NWA kicking it old school + new school together with 1-t thp ether + Mega-TRN

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've already got the lethargy worked out, taking 220mg of the 1-t (in oil) a half hour after 150mg of dhea almost eliminates it entirely. I'm probably seeing some placebo effect recomp now :) but if it goes as well as i've heard most other peoples 1-t or 1-ad cycles go, i'll have to figure out where to get more from :D

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I wish I was not stuck here in anything "anabolic" (there words not mine) land is banned for import. :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
198 on scale today. Did 10 minutes on recumbent bike as warmup, then 20 minutes on precor crossramp as HIIT, then 5 minutes cooldown. was hitting heart rate into 160s-170 on the high points, and the rest periods were down to 130s.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided to kick things up a notch fatloss wise, so started taking leviathan reloaded, will dose at 2 caps 2x daily.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Decided to kick things up a notch fatloss wise, so started taking leviathan reloaded, will dose at 2 caps 2x daily.
The megadosing, kitchen sink stack has begun! :clap2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
196 on scale today. 10 minutes warmup on bike, 30 on precor crossramp as HIIT keeping HR between 135 + 180. tomorrow is back to day 1 but i'm swapping squats over to day 2 this week so with calves to see how it goes, and moving the ab work from day 2 to day 1. if this still seems like too much strain, i'll see how it goes doing it on day 3. I think it will go easier with back than shoulders. should be fun, only 5 days since last chest day

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up at 196

Bench press 155x1, 150x1, 145x1, 135x4 - I give up on trying to start high. next week 145 it is.
Incline press 115x1.5, 110x9, 110x7 - woohoo! did 110 for what I did 95 for last week
Vertical bench press 80x17

Barbell curls 90x5, 80x6, 80x5 - my form really sucks, I have to rock my upper body to get the 90 up, even the 80 really. I'm going to try 70 for clean form instead next week without moving my upper body.
Dumbbell curls 30x10, 30x9
EZ-barbell curls 65x8, 45x16

decline crunches 45lbs x 12
leg pull ins (on pull down cable machine set to its lowest position, using a belt around your feet, starting with cable tight at legs all the way out) 70x14
side bends 40x12
roman chair 25lbx12
roman chair russian twists 18lbx11

Pretty good workout. my flat bench presses irritate me, i'm soon going to pass my flat bench with my incline bench.... But each week I start optimistically, and totally fatigue the muscles trying to get 1 rep out, and then they are toast to do a working set. No more, next time that changes. Other than that, some decent progress on bis. Feeling good all around.

decided not to take dhea pre-workout to see how it affected the lethargy, but did take 2 adrenaline alone with the 2 leviathan reloaded. I sweated like a mofo the whole time, but had no lethargy. I hadn't really before either without dhea, so I think i will keep it to my evening dose.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I think curls is the one exercise where it's easiest for form to degrade. I would suggest maybe starting back from an even lower weight than 70. Go back to 50 or 60 (I'm really only saying 60 to seem generous) until you are controlling the weight with only contraction of the biceps.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
scale says 196

Front latpulldown 170x6 170x3 160x6
Seated cable rows 150x8 150x10 ? not sure why
Dumbbell rows 45x11, 45x10

Squats 125x6, 125x4, 115x3
Leg press 200+skid x 10, 200+skid x 7
Hack squats 90x14

Standing calf raises 180x6 180x5 180x5
Seated calf raises 90x10 90x7
standing calf raises - 90x16

flat bench press 135x6, 135x2
reverse barbell curls 50x6
barbell curls 50x 12
machine preacher curls 50x12

Just had tons of spare juice left in me so I figured i'd supplement yesterdays workout a little. we'll see if I regret it tomorrow :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a few things today. one is I decided not to workout or do cardio today, i'm just too beat from yesterday. mostly sore in the legs from doing calves + thighs same day, but that also clipped out the idea of cardio. i'm just relocating what would have been tomorrow's cardio day to today, and todays workout to tomorrow.

Second big one, i'm upping 1-t to 660mg, and planning on running it thru a full 8 weeks so i'm using up all 6 bottles I have :)

Third, i'm holding off on dermacrine for now. Instead, i'll use mega-trn as a preworkout on days where i'm a little low on "juice", and definitely on squats day :) A variety of reasons for not using dermacrine for now, partially timing, but I will still use it sometime in the not too distant future.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a few things today. one is I decided not to workout or do cardio today, i'm just too beat from yesterday. mostly sore in the legs from doing calves + thighs same day, but that also clipped out the idea of cardio. i'm just relocating what would have been tomorrow's cardio day to today, and todays workout to tomorrow.

