Ok my last words here....

Big H

Banned
Awards
Price is 95% of the deciding factor for me.
That's why I shop at wal-mart..;)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Um, the first one sounds like a theory to me
Yes it is a theory, NOT logical. That was my opinion. Not a fact.

Indirectly you did. If consumers make their decisions based on price alone (or if 90% of them did) then DPS would kick the **** out of everyone (therefor sales would be higher).
Im not in the business area of life, so I have to assume you are correct....but Im speaking for the consumers who know about DPS and know their prices are cheap. Some people order from you because they like you, not because you have the cheapest prices.

Come on YJ you debate better than this.
Oh sorry 1fast, I guess I cant match wits with you either :rolleyes:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1Fast400

Um, the first one sounds like a theory to me
Indirectly you did. If consumers make their decisions based on price alone (or if 90% of them did) then DPS would kick the **** out of everyone (therefor sales would be higher). Come on YJ you debate better than this.
The more people that learn of DPS will buy there. DPS just suffers from lack of exposure. I have NEVER seen a DPS rep on any board anywhere.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry 1fast, I guess I cant match wits with you either

I never said that...you are good 95% of the time...just catching slipping this time

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1Fast400

Do any major online shops have one? Just curious.
I dont know the answer to that one, you would think that marketing on the boards would be a top priority considering that web only advertising is expenisve as can be. 

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
DPS just suffers from lack of exposure
They advertise in the back of almost every mag. It amazes me how much bb.com spends on other things (like parties and so on for the O).

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
you would think that marketing on the boards would be a top priority considering that web only advertising is expenisve as can be
It may be due to lack of knowledge on the subject matter.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

I never said that...you are good 95% of the time...just catching slipping this time
Oh Im slipping in your eyes, I suppose you "win" :rolleyes:

Ive seen DPS advertise in the very back of magazines with 1500 other ads. I think they are quite possible the largest supplement supplier on the net (just an observation of where I hear people getting their supplements). The dont need a company rep. to pimp the company. They dont need a guy to register at boards for the sole purpose of advertisement.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Oh Im slipping in your eyes, I suppose you "win" :rolleyes:

Ive seen DPS advertise in the very back of magazines with 1500 other ads. I think they are quite possible the largest supplement supplier on the net (just an observation of where I hear people getting their supplements). The dont need a company rep. to pimp the company. They dont need a guy to register at boards for the sole purpose of advertisement.
I did not know that they advertised in Mmags as I dont read them. I would not have ever known or even guessed that they were the largest however. If that is the case then good for them, but there is nothing wrong with "pimping" products on web boards as "pimping" is the same thing as advertising/marketing. You've got goods that you want to sell, you had better pimp them to the masses. Web boards are great places to that, as long as you do it by the boards rules of course. 

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Oh Im slipping in your eyes, I suppose you "win"

No, please don't put words in my mouth

Are you fucking this guy by the way: :rolleyes:

He appears in all of your post :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

No, please don't put words in my mouth

Are you fucking this guy by the way: :rolleyes:

He appears in all of your post :D
Who said it was a guy? I thought it was a chick? What about this guy.....

Attachments

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I would not have ever known or even guessed that they were the largest however.

Netrition kicks the **** out of both of them...big time.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Netrition kicks the **** out of both of them...big time.
So netrition.com is the king of online stores aye?

And Mike on a side note- I admit you do offer powders and a couple other things that I couldnt find anywhere else, just to be fair.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Also to be fair to Mike, although we have disagreed publically several times of forums, he has always gave me the excellent customer service and ship times that he is known for.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Also to be fair to Mike, although we have disagreed publically several times of forums, he has always gave me the excellent customer service and ship times that he is known for.
Yea, but Im afraid to order from him now :D

Might not be liver in those liver tabs.......

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
So netrition.com is the king of online stores aye?

They order tractor trailer loads from optimum. Based off Optimum sales, they would be the largest (and optimum usually runs in the top of most online shops).

I don't want to disclose numbers, but they do over 7 figures with optimum per year.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

I don't want to disclose numbers, but they do over 7 figures with optimum per year.
Yea reminds me of what I do a year.... :D

But anyways Mike, just curious, what are you going to get with all this karma you're collecting? :)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
But anyways Mike, just curious, what are you going to get with all this karma you're collecting?

I'm going to give it to the FDA :D

Last edited:

K (Phoenix)

Awards
AS for price factor, I am sure business at DPS will be just fine as YJ post the price comparison lists  to 13 other boards. 

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
AS for price factor, I am sure business at DPS will be just fine as YJ post the price comparison lists  to 13 other boards. 

lmfao

Blindfaith

Awards
I would just like to say that Mike is a solid guy....and i have done and will continue to do business with him!

cheers

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
AS for price factor, I am sure business at DPS will be just fine as YJ post the price comparison lists to 13 other boards.

I don't doubt this sense, as he says:

I dont dislike you personally

To use his favorite person: :rolleyes:

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Can we get past this sh*t. I am losing respect(which I have a lot of) from both sides. Peace.