Olympus Labs DermaFURY loggers needed!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your a very special person!! Lol

I'll tell you the truth on this product, I have no affiliation to Olympus. I'm your average guy trying to make gains bro..
Haha ;)

Fair enough lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I start mine as soon as I receive it (~2-3 days)

Will post up FO SHO

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing special

Keeping things the same so I can truly assess/discern/attribute any results/effects appropriately.

2 pumps (12 hours apart)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many weeks? 200 mg right off the bat?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd start at 100mg and adjust.. I honestly didn't think 100 would dry me up like it is.. It's definitely stronger TD than orally mg for mg..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks - how about some unsolicited ones? You know, from people that have no reason to pimp? LOL

Come on fellas.
mod edit: last warning.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
**** you to
Wow! Reps! Is that a little road rage going on! ROFL! We all know you're always honest with your reviews. Don't let anyone get under your skin. ;-)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks - how about some unsolicited ones? You know, from people that have no reason to pimp? LOL

Come on fellas.
Here are the links to the logs I know of and they are all sponsored.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255456-goliath-brings-fury.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255355-dermafury-log-olympus.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/254300-r4j-1-dermafury.html?highlight=dermafury

Also as mentioned crowbar46 is running it in this log here and it is not sponsored. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/254446-epic-ostarine-review.html

If you want some others please feel free to search for them. We do not have control over if not many other people are logging our brand new product yet. However, I am not sure why the sarcastic response towards the response with the loggers names that we know of currently. It really basically attacks the integrity of the current sponsored loggers which is kind of uncool. I understand where you are going with your the thought process but it is really a pretty insulting to the loggers.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hellrowwwww!! I am in on this tooooooo!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** you to
Bro, if I wasted more bandwidth and said *** you back would that make me an internet tough guy too? Lol.

Good Lord. Let's stop the nonsense and move the **** on.

Use that BS on somebody else.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Bro, if I wasted more bandwidth and said *** you back would that make me an internet tough guy too? Lol.

Whoa what the **** have I missed out on? Lmao.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup Kleen

I hear ya man

That wasn't the intent

But for me, common sense and pragmatically speakling, unsolicited logs hold 10000000x more weight, that's all. :)

Nothing disparaging about my sentiment.

Be good brother ;)

If you want some others please feel free to search for them. We do not have control over if not many other people are logging our brand new product yet. However, I am not sure why the sarcastic response towards the response with the loggers names that we know of currently. It really basically attacks the integrity of the current sponsored loggers which is kind of uncool. I understand where you are going with your the thought process but it is really a pretty insulting to the loggers.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
It's REALLY simple; spring for the $45 a bottle, try it and I promise you'll feel it LONG before that first bottle is gone. Listen, I used to HATE all these legal hormones--thought they were all either useless, or worse, toxic junk--but this is no joke. The DermaTrest + DermaFury really feels like an AAS cycle; no, not a balls-to-the-wall cycle that makes you want to eat iron, but it DOES feel like real AAS without all the ****ty side effects of almost all legal hormones. I can imagine what 100-150 mg./day of the DermaTrest + any number of other OL transdermals or orals could produce!

So, to recap;

1) DermaFury GOOOOODDDD!
2) DermaTrest F'n GOOOODDDDD!!!! NEVER RUN A CYCLE WITHOUT IT!

Crowbar

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sup Kleen

I hear ya man

That wasn't the intent

But for me, common sense and pragmatically speakling, unsolicited logs hold 10000000x more weight, that's all. :)

Nothing disparaging about my sentiment.

Be good brother ;)
Excellent, I really didn't think it was your intention to come off that way, just a case of no tone of voice in text making things sound worse than they are.

By the way I do agree I have always put a bit more weight on un-sponsored logs. Not to mention I took my TRT shot yesterday so my "shut up there is no need to respond" button is broken for 1-2 more days. LMAO I am gonna have to break the dose down into 2 a week to keep levels stable but have to order more pins.

By the way I have been beating myself up for not taking the opportunity to say That is kind of WHACKED instead of "kind of not cool" Ain't that a bitch!

It's REALLY simple; spring for the $45 a bottle, try it and I promise you'll feel it LONG before that first bottle is gone. Listen, I used to HATE all these legal hormones--thought they were all either useless, or worse, toxic junk--but this is no joke. The DermaTrest + DermaFury really feels like an AAS cycle; no, not a balls-to-the-wall cycle that makes you want to eat iron, but it DOES feel like real AAS without all the ****ty side effects of almost all legal hormones. I can imagine what 100-150 mg./day of the DermaTrest + any number of other OL transdermals or orals could produce!

So, to recap;

1) DermaFury GOOOOODDDD!
2) DermaTrest F'n GOOOODDDDD!!!! NEVER RUN A CYCLE WITHOUT IT!

Crowbar
He is talking me into this one with his praises!

Ummmm.......

;)
Please let us know once you start because I would love to follow along Whacked!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hellrowwwww!! I am in on this tooooooo!
Tagger I knew this but for some reason your log didn't come up when I searched for Dermafury just the The1 log...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way I have been beating myself up for not taking the opportunity to say That is kind of WHACKED instead of "kind of not cool" Ain't that a bitch!

