Olympus Labs bringing it's protein to the Demigod Nation!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, you definitely won’t have to use any of those tricks anymore. Makes it so much more convenient!
I recall you saying it was some of the best protein you’ve ever tasted which was music to my ears!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And we all know nothing beats THE BEST!! Thanks for the input brother
The only people that may not think it is the best, are those that like flavorless watery type protein powders.
We won’t be speaking to them though...

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only people that may not think it is the best, are those that like flavorless watery type protein powders.
We won’t be speaking to them though...
They can’t sit with us at the Demigod table

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i want the Mocha!!
Mocha is interesting to me. I’m definitely going to be trying it out but I think I’m anticipating other flavors a bit more. Who knows though it could surprise me and turn out to be my fav

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mocha is interesting to me. I’m definitely going to be trying it out but I think I’m anticipating other flavors a bit more. Who knows though it could surprise me and turn out to be my fav
Freeze dried coffee crystals aka instant coffee makes anything mocha and you're not stuck with only mocha. Much like powdered PB, I buy choc and add the powder so I have two flavors to choose from.

This stuff need to hurry up just got what I thought was going to be a pretty great tasting protein and I am dissapointed.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freeze dried coffee crystals aka instant coffee makes anything mocha and you're not stuck with only mocha. Much like powdered PB, I buy choc and add the powder so I have two flavors to choose from.

This stuff need to hurry up just got what I thought was going to be a pretty great tasting protein and I am dissapointed.
Sorry to hear that. But I’m sure OL will make up for that with our protein

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m trying to get you guys an exact release date. Hopefully we will have one very soon

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you know one thing about the fine folks over at Olympus Labs, it's that we're all about INNOVATION! The same holds true for our brand new protein that we're about to drop. A few things I can tell you is that it is in fact a blend and it is also approximately 4-6 weeks out from being released.
4-6 weeks from first post
Aug 21- Sept 4

I’m trying to get you guys an exact release date. Hopefully we will have one very soon
maybe GNO can bring me some in a few weeks when I meet up with him. Will trade you Paula's donuts for some ghetto samples :)

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh can’t wait for this. Any ideas when it will be available in the eu?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4-6 weeks from first post
Aug 21- Sept 4

maybe GNO can bring me some in a few weeks when I meet up with him. Will trade you Paula's donuts for some ghetto samples :)
I obviously know what I posted in the OP. But Aug 21-Sept 4 isn’t an “exact date”. So my point was that I’m going to try to narrow it down for everyone.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interested in trying this. Not up on the new protein brands. Was always an XF protein fan. Got some ON casein i cant wait to get through- sawdust and chalk flavor.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in trying this. Not up on the new protein brands. Was always an XF protein fan. Got some ON casein i cant wait to get through- sawdust and chalk flavor.
You won’t be disappointed

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This could be a good thing and a bad thing, but once everyone tries this...everything else will pale in comparison.

The most “Select” of protein powders will become obsolete and just be a memory of a prior standard..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This could be a good thing and a bad thing, but once everyone tries this...everything else will pale in comparison.

The most “Select” of protein powders will become obsolete and be just a memory of a prior standard..
we want more videos of your protein reviews :)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established

The most “Select” of protein powders will become obsolete and just be a memory of a prior standard..
Hyping this up big time... been burned in the past. Hopefully not this time

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That’s a big endorsement and greatly appreciated. I’m holding your opinion in high regard as you’re one of the chosen few who have tried this out before anyone else.

And yes your protein review videos are epic..shake shake shake lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s a big endorsement and greatly appreciated. I’m holding your opinion in high regard as you’re one of the chosen few who have tried this out before anyone else.

And yes your protein review videos are epic..shake shake shake lol
Don’t forget to chug!!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyping this up big time... been burned in the past. Hopefully not this time
In the case of protein powder, I only consider them to be something I regret buying when:

1) it’s a chore to mix the product
2) has poor texture and flavor
3) it gives me GI issues

I would be quite surprised to see anyone have complaints about any of those factors.
The chances of anyone feeling like they got burned by purchasing this product are very small..

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the case of protein powder, I only consider them to be something I regret buying when:

3) it gives me GI issues

I would be quite surprised to see anyone have complaints about any of those factors.
The chances of anyone feeling like they got burned by purchasing this product are very small..
I have to control my excitement when I read your posts. Can’t wait to get my hands on this protein already. Shakes, proats, sludge, protein ice cream, protein pancakes. The possibilities are endless!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def seems people are in for a treat!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop!!! Does this mean 5 different chocolates?!?!?!?!
No lol that would be counterproductive for a company to make 5 different chocolate variants of a protein powder. The 5 flavors at launch are as follows in case you missed it:

Mocha Cereal
Fruity Cereal
Blueberry Pastry
Gingerbread Cookie
Peanut Butter Cups

primolift00

Awards
  • Established

As the kids say, shots fired!
While I do love that other protein, the last release was just awful. Just give us the link to pre order- I don’t want this to sell out before I get to try!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As the kids say, shots fired!
While I do love that other protein, the last release was just awful. Just give us the link to pre order- I don’t want this to sell out before I get to try!
Soon enough brother. Patience is a virtue. Also have some good news for this thread coming up shortly

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No lol that would be counterproductive for a company to make 5 different chocolate variants of a protein powder. The 5 flavors at launch are as follows in case you missed it:

Mocha Cereal
Fruity Cereal
Blueberry Pastry
Gingerbread Cookie
Peanut Butter Cups
Reviews on all 5 have been great as well
The Solution was a big fan of the mocha and this man knows his coffee!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reviews on all 5 have been great as well
The Solution was a big fan of the mocha and this man knows his coffee!
The solution knows coffee
Like Gino knows donuts

Reactions: GNO
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

3) it gives me GI issues

I just tried 1 sample of blueberry, but it mixed great, had good texture and taste with no GI issues!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just tried 1 sample of blueberry, but it mixed great, had good texture and taste with no GI issues!!!
Thanks for the mini review

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We’re getting closer

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hella in on this!
Everyone should be in on this!! And pay close attention to this thread because we have something coming up this week

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will any UK based retailers have this in stock early on?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will any UK based retailers have this in stock early on?
Shouldn’t be too long afterwards but I’ll try to get some more details

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not for nothing but that label is a little over the top for some of the adults here. I'd actually be embarrassed to have that in my cabinet. Does protein powder really need all that? It looks the label I would expect on a sex toy.

Just my 2 cents
LOL you’re entitled to your opinion as is everyone else brother. The sex toy part had me like ?

Keep those kinky comments coming lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not for nothing but that label is a little over the top for some of the adults here. I'd actually be embarrassed to have that in my cabinet. Does protein powder really need all that? It looks the label I would expect on a sex toy.

Just my 2 cents
Now I'm imagining a sex toy the size of a tub of protein powder and it's a little frightening.