Old fugger on Natadrol and rockin M140 C.E.P. baby!!!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's huge!! Great job!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's huge!! Great job!!
Thanks I was pretty stoked about it. I felt really strong and powerful so I knew I stood a good chance, the rest is jut to control the breathing, that many reps fry my lungs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Frequency phases done ... what a relief. Day 6 was manageable

Leg curl 4 X 12 with 4/0/1/0 tempo 40 seconds rest
Single leg press 3 X 21 each leg 4/0/1/0 no rest
Wide leg press inner intention 4 X 15 4/0/1/0 40 seconds
Hack squats free weights leaning back against the cage posts 2 X 8 with a NOS-X set on the last 4/0/1/0 40 seconds
Step ups 3 X 15 no rest

It had it's moments but not as tough as day 3.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fuggers are tryin to kill me more fuggin deadlifts!

Orange band bench press 6 X 6 6/0/1/0 tempo super set 6 X 8 bent over row outward intention 40 seconds rest

Incline db Press 3 sets of 8 last set cs-6 set (6 drops) 4/0/1/0 tempo

Triset neutral grip rows 4 X 10 5 partials after each set 4/0/1/0 Flat db flies 4 X 8 4/0/1/0 bent over db rows 4 x 8 4/0/1/0 40 seconds rest fuggin really pinned this

Then .... deads 4 X 12 4/0/1/0 tempo 40 seconds rest. I just about barfed up a fuggin lung.

I was pretty dizzy after all this, a real tough mother let me tell you. 2 hours later and I am still pretty taxed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did go a little hypo today but not too bad. I guess it;s spiking insulin without glycogen that will put you at risk of that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not my best workout, started out ok

6X6 front squats 2min rest 4/0/1/1 tempo fine
Leg press feet low 4X8 4/0/1/0 tempo 10 partials after each set 40 seconds rest went fine
I had some problems with the barbell lunges 1 1/2's X 10 ss single leg curl which was ok as well the same tempo 40 seconds rest
Then the 4 X 21 deads I started to tank 21/14/14/13 the last set I just said to myself perfect reps till I fail.

The pace wasn't great heart wasn't there today. It happens. Bad sleep last night was the probable cause.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brutal tempo on those legs today DW.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Missed too many posts but caught up on the Silver Warrior! You are killing it Doug keep it up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brutal tempo on those legs today DW.
Yes it's really nuggin futz sometimes ... well most of the time... just about all really :)

Missed too many posts but caught up on the Silver Warrior! You are killing it Doug keep it up.
I'm killin it , it's killin me. Hey I was thinking yesterday how small my waste was looking. I definitely dropped some fat this week. Weighed in at 212 though so adding some size too. I am up about 10 lbs lean mass since I started this in September. Best bridge ever.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I know why it's gotten so quiet around here you fuggers are stuffin Turkey down your holes :) Happy Thanksgiving fuggers!! :) I'll have you know I was training on Canadian Thanksgiving and did 10 workouts on 8 days that week and I'm 56!! :) lol was poor planing on my part, I didn't do the math. Wife was ready to divorce me :) We renewed our vows about 3 weeks prior to that so I had some brownie points saved up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stellar workout, Shoulders and Arms. A lot of pain but that's what makes it good right...

Seated side lateral raise ss Cable side lateral raise 5 X 8 of each 4-0-1-0 tempo on both 40 seconds rest WTF... lol this is supposed to be strength phase :(
Close reverse grip pullups bicep intention 5X6 the tempo was slower 6-0-1-0 80 seconds rest
Preacher curl single db fully pronated supinated at the bottom 5 X 8 2 second hold on the concentric 4-0-1-2 40 seconds rest you have to try these fuggin painful
Standing bb curls 5 X 8 NOS on last set 40 seconds rest 4-0-1-0 tempo
lying bb extensions 5 X 8 40 seconds rest 4-0-1-0 tempo
bench dips 2 sets to fail with 10/15/20/25 seconds rest to assimilate drops on both sets 4-0-1-0 tempo

Fuggin burnt but what's new ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and I did 12 wheel of death. My core was really feeling it with all the squats yesterday so 12 is good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am beat the fug up... this is the sorest my biceps have ever been... which are fuggin huge by the way.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Killin it!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killin it!!!
Done and done :)

another tough workout but that's not even news anymore, there is no let up in this regime...

So Incline db press 4 X 6 4-0-1-0 tempo 40 seconds rest
Flat bench 4 X 8 with a cs-6 set at the end (6 fuggin drops) 4-0-1-0 tempo 40 seconds rest
30 degree incline db flies 3X8 NOS-X last set 4-0-1-0 tempo 40 seconds rest
seated db overhead press ss bent over db lateral raises with a drop 3X12 4-0-1-0 tempo 40 seconds rest
Reverse grip pullups with bands 4X8 4-0-1-0 tempo 40 seconds rest this is still really tough with a band don't fool yourself :(
Bent over rows ss wouldn't you fuggin know it deadlifts!!! 6X8 of each!!! 4-0-1-0 tempo 40 seconds rest this is fuggin awful with 40 seconds rest, talk about barf up a lung....

I'll stop whining is over and I survived.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy fug... better get my affairs in order....

