• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-cycle blood test results in

Testosterone - 289ng/dl range 400-1200
Estradiol 64 pg/ml range 12-56
LH 3.9 u/l range 1.0-8.4
FSH 1.0 u/l range 1.0-10.5

So test is low as I figured, estradiol is high, which I hadn't known but considered possible
TRT Easy :lol: ?!?!? Your gonna get huge

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew the testosterone was low, just didn't know the estrogen was so high. I'm not quite feeling ready to go on TRT yet :) I think a lot of it is how overweight I was for how long. So I want to use some AIs to help lower the estrogen which should also help loose some weight in the process first, and see where I end up a year or so from now

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Fat cells are supposed to increase estrogen production. So I think your current bodyfat could be a culprit. But aromatase would be what's producing estrone within fat cells, so an AI may help some. Mind your joints, though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think an AI may help me lower the estrogen enough to make it easier to loose the next 10-15lbs, and get to where the estrogen levels won't climb back up so easily.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its crossed my mind :) but 40 is still a little young to be a slave to the needle. I think I can stretch another 10 years out of these balls first ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats really horrifying is considering what my test + estrogen levels were like last christmas, with 50+lbs more of fat, and not having exercized in years.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Partially out of irritation over the blood test results decided to try superdrol preworkout as a pulse instead, took superdrol instead of mega-trn. I took 150mg of dhea, then 45 min later 25mg of DS superdrol.

Behind the neck press 110x4, 100x4 95x6 95x4 - this is on smith machine, counting bar as 20
Standing upright rows 75x10 75x7
pec/dec machine 95x10, 95x7
overhead press (machine) 80x20

Lying triceps press 55x6 55x4, 45x7
Overhead triceps press 45x10, 45x8
Triceps pushdown 130x14

Leg pull ins 130x10, 130x7
decline crunches 45x10, 45x7
roman chair side bends 25x12
roman chair russian twists 20x10

pec/dec machine again 95x8, 95x6
lateral raise machine 65x10, 65x8

Felt good, was a really nice workout. Shoulders are feeling nice now :D The superdrol felt good. I guess I need to decide if this was a one shot thing, or if not how i would use the superdrol, and whether I should start on cycle support as well. 25mg eod isn't too bad, I could use 20mg of a different superdrol everday as well, and take cycle support. Not sure, i'll ponder it during the day today

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that adding another anabolic hormone will help the low T, high E situation. Your just risking more testicular atrophy and after the post-cycle you might end up with lower E due to dropping more fat, but also lower T.

And since you will have blood tests after the post cycle, you can know this for sure. So I guess your decision should be based on whether you want to risk testicular vitality. SD over mega-trn, based on your goals, sounds fine, though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its definitely a tough call. I think the superdrol would help more with lean mass, so making it easier to shed some fat. its either that or possibly going with something stronger than OTC fat burners. I was taking levithan reloaded as well as half dose DCP with 3g added TTA a day, and still basically stalled out at 195-196 at 800-900 cal below maintenance. Not sure whether clenbuterol + ketofen or t3 is worse than superdrol.

I'm glad I got the blood tests, as it confirmed what I remembered from my last one as far as test level. I hadn't noticed the estrogen level last time, but it was a while ago so may not have been so high. I think even with the megatrn with me now going to a 6 workouts a week that the shutdown risk is way larger. I am currently taking 2g/day of resveratrol (4g of 50% raw) to help stave off the shutdown, and so far if anything my libido is up, and i'm not noticing any of the classic suppression symptoms either at almost 3 weeks in. 1-t is about suppressive as it gets anyhow from what i've read as other than aromatization the body sort of treats it just like it was testosterone.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that adding another anabolic hormone will help the low T, high E situation. Your just risking more testicular atrophy and after the post-cycle you might end up with lower E due to dropping more fat, but also lower T.

And since you will have blood tests after the post cycle, you can know this for sure. So I guess your decision should be based on whether you want to risk testicular vitality. superdrol over mega-trn, based on your goals, sounds fine, though.
Little smiley holding a sign that emphatically states "Good Post"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I can stretch another 10 years out of these balls first ;)
:toofunny: ahahahahaha thats like the quote of the month right there. I would have quoted it in my sig if I wasn't a rep..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: ahahahahaha thats like the quote of the month right there. I would have quoted it in my sig if I wasn't a rep..
I know its such a pity I feel constrained to not add other peoples foolishness to my sig.