Please let us know once you start because I would love to follow along @Whacked!
LOL - touche! :p

And you got it brother...will post up when I begin ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger I knew this but for some reason your log didn't come up when I searched for Dermafury just the The1 log...
Uhhhhrrrrmmmm... Yah about that haha.

You didn't find it cause my dumbass hadn't made it yet. Lol...

My bad bro! I'll get it made and post it in here.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Really man? You call out someone you dont know and you get mad when I answer? How about this, you read someone else log. I dont need or want you in mine, and its fine to think ehat you want about me and others, but its not ok to talk out your ass saying we are liars. Grow up. If you dont wanna hear my opinion on derma great! Dont read it. if you do, I assure you its my honest opinion.
And I dont need to use my b.s. on someone else because no one else talks out their ass like you :).

warrior737

Awards
Dermafury is drying me out nicely. I have some great vascularity going on with this product. Seems like its helping thin my skin and reduce some fat on my mid section a bit. (Place of application). It may be in my head, but when I pinch my skin and look at myself there's definitely a difference. I have been taking a few before and afters for a record for myself.

One difference I did notice in the products I received is my first bottle was clearer in color and slightly more liquid. The bottle I opened last night seems thicker and whiter in color. It was also slightly grainy when I applied it yesterday and this morning. It was sitting for a bit so I might of had to shake it up a bit before??

My skins tightening up great though. This is definitely helping me decrease my body fat as I am going up in my lifts. My weight has actually come down. +-2 lbs and I have added at least around 15 lbs to all my major lifts. Im getting great definition going on with this product while my diet has been subpar. For the first transdermal I've tried I am loving this stuff.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermafury is drying me out nicely. I have some great vascularity going on with this product. Seems like its helping thin my skin and reduce some fat on my mid section a bit. (Place of application). It may be in my head, but when I pinch my skin and look at myself there's definitely a difference. I have been taking a few before and afters for a record for myself.

One difference I did notice in the products I received is my first bottle was clearer in color and slightly more liquid. The bottle I opened last night seems thicker and whiter in color. It was also slightly grainy when I applied it yesterday and this morning. It was sitting for a bit so I might of had to shake it up a bit before??

My skins tightening up great though. This is definitely helping me decrease my body fat as I am going up in my lifts. My weight has actually come down. +-2 lbs and I have added at least around 15 lbs to all my major lifts. Im getting great definition going on with this product while my diet has been subpar. For the first transdermal I've tried I am loving this stuff.
Ah..so much test flowing around in this thread, hug it out boys. Seems like td furaza is accomplishing everything that oral furaza was set out to and the great thing is that it doesn't need to be run anywhere as high as the oral, making td furaza both a cost effective and productive option

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Looks like I missed out on some drama last night lol

That's why I'm taking an AM break, i wouldn't want to be screened for foul language or busting balls on Trolls..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like I missed out on some drama last night lol

That's why I'm taking an AM break, i wouldn't want to be screened for foul language or busting balls on Trolls..
Yeah........SAME HERE bro

Nothing worse than a lippy BOARD TROLL hiding behind a computer screen

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yeah........SAME HERE bro Nothing worse than a lippy BOARD TROLL hiding behind a computer screen
Not putting any names on it, but I would gladly show my face to anyone who may want to see it..
Lol I've never been good at cardio so I won't run away an I'm to big to hide lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not putting any names on it, but I would gladly show my face to anyone who may want to see it.. Lol I've never been good at cardio so I won't run away an I'm to big to hide lol
Lolol @ the cardio comment :p

Let's all get back OT....this thread is getting stoooopid lol. ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah........SAME HERE bro

Nothing worse than a lippy BOARD TROLL hiding behind a computer screen
How about this, the reason you get to run dermafury is because I came up with the idea. So call me a board troll, but at least I contribute to the site, and to the Industry as a whole. What have you done?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Good gawd man LET IT GO!!!

You win! I surrender to you and your internet toughness.

You can tell everyone you beat me up on the internet. I don't want none. :p

Now can we please get back to the gawd dang thread? OMMMMMMMGG

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 2 pumps a day look for my log this stuff kicks in serious at 2 a day.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 2 pumps a day look for my log this stuff kicks in serious at 2 a day.
Yes it does! This is making a really nice stack with the DermaTrest; so nice in fact that I may up the Trest from 62.5mg/day, to 100mg./day + 4ml DermaFury/day and turn my cutting cycle into a recomp with more emphasis on gaining LBM. I think I've finally given up on the idea of traditional dieting as a means to efficiently get lean. After all, I'm in no hurry; it's not like I'm prepping to get on stage in 8 weeks.