Second big one, i'm upping 1-t to 660mg, and planning on running it thru a full 8 weeks so i'm using up all 6 bottles I have :)

Third, i'm holding off on dermacrine for now. Instead, i'll use mega-trn as a preworkout on days where i'm a little low on "juice", and definitely on squats day :) A variety of reasons for not using dermacrine for now, partially timing, but I will still use it sometime in the not too distant future.
TRN is great for a nice little boost! I was strong as hell while using it. I was trying to heavy bulk with and well it's not great for that IMO. Would be great for a lean mass/recomp/cut.

I only gained like 6lbs with it but strength was up 20-50lbs on most lifts.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am disappointed that the Dermacrine is yet to make an appearance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a major piece of the purpose of dermacrine was to act as 4ad in the stack, but I don't really feel I need it for the libido rise or other 4ad type effects, so I figure I may as well save it

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep us updated on the trn dosage and libido/effects....

i forgot the wifey is pregnant...haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep us updated on the trn dosage and libido/effects....

i forgot the wifey is pregnant...haha
funny enough, being pregnant has no effect on her libido, if anything makes her hornier. my libido is high so far.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny enough, being pregnant has no effect on her libido, if anything makes her hornier. my libido is high so far.
i hear that alot but i was under the impression most women would have a complex about it, or even their partner. Think of it like this you get to hit the vage and get head at the same time! :X :ntome:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Behind the neck press 100x5 95x4 95x3
Standing upright rows 65x10 65x8
overhead press (machine) 80x19

Lying triceps press 65x2 55x5 45x4
Overhead triceps press 45x10, 45x8
Triceps pushdown 110x19

Leg pull ins 90x12
roman chair crunches 25x15
side bends 40x14
roman chair russian twists with 20x 12
decline crunches 45x12

was 195.8 on the scale... a new low. Got calipered today, results came back at 23%, only 1% down from september. I was 209 then. But fat was down by a lot on my thigh, and up by 1mm each on belly and chest. Not sure I believe that, as waist is down by 3 inches in that time, and chest down by 1. I guess thats just margin of caliper error, so who knows. Next time the bodpod is around, i'll get tested in that again, its more reliable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, where they test your bodyfat by air compression. its supposed to be as accurate as a water tank

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, where they test your bodyfat by air compression. its supposed to be as accurate as a water tank
Slightly greater buy a few tenth's. My health teach was creamin in her pants over them.

Wow thats awsome. There are only a hand full of them across the country from what I have seen.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this one is mobile, its set up in an RV. pretty cool really. $45 a pop to get measured.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had any hypo issues? M-TRN gave me some bad crashes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, but i've only taken it once so far, as 4mg preworkout. I felt I could go all day in the gym, other than individual muscle groups getting too sore to move one by one. I'm so low on sugar most of the time having always avoided regular sodas, and mostly avoided the high starchy stuff for years that i'm not usually affected as bad in that way as a lot of people.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4mg mega-trn preworkout today

Bench press 145x5, 140x3, 135x3
Incline press 115x5, 105x4, 95x4
Vertical bench press 80x6, 60x 11

Barbell curls 60x9, 60x7 completely correct form tho.
Dumbbell curls 30x4, 25x11 - I was getting HUGE pump by this point
EZ-barbell curls 45x6, 25x19 - bump was almost unbearable

Not too bad really workout wise. I really feel my flat bp is more limited by my shoulders than chest muscles, which might explain some things. I'm going to go with 140 on first set next time, to get a good full 3 sets in.

Also a contributing factor, I had nada to eat pre-workout. call me an idiot, but I ended up in a rush, and had no time for a full meal, and somehow ended up with poseidon + BCAAs only in my shaker. so that didn't help at all, I usually have had 30-40g of protein + carbs each. The bicep pumps were incredible tho but short lived, they are gone now (2 hrs later). Still a pretty satisfying workout really

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea when I was on my last cycle,I would pop a few Trn,or Tst preworkout every now and then.

All 6 bottles...you animal! :bb3:

I have no clue what the hell dermicrane is? Guess I need to look that one up..

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Yea when I was on my last cycle,I would pop a few Trn,or Tst preworkout every now and then.

All 6 bottles...you animal! :bb3:

I have no clue what the hell dermicrane is? Guess I need to look that one up..
sh1tttttttttttttt get with the times son!!! i'm using it in my post cycle! actually i'm getting a chance to use the new Dermacrine Sustain Alpha :woohoo:

check it out here http://primordialperformance.com/

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forot to add yesterday I did 2 sets of decline db presses, 45x9, 45x7 just cause i'm so irritated at my flat bb presses :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
scale at 196, but I took a big dump right after, ate kinda late last nite too. took 3 mega-trn preworkout, didn't seem any better or different than 2, so back to 2 it is

Front latpulldown 190x4, 180x3, 160x5 - but I realize I have bad form here. I'm not pulling the bar down to my chest, just to my chin. So even tho its cool that the weight is up 20lbs from 5 days ago, next round will be lower weights as I will actually touch sternum each time
Seated cable rows 150x10 150x7
Dumbbell rows 50x11, 50x12