Really as I think about it, i'm in a different situation now while on cycle than in general. so I have 2 separate things to deal with/question. One is right now how do I maximize cycle knowing that my estrogen levels are helping/forcing me to retain fat. The other is how do I deal with the low test + high estrogen long term.

For on cycle, I guess 6-oxo works to help me dump estrogen, but even moreso I think I want to crank up a notch on fat loss in other ways as well, but i'm not concerned with test level right now.

I think for now with the pregnancy its best for me to use 6-oxo for estrogen control. I'll probably try formestane after the baby is born, as the risk will go down some then. I'll recheck the blood tests a few months down the road (like summer time) and see where I end up once i'm lower bodyfat

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I think for now with the pregnancy its best for me to use 6-oxo for estrogen control. I'll probably try formestane after the baby is born, as the risk will go down some then.
I don't understand why the risk is less.
Because baby boys shouldn't be held by their fathers...right?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand why the risk is less.
Because baby boys shouldn't be held by their fathers...right?
no, although a good guess. Even worse the other way http://www.careerjournal.com/columnists/movingon/20040910-movingon.html I recall reading a better article than this, but it was a while ago and I can't find it.

:) because baby clothes, sheets, etc would get laundered separately with a different detergent. so it helps make that minor laundry transfer even less of a consideration. Avoiding the direct contact is easy, the idea of applying it at the gym at 830am and taking a shower at 6pm when I get home before being in physical contact with the family is workable.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know its such a pity I feel constrained to not add other peoples foolishness to my sig.

Really as I think about it, i'm in a different situation now while on cycle than in general. so I have 2 separate things to deal with/question. One is right now how do I maximize cycle knowing that my estrogen levels are helping/forcing me to retain fat. The other is how do I deal with the low test + high estrogen long term.

For on cycle, I guess 6-oxo works to help me dump estrogen, but even moreso I think I want to crank up a notch on fat loss in other ways as well, but i'm not concerned with test level right now.

I think for now with the pregnancy its best for me to use 6-oxo for estrogen control. I'll probably try formestane after the baby is born, as the risk will go down some then. I'll recheck the blood tests a few months down the road (like summer time) and see where I end up once i'm lower bodyfat
Well "on" a cycle you will be shut down if you don't use test. So unless you're using an aromatizing hormone/steroid you don't need to worry. HOWEVER......

Mega trn is a progestin/nor test derivative, and will only cause estrogen/prolactin problems to get worse, not better.

I would take a hefty dose of B-6 to help combat prolactin issues.

1-test does not aromatize at all, being a 5 alpha reduced compound.

Long term a low dose of 6-oxo should do wonders for you.....like every other day, or every third day take a dose. The less test that converts to estrogen has the ability to stay as active testosterone!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well "on" a cycle you will be shut down if you don't use test. So unless you're using an aromatizing hormone/steroid you don't need to worry. HOWEVER......

Mega trn is a progestin/nor test derivative, and will only cause estrogen/prolactin problems to get worse, not better.

I would take a hefty dose of B-6 to help combat prolactin issues.

1-test does not aromatize at all, being a 5 alpha reduced compound.

Long term a low dose of 6-oxo should do wonders for you.....like every other day, or every third day take a dose. The less test that converts to estrogen has the ability to stay as active testosterone!!

Very nice post Trippy and i 2nd this!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I agree. What i've decided to do is for one more week (week 4 starts monday) I'll just use 1-t while finally deciding, and then either do full cycle of superdrol or possibly epistane along with the 1-t the last 4 weeks. Epistane (in theory) would help kill off some of that "natural" estrogen.

Even with 1-t being non aromatizing, I wonder how much estrogen is in my system right now. The mechanism of fat storage and release of estrogen is interesting and hard to decipher :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bench press 135x7, 135x5, 115x5
Incline press 110x3, 105x6, 105x5
Vertical bench press 80x12
db bench press 60x2, 50x4, 40x5

Barbell curls 60x8, 60x7, 60x5
Dumbbell curls 25x12,25x10
EZ-barbell curls 45x10, 25x20

db bench press 40x10, 40x8
db squeeze press 25x10, 25x7
machine preacher curls 80x7, 65x12, 50x21, 30x 26
machine decline press 80x9, 80x6, 65x12, 50x20
pec dec machine 80x5, 65x8, 50x18, 30x22

since I did abs yesterday, I skipped them today, did 30 minutes cardio on precor crossramp as hiit, heart rate from 140-180. Given that the the last chest/bis workout was only 3 days ago, I think the numbers are quite promising and this new scheduling will work. Also today was no mega-trn or anything (just 1-t), but I did use Primal N20 preworkout. I'm going to stick with it like this thru next week, see how it goes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took a ragnarok sample of the new punch flavor. MST definitely has some trick up their sleeve as far as flavor systems go...