Crowbar

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yes it does! This is making a really nice stack with the DermaTrest; so nice in fact that I may up the Trest from 62.5mg/day, to 100mg./day + 4ml DermaFury/day and turn my cutting cycle into a recomp with more emphasis on gaining LBM. I think I've finally given up on the idea of traditional dieting as a means to efficiently get lean. After all, I'm in no hurry; it's not like I'm prepping to get on stage in 8 weeks. Crowbar
I hear that I actually have cleaned up my diet because I'm at a stand still in the weight room I can't get past certain sticking points and I know it's because I'm not eating right before and after I lift.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Anyone know if i could run this at 200mg for 8 weeks (2 pumps a day)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know if i could run this at 200mg for 8 weeks (2 pumps a day)
That shouldnt be an issue. Its pretty mild.

I stacked it with Trest & Androsterone last year for about 8 weeks and then finished off with 4 weeks of 11 oxo & epi andro.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
That shouldnt be an issue. Its pretty mild.

I stacked it with Trest & Androsterone last year for about 8 weeks and then finished off with 4 weeks of 11 oxo & epi andro.
did you like it? What should my expectations for it be?

First time furaza user so sorry for ignorance.

Stacking it with 330mg 1 andro and 1g epi-andro for ful 8 weeks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you like it? What should my expectations for it be?

First time furaza user so sorry for ignorance.

Stacking it with 330mg 1 andro and 1g epi-andro for ful 8 weeks
Its ok bro. Honestly cannot tell you because i never ran it solo.

I added furaza in the 2nd week of the cycle and i think i ran it at 300mg for 6 weeks.

Defintely leaned out some, but that could of also been from the Androsterone.

Like i said, its pretty mild, and there werent any sides to speak of.

That sounds like a fun cycle with 1 andro and epi andro. Stregnth should be off the charts,
plus you should get nice and solid.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Its ok bro. Honestly cannot tell you because i never ran it solo.

I added furaza in the 2nd week of the cycle and i think i ran it at 300mg for 6 weeks.

Defintely leaned out some, but that could of also been from the Androsterone.

Like i said, its pretty mild, and there werent any sides to speak of.

That sounds like a fun cycle with 1 andro and epi andro. Stregnth should be off the charts,
plus you should get nice and solid.
Yeah debating if subbing 1 andro for LGD would be better as 1-andro and epi-andro need the same enzymes for conversion so wondering if i'd get more out of LGD as im a strong responder, wont be starting it till after my current log though.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah debating if subbing 1 andro for LGD would be better as 1-andro and epi-andro need the same enzymes for conversion so wondering if i'd get more out of LGD as im a strong responder, wont be starting it till after my current log though.
FURY was pretty mild honestly. Gotta get that energy up right? That's what I got from FURY.

With the stack you said above, it's not going to over power those.

--PS just looked up the LGD, and honestly SARMS didn't work that well for me.

I would take FURY over LGD.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
FURY was pretty mild honestly. Gotta get that energy up right? That's what I got from FURY.

With the stack you said above, it's not going to over power those.

--PS just looked up the LGD, and honestly SARMS didn't work that well for me.

I would take FURY over LGD.
Im keeping both fury and LGD, i get amazing gains from LGD the rest I dont like at all, but LGD is amazing. If you haven't tried it it's the only SARM ill ever recommend.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Im keeping both fury and LGD, i get amazing gains from LGD the rest I dont like at all, but LGD is amazing. If you haven't tried it it's the only SARM ill ever recommend.
What was your dosing and how did you use it? Cut/recomp/bulk? I have some Ive been waiting to use...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
What was your dosing and how did you use it? Cut/recomp/bulk? I have some Ive been waiting to use...
i started at 8 for 2 weeks my first time ever trying it and wish i didn't 12-16 mg was GORGEOUS. Literally loved it so much that i've now done 6 LGD cycles. It's better than some PH's in my opinion it's an amazing SARM, it suppressed my t a ton but my LH and FSH only dropped 2 points respectively.
My first ever LGD cycle (Also my first ever cycle) added 15-18 pounds and ended up keeping 12, granted im a strict dieter and get 8-10 hours of sleep every night, that's still amazing. I've used it in all 3 and it's honestly so versatile it works for all 3. It's best for recomp though.

That's what im aiming for with this stack.

Dermafury
200/200/200/200/200/200/200/200
LGD
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12
Epi-andro
1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

Debating adding a 4th compound and doing a 2-3 month PCT, not sure yet.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
i started at 8 for 2 weeks my first time ever trying it and wish i didn't 12-16 mg was GORGEOUS. Literally loved it so much that i've now done 6 LGD cycles. It's better than some PH's in my opinion it's an amazing SARM, it suppressed my t a ton but my LH and FSH only dropped 2 points respectively.
My first ever LGD cycle (Also my first ever cycle) added 15-18 pounds and ended up keeping 12, granted im a strict dieter and get 8-10 hours of sleep every night, that's still amazing. I've used it in all 3 and it's honestly so versatile it works for all 3. It's best for recomp though.

That's what im aiming for with this stack.

Dermafury
200/200/200/200/200/200/200/200
LGD
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/12
Epi-andro
1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000

Debating adding a 4th compound and doing a 2-3 month PCT, not sure yet.
I just might have to try out LGD then. I tried Osta. Wasn't a favorite at all.