Squats 125x5, 115x4, 115x3 - just wasn't feeling like doing them today, not sure why.
Leg press 230+skid x 10, 230+skid x 8.5
Hack squats 50x18

decided to skip calf raises, do some abs instead

leg pull ins 100x14
roman chair db flyes (probably has a real name) 12.5 eachx15
side bends 50x13

I should kick myself for the lack of range of motion on the pulldowns. Seemed cool to almost hit bodyweight, but not really since it wasn't "full" ones. Ah well, I probably can get full range out of 120-130 i'm thinking, maybe a little more, and get to REALLY doing bodyweight by summer. Silly me. Starting to see improvement all over a little, just in terms of firmness + definition. also starting to see some dermatitis patches here and there, kinda micropimples? like an allergic reaction. not quite like posion ivy, but sorta close.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke at 194 today, so that seems quite real now :) going to do some cardio today, trying to psyche myself up for it. not going very well, i'm still looking for excuses to not go ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking at it again, at 194, i'm already more than halfway to my scale goal, and we're really only at day 12. Should be able to make that 190 scale goal as of next week, which will either mean dropping that goal lower, or raising cals to a nice straight recomp level. Fun!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, today being a cardio day, no megatrn. I think the 1-t is starting to make a difference in endurance, and overall recovery, and the good sleep from somnidren gh is surely helping too :). used the recumbent bike for 7 minutes as warmup, then did 40 on the elliptical on an interval program keeping heart rate from 155-190. did another 20 minutes on the bike at heart rate around 140 and still had juice left in me :) mind you this is fasted cardio... so I went down to the weight room and did

flat bb bp 135x6, 135x3, then
close grip flat bb bp 95x10, 95x7
lying squeeze press, 12.5dbsx10, 12.5x7
pec dec flies 60x8, 60x6

bb curls 70x5, 50x9
reverse bb curls 40x9, 40x6

and stumbled out of the gym :) since it was cardio day I had the heartrate monitor on, showed a total of 1200 cal for the time in the gym today... wheeeeewwww

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, today being a cardio day, no megatrn. I think the 1-t is starting to make a difference in endurance, and overall recovery, and the good sleep from somnidren gh is surely helping too :). used the recumbent bike for 7 minutes as warmup, then did 40 on the elliptical on an interval program keeping heart rate from 155-190. did another 20 minutes on the bike at heart rate around 140 and still had juice left in me :) mind you this is fasted cardio... so I went down to the weight room and did

flat bb bp 135x6, 135x3, then
close grip flat bb bp 95x10, 95x7
lying squeeze press, 12.5dbsx10, 12.5x7
pec dec flies 60x8, 60x6

bb curls 70x5, 50x9
reverse bb curls 40x9, 40x6

and stumbled out of the gym :) since it was cardio day I had the heartrate monitor on, showed a total of 1200 cal for the time in the gym today... wheeeeewwww
Helllllllllll Yeaaaaaaaa, awsome progress!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post # 10,000 :)

Freakin scale says 197 again, i'm so bloated tho I hardly managed to force down a decent breakfast. not sure what thats all about. 2 mega trn, decided to drop the leviathan reloaded for now. I've been having diarrhea or REALLY soft bms since I started taking it, not sure if its the yohimbe or maybe something else I am taking, but I figure i'll clip that for a few days, see what happens. took 4 RPM + 2 adrenaline instead ;)

Behind the neck press 105x4 95x3 85x3
Standing upright rows 65x10 65x9

Lying triceps press 65x1 (dammit forgot to start lower) 55x4 45x5
Overhead triceps press 45x11, 45x7
Triceps pushdown 120x19

Leg pull ins 120x12,120x8
side bends 50x12, 50x7
crunch machine 120x15
oblique twist machine 80x12 each side

pretty good workout for feeling so stuffed and bloated. Shouldn't have tried to crank the press another 5 lbs, but oh well. took a bm after workout (its almost always before), still bloated as hell, not sure how i'm going to get a post workout meal in.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post # 10,000 :)

Freakin scale says 197 again, i'm so bloated tho I hardly managed to force down a decent breakfast. not sure what thats all about. 2 mega trn, decided to drop the leviathan reloaded for now. I've been having diarrhea or REALLY soft bms since I started taking it, not sure if its the yohimbe or maybe something else I am taking, but I figure i'll clip that for a few days, see what happens. took 4 RPM + 2 adrenaline instead ;)

Behind the neck press 105x4 95x3 85x3
Standing upright rows 65x10 65x9

Lying triceps press 65x1 (dammit forgot to start lower) 55x4 45x5
Overhead triceps press 45x11, 45x7
Triceps pushdown 120x19