So for some reason I walk in to the gym thinking I did 135 on squats last time on 12/27, and I wasn't feeling so hot today (still sore) so I thought I was lowering it a little... like usual, did 20 just with bar, and really didn't feel good about it, so I figured i'd do 95 first, then see how it felt.

Squats 95x7, 125x7, 125x5 - not all quite ass to heels, but all below thighs parallel
Leg press 250+skid x 9, 250+skid x 7
Hack squats 70x20 - amazing to me that I managed to squeak out 20 given the squats + presses

Front latpulldown 180x5, 170x5, 160x5 - I guess I need to forget what I did last time more often.
Seated cable rows 120x9.5 120x8 - I was already hurting from the pulldowns, decided to go lighter
Dumbbell rows 35x18 - really really hurting now, biceps too

Then did 20 min bike at around 150-160hr, and 20 on elliptical at 160-170hr.

Doing the squats to below parallel but not quite ass to heels feels way better.

Question for anyone reading - is soreness right over the knee (like an inch over the top of the kneecap) on the quads during squats normal or is that related to my arthritis.

a good workout, my tshirt was soaked to the point of being translucent so my chest tattoos were visible.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took a ragnarok sample of the new punch flavor. MST definitely has some trick up their sleeve as far as flavor systems go...

So for some reason I walk in to the gym thinking I did 135 on squats last time on 12/27, and I wasn't feeling so hot today (still sore) so I thought I was lowering it a little... like usual, did 20 just with bar, and really didn't feel good about it, so I figured i'd do 95 first, then see how it felt.

Squats 95x7, 125x7, 125x5 - not all quite ass to heels, but all below thighs parallel
Leg press 250+skid x 9, 250+skid x 7
Hack squats 70x20 - amazing to me that I managed to squeak out 20 given the squats + presses

Front latpulldown 180x5, 170x5, 160x5 - I guess I need to forget what I did last time more often.
Seated cable rows 120x9.5 120x8 - I was already hurting from the pulldowns, decided to go lighter
Dumbbell rows 35x18 - really really hurting now, biceps too

Then did 20 min bike at around 150-160hr, and 20 on elliptical at 160-170hr.

Doing the squats to below parallel but not quite ass to heels feels way better.

Question for anyone reading - is soreness right over the knee (like an inch over the top of the kneecap) on the quads during squats normal or is that related to my arthritis.

a good workout, my tshirt was soaked to the point of being translucent so my chest tattoos were visible.
Wha type of sore? Muscle workout sore or sharp type pain sore?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember feeling any such sensation that low on the thigh after leg exercises.

Have we had this conversation before? I'm getting deja vu.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kind think i've mentioned it before, but not sure where the conversation went :)

Its not a really sharp pain, but more like you have a light muscle "pull" or sprain and its just at that point of bend that you hit it. Still a burning pain rather than a sharp one

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No the only time I have gotten that is whe I try squatting heavy right after baseball season or go too heavy on toe in squats.

Your patellar tendon may be slightly inflammed. I have a problem with that + arthritis from time to time. I can thank catching over 200games thru high school & summer ball w/ no iceing for that

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I kind think i've mentioned it before, but not sure where the conversation went :)

Its not a really sharp pain, but more like you have a light muscle "pull" or sprain and its just at that point of bend that you hit it. Still a burning pain rather than a sharp one
I've gotten this exact pain from squatting too much volume for too long. It was more an overtraining thing for me and the pain continued even after lowering the volume so I took a long overdue week off and it was better.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Behind the neck press 115x5.5, 110x4.5 95x4
Standing upright rows 65x10 55x9
pec/dec machine 80x10, 80x9
bent over extensions 10x15, 12.5x7
overhead press (machine) 80x20

Lying triceps press 45x8 45x5, 45x4
Overhead triceps press 25x12, 25x10
Triceps pushdown 130x14

decline crunches 45x12, 45x6
Leg pull ins 130x12, 130x7
oblique machine 80x10

then 19 minutes on elliptical, not sure of heart rate, probably in the 160s. I went a little light on the overhead presses, but kept elbows in tight, so still a good workout on them.

decided to try the xyience nox cg3 or whatever the heck its called today. their blueberry flavor is nice, not quite as nice as MST's blue raz ragnarok. looking in the mirror, I can see some level of changes, so I guess its all working. Today is start of week 4...

