Olympus Labs bringing it's protein to the Demigod Nation!!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you be doing sample packs so I can try before I do the buy.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn’t Glanbia make there protein ? Same company that makes ON
Not sure tbh. But I haven’t trusted GNC branded products for a long time now. Just my opinion and preference on how I choose to spend my hard earned money

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little sneak peek

IMG_1600.JPG

Reactions: GNO
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One day closer to our protein being released to the masses!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm excited for this. I only use blends, looking to add something to my rotation of Select and Modern Protein.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So now its gametime right!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Will it be available from the site in the beginning or a store exclusive release? Been waiting for this to release.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I’m very reluctant to try different proteins but this is one that I just know will taste great!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Velositol looks good on paper, have not heard of any groundbreaking results from people using it, as GNC sells their protein with it. Any other real world results?
+1

i absolutely love the OL products and their unbelievable grade of quality, innovation and product designs!

but i hardly understand why they hype Velositol that much. The study that exists was made from the creator (and seller?) of Velositol himself (okay, that alone is not necessarily something negative) and they didnt check if a useful amount of protein (with enough leucine(!)) boosts protein synthesis more if one adds Velositol.

afaik this study is everything but not relevant for guys that use adequate amounts of protein.

it dont see any proof that there is even one tiny bit of a. benefit of adding Velositol to 40-50g of a quality protein powder with complete amino acid profile like whey or casein for example. and everyone knows that there is a treshold of leucine we should pass to fully start mps.

beside that - the label looks incredible dope, maybe its the best of the new ones. good job!

i really hope there is a little more than just Velositol in this protein. (which will most likely be at least a blend of whey and casein)

if there is any other study or something - please tell me, i would love to see some data that Velositol will do anything. but for now im missing this kind of proof.

(and beside that - is it even safe to consume that amount of chromium everyday? if anyone uses endur3 as well, he will get even double as much. is this 100% safe?)

PS.: if i i dont have to pay 40€ for 900g, i will definitely try a few flavours! especially the PBC, im dreaming of a GOOD PBC protein powder literally since decades

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited for this. I only use blends, looking to add something to my rotation of Select and Modern Protein.
Well this can make it a 3 whey lol

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will it be available from the site in the beginning or a store exclusive release? Been waiting for this to release.
I will get those details out you fine folks as soon as they become available

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1

i absolutely love the OL products and their unbelievable grade of quality, innovation and product designs!

but i hardly understand why they hype Velositol that much. The study that exists was made from the creator (and seller?) of Velositol himself (okay, that alone is not necessarily something negative) and they didnt check if a useful amount of protein (with enough leucine(!)) boosts protein synthesis more if one adds Velositol.

afaik this study is everything but not relevant for guys that use adequate amounts of protein.

it dont see any proof that there is even one tiny bit of a. benefit of adding Velositol to 40-50g of a quality protein powder with complete amino acid profile like whey or casein for example. and everyone knows that there is a treshold of leucine we should pass to fully start mps.

beside that - the label looks incredible dope, maybe its the best of the new ones. good job!

i really hope there is a little more than just Velositol in this protein. (which will most likely be at least a blend of whey and casein)

if there is any other study or something - please tell me, i would love to see some data that Velositol will do anything. but for now im missing this kind of proof.

(and beside that - is it even safe to consume that amount of chromium everyday? if anyone uses endur3 as well, he will get even double as much. is this 100% safe?)

PS.: if i i dont have to pay 40€ for 900g, i will definitely try a few flavours! especially the PBC, im dreaming of a GOOD PBC protein powder literally since decades
We will be sharing a lot more data on Velositol very soon ;)

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
GNO okay cool, im very curious!

thanks for the fast reply!

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s a blend so I will try this. Hopefully the flavors are good which I read Bobs review so that’s promising. I don’t care about the Velositol. MPS has a limit regardless of what is advertised. What is more important is the sustainability not the initial spike. Partially why blends are better.

Anyone know the blend breakdown? If it’s been shared and I missed my error.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s a blend so I will try this. Hopefully the flavors are good which I read Bobs review so that’s promising. I don’t care about the Velositol. MPS has a limit regardless of what is advertised. What is more important is the sustainability not the initial spike. Partially why blends are better.