Leg pull ins 120x12,120x8
side bends 50x12, 50x7
crunch machine 120x15
oblique twist machine 80x12 each side

pretty good workout for feeling so stuffed and bloated. Shouldn't have tried to crank the press another 5 lbs, but oh well. took a bm after workout (its almost always before), still bloated as hell, not sure how i'm going to get a post workout meal in.
Thanks for the BM update..:lol:

Seriously I doubt it's the reloaded, haven't herd that as a side from anyone.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm not sure either, I hadn't heard that either, but it started when I started the leviathan. it might just be total stim package the whole way around. today was better, i may try a mix + match approach of 1 leviathan, 1 adrenaline + 2-3 rpm.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say that the combo of everything i'm taking including the somnidren has me thinking of compressing my workout routine even more. i'm thinking that after christmas i'll clip one of the rest days out, and have it be a 4 day rotation with 3 workout days, and see how that goes. I may even go as 6 on 1 off to get 2 of these in a week. Going to play with it a little. New years day my gym is closed anyhow, so if I do a rotation starting wed and another sat with no rest inbetween, that would be the scheduled rest day. My only slightly iffy thing on that is taking megatrn almost daily. I may just take it on chest and leg days, and leave it out for shoulders. Still pondering

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was back at 196 today. my body is definitely fighting going much lower, I may have to do something drastic :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CKDs never quite seem to work out that well for me, I may try it again tho. Right now i'm at around a 2400-2600 cal a day, about 35p/35c/30f, with some variation, thats the high on carbs, goes much lower than that.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
CKDs never quite seem to work out that well for me, I may try it again tho. Right now i'm at around a 2400-2600 cal a day, about 35p/35c/30f, with some variation, thats the high on carbs, goes much lower than that.
What about TKD? Just getting Hi GI carbs PWO?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might try that. hard to say

woke at 196 today.

Bench press 135x7, 135x5, 115x3
CG BP 95x7, 95x4
Incline press 115x1, 105x4, 95x4
Vertical bench press 80x12

Barbell curls 60x7, 60x7
Dumbbell curls 25x11,25x9
EZ-barbell curls 45x10, 25x20

Leg pull ins 130x12, 130x8
decline crunch 45x15, 45x8
side bends 50x10, 50x10
oblique twist machine 95x10

kinda nice workout. my shoulders are definitely limiting me on flat benches (which is lame at these weights), so maybe I need to change what I am doing, or use less range of motion? hard to say. It doesn't bother me if I only go upper arms to parallel rather than touching bar to chest

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I might try that. hard to say

woke at 196 today.

Bench press 135x7, 135x5, 115x3
CG BP 95x7, 95x4
Incline press 115x1, 105x4, 95x4
Vertical bench press 80x12

Barbell curls 60x7, 60x7
Dumbbell curls 25x11,25x9
EZ-barbell curls 45x10, 25x20

Leg pull ins 130x12, 130x8
decline crunch 45x15, 45x8
side bends 50x10, 50x10
oblique twist machine 95x10

kinda nice workout. my shoulders are definitely limiting me on flat benches (which is lame at these weights), so maybe I need to change what I am doing, or use less range of motion? hard to say. It doesn't bother me if I only go upper arms to parallel rather than touching bar to chest
i know EXACTLY what you mean with benching weights you feel are sub-par. but if you want to make any further progress you're going to have to check your ego at the door (i know, i have a hard time doing it too) and lower the weight until you're comfortable and using proper form. it just has to be done. also, have you tried rotator cuff strengthening exercises? i've yet to try them but everything i have read suggests that they do wonders for your bench press that you can literally see within a few training sessions. now as far as if that claim holds any water or not, i'm not sure, but i'm going to be testing it out pretty soon cause i'd def. like to add some weight to my bench as well. good luck

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 megatrn today, opened the caps into my mouth and swallowed. noticeable difference that way :)

Squats 115x6, 115x6 (about to pop a blood vessel), 115x5
Leg press 250+skid x 8, 250+skid x 6
Hack squats 50x20

Front latpulldown 170x5.5, 150x5, 140x5 - played with form, I reach max lat contraction at bar reaching chin (anything lower is more bicep centric) so these are all to that
Seated cable rows 150x10 150x9
Dumbbell rows 40x17 - gave up on the higher weights, trying to reach 20

decided to skip calf raises, do some cardio, did 20 min at heart rate from 140-160 as intervals.

nice workout, felt good. going to try and work harder on the squats / leg presses. The issue with squats is the way it makes the muscle right at the top of the knee feel. it seems that is what is "giving up" on me, not so much the upper portion of the quads.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-cycle blood test results in

Testosterone - 289ng/dl range 400-1200
Estradiol 64 pg/ml range 12-56
LH 3.9 u/l range 1.0-8.4
FSH 1.0 u/l range 1.0-10.5

So test is low as I figured, estradiol is high, which I hadn't known but considered possible