OLYMPUS LABS BLOG IS HERE!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs is very excited to launch a new initiative...

The OL BLOG​

It will be a repository of information consisting of exclusive articles, supplement advice and insider news & announcements.

It will exist within the OL US website. Check out the very 1st post on OL test boosters by Lynks8. https://olympus-labs.com/blog/?v=3e8d115eb4b3

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks sounds awesome!

macwad

Awards
  • Established
The site is quite terrible to read in the cellphone... it has an endless lateral scroll. Needs some improvement...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The site is quite terrible to read in the cellphone... it has an endless lateral scroll. Needs some improvement...
Looks fine on my iPhone 6.
The graphic at the top is large but doesn't cause a scroll issue for me.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel free to send me requests on what types of topics you want to see in the blog...

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Optimum doseage and timing of doughnut intake for lean mass gains? ��

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Optimum doseage and timing of doughnut intake for lean mass gains? ��
Srs?!? Because I totally can write a dissertation on this topic.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
What about an article about best approaches for cutting with OL products? And another for bulking?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about an article about best approaches for cutting with OL products? And another for bulking?
Ok noted. I am not going to promise we do them all right away per se but will consider all requests ...keep them coming.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I'd like an article explaining the difference between acute effects and chronic effects in respect of ingredients. Many people look for creatine or BA in a preworkout... if it doesnt, it is not a good one. CU, thankfully, doesnt have them. Tr1umph, on the other hand, has creatine. I think this article would clarify the differences between CU and Tr1umph