Anyone know the blend breakdown? If it’s been shared and I missed my error.
Has not been shared as of yet but will be very soon

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about you just share with me and we will keep it our secret? Or do I need to charm Becki again?
You can try but Becki is a tough cookie..or you can try to bribe me lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1

Oh there is more to this than just the addition of Velositol;). You will find out more soon. And as GNO said, there will be more info on the topic of Velositol as well.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh there is more to this than just the addition of Velositol;). You will find out more soon. And as GNO said, there will be more info on the topic of Velositol as well.
Agreed. There is more to the profile than just Velositol. All the details will be released in due time with the product set to follow shortly there after

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m like a giddy schoolgirl with this protein right now!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys, if I am short on funds and anyone spills some of their powder in the floor or something...rather than throw it away...I will take it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, if I am short on funds and anyone spills some of their powder in the floor or something...rather than throw it away...I will take it.
Lol well we’re giving you advance notice so you can save up. But if by chance I drop any on the floor I’ll be sure to scrape it up and throw it in a ziplock for you brother!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following..

Looking forward to the release!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following..

Looking forward to the release!
Thanks for checking in. I know you’re just as excited as the rest of us

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for checking in. I know you’re just as excited as the rest of us
Yes!

I am currently trying to get through a tub of poor quality protein by a well respected brand. I never would have guessed it would be so shytty. The work it takes to mix it is a PIA and it’s even hard to wash the residue out of my shaker. OL’s protein is second to none on all levels!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes!

I am currently trying to get through a tub of poor quality protein by a well respected brand. I never would have guessed it would be so shytty. The work it takes to mix it is a PIA and it’s even hard to wash the residue out of my shaker. OL’s protein is second to none on all levels!
I’m happy to hear you think so highly of our protein being that you’re one of the very few who has had the honor of trying it already

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So of the 5 flavors available at launch, which is everyone most hyped for?!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see different answers from different folks..im still figuring out which I want most

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is not a budget protein, its a protein product designed to set itself apart other protein products to deliver more from your protein and to enhance its overall purpose. Velositol is just the first ingredient in it which does have MPS benefits of of 47% increase and doubles the power of protein. There is an all new ingredient as well. It will however premiere on BOGO hopefully so people can stock up and choose flavors.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not a budget protein, its a protein product designed to set itself apart other protein products to deliver more from your protein and to enhance its overall purpose. Velositol is just the first ingredient in it which does have MPS benefits of of 47% increase and doubles the power of protein. There is an all new ingredient as well. It will however premiere on BOGO hopefully so people can stock up and choose flavors.
That was the big news I was waiting to hear!!
So just a refresher folks..all new ingredient in the profile and also will hopefully come out on a BOGO special!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So everyday that goes by I’m anticipating a different flavor most. yesterday was peanut butter cups, today it’s blueberry pastry. Tomorrow will probably be gingerbread cookie

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good one but I meant for an actual name of the OL protein.......
I like NITROG3NIUM or N1TROGENIUM latin for nitrogen

or

DAP1BUS latin for protein

I know Mt. Olympus was greek in origin but the greek translation was not in our alphabet lol.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like NITROG3NIUM or N1TROGENIUM latin for nitrogen

or

DAP1BUS latin for protein

I know Mt. Olympus was greek in origin but the greek translation was not in our alphabet lol.
Good ideas but I think we have the name part covered already

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
woops double post. I figured you had the name at this point but worth a shot.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes!

Im in the same boat, I mix mine in shakers and then let them sit in fridge for at least an hour, they mix much better this way. I also use 2 tbsp instant coffe crystals, decaf if PM shake, and this improves thew flavor significantly. Now once I get my OL protein I suspect I wont have to do such things.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in the same boat, I mix mine in shakers and then let them sit in fridge for at least an hour, they mix much better this way. I also use 2 tbsp instant coffe crystals, decaf if PM shake, and this improves thew flavor significantly. Now once I get my OL protein I suspect I wont have to do such things.
No, you’ll be good to go once you have our protein in your shaker

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, you definitely won’t have to use any of those tricks anymore. Makes it so much more convenient!