what's the point?

Thanks

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

You will not get localized anabolic/androgen effects from using it TD so if the only difference is that you "can" use it TD; (no increased benefit) what's the point?

Thanks
I belive the theory is:

Orals bio availability is lower than TDs.

Orals tend to lose potency due to cholesterol conversion and stomach acids, those kinds of things.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Budman7811 please send us your shipping info as one of the loggers has dropped out

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Thanks
Increased bioavailability. With a compound like furuzabol it must be dosed 300-500mg for good results which is very expensive, so this makes it one of the best compounds to attempt a TD delivery with because it should take less of the active compound to give the same results. So if you do 300mg TD, results should be much better than 300mg oral.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Increased bioavailability. With a compound like furuzabol it must be dosed 300-500mg for good results which is very expensive, so this makes it one of the best compounds to attempt a TD delivery with because it should take less of the active compound to give the same results. So if you do 300mg TD, results should be much better than 300mg oral.
Anyone know the expected dosage for this?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
It'll be shipping out Tuesday, 100 is the expected average dose, but that is just theory.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Also, as you start your logs, post your links in here please.