Still unsure as to what to do as far as adding something in over top of the 1-t. I'm taking cycle support now, just in case i go with the superdrol :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw, really liked the way the xyience has left me feeling the rest of the day so far, i think i'll blow thru a tub of that over the next few weeks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
scale said 195

Bench press 140x6, 140x6, 140x5
Incline press 115x9, 115x5
decline machine press 75x12, 75x12
pec dec machine 50x12, 50x12
Vertical bench press 80x16

Barbell curls 60x7, 60x7, 60x6
Dumbbell curls 25x10,25x10
machine preacher curls 50x24

then 24 minutes of HIIT, hr from 140-180. Was a good workout, but I can feel the difference from not taking somnidren GH. I'm liking the Xyience NO stuff too. So it looks like i'm settled on just taking the 1-t for now, and maybe week 7 or 8 add something in.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
is your shoulder still giving you trouble benching? looks like numbers are going up

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is, but far less. Instead of going to bar touching chest, i'm going to upper arms slightly below parallel (so bar is still maybe 5-6" from chest) as well as doing a lot more rotator cuff warmup beforehand. 10 arm rotations each direction, 20 of the broomstick shoulder stretches from DC, 10 "sword pulls" and then 20 quick flat benches with bar only (45#). all together seems to be helping a good bit

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say it's about time to add that SD!!!!!!! :twisted: Bwahahahahahahahaha.....ha.....a

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anything i'll do it maybe the last 2 weeks. I was looking and i'm really making nice progress as far as strength and recomp goes on this as it is, so no sense adding to the supression. I'm still just at the middle of week 4, so i've got time left :) the 1-t should make it 9 weeks till I run out

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anything i'll do it maybe the last 2 weeks. I was looking and i'm really making nice progress as far as strength and recomp goes on this as it is, so no sense adding to the supression. I'm still just at the middle of week 4, so i've got time left :) the 1-t should make it 9 weeks till I run out
9 weeks with the 1-T should work out good. If anything just don't go crazy with the SD doses. Even if you pulse it 3-4 times a week(I think that is the smart way to use sd) My next cycle i'm going to pulse it 3x a week with test/eq. prolly only 20mg(the real stuff though).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got some of both ax + ds superdrol, probably around 60 caps between the 2

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
scale says 194, really hoping for 193 tomorrow :)

Leg press 290+skid x 6, 290+skid x 6, 290+skidx5
Hack squats 90x10, 90x10
Squats 85x6 ass to heels. meant to do 20, but I overstimmed this morning. the tendon wasn't hurting buy my heart rate hit 170s by #6, and I was ready to pass out, so I gave in.

Front latpulldown 150x6, 150x6, 150x7 these were medium grip, bar to below shoulders
Seated cable rows 140x10 140x9
Dumbbell rows 35x20

decline curls 45x10, 45x10
leg pull ins 130x10, 130x6
oblique machine 80x10, 80x10

24 minutes on the bike at heart rate from 140-160.

Man was I overstimmed this morning, I'm an idiot. I had 60mg geranamine, 2 pea/hordenine, 1 leviathan, 1 bronkaid, and a bunch of coffee (at least 32oz). I felt like I took NO Shotgun again ;) my resting heart rate when I got to the gym was upper 90s. Still an ok workout. My right wrist was sore last nite after yesterday's workout, but its not as bad today.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
scale says 194, really hoping for 193 tomorrow :)

Leg press 290+skid x 6, 290+skid x 6, 290+skidx5
Hack squats 90x10, 90x10
Squats 85x6 ass to heels. meant to do 20, but I overstimmed this morning. the tendon wasn't hurting buy my heart rate hit 170s by #6, and I was ready to pass out, so I gave in.

Front latpulldown 150x6, 150x6, 150x7 these were medium grip, bar to below shoulders
Seated cable rows 140x10 140x9
Dumbbell rows 35x20

decline curls 45x10, 45x10
leg pull ins 130x10, 130x6
oblique machine 80x10, 80x10

24 minutes on the bike at heart rate from 140-160.