24 sets on just quads today 8 sets of 8 on squats slow tempo only 40 seconds between sets!!! I'll be back to tell you how I did. I am pretty apprehensive. Fuggers are trying to kill me...fug!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hah I fuggin nailed it!! Turns out my conditioning and stamina is increasing faster than I can fathom.... who knew you could work this much frequency and volume and still make incredible gains. You have to stay on top of the nutrition though ... or you're fugged!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 of phase 4 which is power and my numbers were way the fug up. My partner commented on it a couple times. It was nice to do a workout and not feel like you were going to puke :) Really good workout and I feel strong. Three was a pretty wild plyo pushup session with 6 sets of 21 or failure ... 40 seconds rest 3 wide 3 narrow. I was down to 9 by the last set ... it was not possible not for me anyway.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah those plyo push ups are ridiculous. I am on the same day as you right now just in the beginner program. Interested in seeing how this goes for the rest of the program...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah those plyo push ups are ridiculous. I am on the same day as you right now just in the beginner program. Interested in seeing how this goes for the rest of the program...
Cool were pretty much all synced up then. I have a student on the beginner so I can compare it to the graduate and the only difference mostly is the volume and maybe an extra NOS set here and there. Sometimes is really noticeable sometimes not.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a fair amount of power 315 lb deads 5 X 5 today. The graduate gives 2 minutes between sets so I took advantage :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome that sounds like it would have been fun!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome that sounds like it would have been fun!
Was nice to get some numbers yah ... good to feel some power. My core is rock solid. I don't use any equipment when I lift so these were completely raw without chalk even. I was hard on the hands with the 4 second negatives though. I noticed your routine still has the 40 second rests for the deads. I was having trouble figuring that out but then I thought he must be pushing for more power from the more advanced program. I would have gone more like 275 with 40 seconds rest maybe lower even.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
18 beautifully executed wheel of death!! that's a record on this particular surface.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh boy I am going to be in trouble the next couple days .. my fuggin quads are so fuggin trashed!!

Front squats 4 X 8 4-0-1-0 tempo 80 seconds rest ....heels elevated
Db squats 4 X 8 NOS-X on the last set 3-0-1-0 tempo 2 min rest the nos-x was fuggin brutal!!!
Oh I hauled my trashed quats over to do some Bulgarian split squats 4 X 21 no rest!!! that's 4 times on each leg.. well that's fuggin impossible so I only finished the first set at 21 and was down to 10 a leg near the end ... the fuggin pain was unbelievable.
Let extension 4 X 8 4-0-1-0 tempo 40 seconds rest NOS set on the last = baked fuggin quads!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My fuggin quads!!! Deep deep soreness, I might actually have to wimp out and take some pain relievers. :( gains are coming though :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's my Xmas tree up...

back2.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need some more wheel-O-death in my life.

Looking ripped DW!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fug'n done today was squat bench with bands and deads I feel like I've been run over by a truck :(

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right at the edge of what my body can take. Right where I am supposed to be I guess. Arms tomorrow and some side delts. Seriously enough with core lifting, this is brutal and overreaching starts next Friday... I'm a little scared :(

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fug'n done today was squat bench with bands and deads I feel like I've been run over by a truck :(
Yeah, that's a lot of compound work. I'd want to lay in the fetal position.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It all looks so awesome. I wish this stupid shoulder of mine would allow for that kind of frequency... biggest problem is most of it is from sleeping on it and stretching it out but then when I lift the pressing stuff it lets me know it is unhappy because then it is stretched under weight...

Good to see you killing it like you are though!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It all looks so awesome. I wish this stupid shoulder of mine would allow for that kind of frequency... biggest problem is most of it is from sleeping on it and stretching it out but then when I lift the pressing stuff it lets me know it is unhappy because then it is stretched under weight...

Good to see you killing it like you are though!
Yah I get that you want to be hitting it more often You have to take care of yourself first. I am feeling good about how it's going, yah it gets tough at times and just when you think you can't take any more there is a good workout or a day off to get you through. So well designed this program. I am shocked but I have gotten a lot of recovery in the last 24 hours. Didn't think I would be feeling this good so soon. I did take 1 advil muscle and joint last night (1st time) but feel much better today :) I am so relieved I could almost cry :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and today is arms tomorrow off then into 3 days of deload and a day off and then.........Hell!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms and side delts were fuggin fantastic, I an mega pumped!!!

This super set is nuggin futz... reverse grip db preacher curl fully pronated with supinated db curls ... it fuggin kills

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you take measurements before this one I would love some real workd data from the gains I know you are growing but just curious about the tale of the tape...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah not a real measurement guy. I just go by the mirror. I know I am much leaner and up a few lbs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well 1st day of deload in the books, wasn't really like any deload I have done before I started M140, still a pretty tough chest back day. Slightly less volume but still a lot of exercises. I had fun though and got an enormous pump :)

Now lots of eating these next 4 days, I will be around 3550 on workout days. Even with these high cals my abs are really starting to separate. Blocks are coming out :) Bottom line is that carb backloading seems to be a legit method.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some pics of my crib :)

gym 2.jpg

gym 1.jpg

gym 3.jpg

gym 3.jpg

gym 4 clock.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's my gym

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking gym.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love the gym!!! Perfect!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow my legs are sore from yesterday 2 exercises with CS-6 sets on quads and they were a mutha fugger... did some pretty heavy duty biceps too but those are just fun for me.. very painful but fun.

Hams delts and triceps today then rest for the slaughter tomorrow. Pretty scary Stage 6...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hamstrings, Delts, Triceps today had it's moments the 3 sets of 21 on the stiff legged db deads was the highlight. Oh and a Nos-x on the last set. Have you held the stretch on RDL's for 30 seconds between drop sets before. It's really quite the experience.