Man was I overstimmed this morning, I'm an idiot. I had 60mg geranamine, 2 pea/hordenine, 1 leviathan, 1 bronkaid, and a bunch of coffee (at least 32oz). I felt like I took NO Shotgun again ;) my resting heart rate when I got to the gym was upper 90s. Still an ok workout. My right wrist was sore last nite after yesterday's workout, but its not as bad today.
Bronkaid + Geranamine... Tisk, both has similar action, massive overkill.
So much caffeine, so much cortisol...
But I love this log. And my Geranamine is coming real soon... :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was definitely a bad idea. today i'm going to take I think 3 rpm with a geranamine + 3 pea/hodenines.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Behind the neck press 120x0, 110x5, 100x5, 95x6
Standing upright rows 75x10 75x8
pec/dec machine 95x6, 95x6, 95x3
overhead press (machine) 80x14, fizzled out

Lying triceps press 55x6 55x5, 55x4
Overhead triceps press 45x10, 45x8
Triceps pushdown 130x15

then 20 minutes on the bike, at hr of 150-180, last 10 minutes was from 175-180.

some progress, I think really good considering how my wrist is hurting. its improved from wednesday, but still hurts.

The combo of 1 geranamine + 3 pea/hordenine + 3 rpm was nice. Lots of focus, decent energy, no jitters. didn't wear heart rate monitor during workout, so not sure about that

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was feeling really beat up this morning, so decided to take 3 megatrn. not tired, but still sore from last few workouts...

scale said 192!!!

Bench press 145x4, 140x6, 140x5
Incline press 115x8, 115x5
pec dec machine 65x7, 65x6
decline machine press 70x10, 70x10
Vertical bench press 80x14

barbell curls sucked, my wrist hurt so bad I almost dropped the 60lb barbell when I tried to curl it sooo

preacher curl machine 95x7, 95x6, 95x6
db curls 25x11, 25x10
ez bar curls (this only hurt a little) 35x20

got on the elliptical for 30 minutes, heart rate steady from 165-170.

not a bad workout, the wrist hurting sucked. ah well. I hope it continues to heal decently, I don't want to have to take off a length of time now. i'll try and treat it gingerly, as well as take more of the different support supps (glucosamine, cissus, etc)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
was feeling really beat up this morning, so decided to take 3 megatrn. not tired, but still sore from last few workouts...

scale said 192!!!

Bench press 145x4, 140x6, 140x5
Incline press 115x8, 115x5
pec dec machine 65x7, 65x6
decline machine press 70x10, 70x10
Vertical bench press 80x14

barbell curls sucked, my wrist hurt so bad I almost dropped the 60lb barbell when I tried to curl it sooo

preacher curl machine 95x7, 95x6, 95x6
db curls 25x11, 25x10
ez bar curls (this only hurt a little) 35x20

got on the elliptical for 30 minutes, heart rate steady from 165-170.

not a bad workout, the wrist hurting sucked. ah well. I hope it continues to heal decently, I don't want to have to take off a length of time now. i'll try and treat it gingerly, as well as take more of the different support supps (glucosamine, cissus, etc)
get some of those power lifting wrist wraps. they are the ones that loop around the thumb and then velcro. they've helped alot with my wrists in all my lifts.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
get some of those power lifting wrist wraps. they are the ones that loop around the thumb and then velcro. they've helped alot with my wrists in all my lifts.
Good idea...I use those myself. Got them at the "other" site...;) Pretty cheap too

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was an unscheduled off day. legs were still to sore from thursdays workout to want to hit them again so so soon. tomorrow :)

Instead I got the "instaling new baseboard" workout. I think I would rather have done squats

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Front latpulldown 170x1, 150x5, 150x5, 150x5
Seated cable rows 140x10 140x7 - I was already hurting from the pulldowns, decided to go lighter
Leg press 270+skid x 6, 270+skid x 6, 270+skid x 5
Hack squats 110x10, 110x10
Dumbbell rows 35x20

leg pull ins 130x10, 130x5
crunches 45x12, 45x8

kinda lousy workout, but oh well.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
192!!!! Nice man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to think that I should take a week off just to let my wrist heal. Its better, but still hurts. I suppose I can do 7 days of cardio, won't hurt :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to think that I should take a week off just to let my wrist heal. Its better, but still hurts. I suppose I can do 7 days of cardio, won't hurt :)
good plan....i would wrap it and try to keep in immobile bro!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established