NWA kicking it old school + new school together with 1-t thp ether + Mega-TRN

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its a pity, seems that USP has a thing against AN reps, looks like everyone else got some. I'll just end up buying some to try i guess.

Kinda funny, i'm a candidate for TRT, and likely can get prescribed t3.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I was checking too, and only a $10 copay on test enanthate or cyp. so I just need a script :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 bottle of enanthate is 5 200mg doses... just need to get that, arimidex, and HCG, and I should be good. can't wait to go see the doctor next month :D

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle of enanthate is 5 200mg doses... just need to get that, arimidex, and HCG, and I should be good. can't wait to go see the doctor next month :D
so youre gonna make the plunge huh?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure, but thinking about it. depends on what my doctor says after blood tests. I might tho, really why fight it

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not sure, but thinking about it. depends on what my doctor says after blood tests. I might tho, really why fight it
in all honesty, do it easy. do it and save it for a while, you dont even have to take it yet, just get some test boosters and that way if your tested they assume the increase is from the enth. then once you get a good amount stockpiled you run a nice heavy LONG cycle and get fargin huge :D then when its time to PCT you dont have to, instead you stay on your script dose and just coast.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in all honesty, do it easy. do it and save it for a while, you dont even have to take it yet, just get some test boosters and that way if your tested they assume the increase is from the enth. then once you get a good amount stockpiled you run a nice heavy LONG cycle and get fargin huge :D then when its time to post cycle therapy you dont have to, instead you stay on your script dose and just coast.
Either that or they give you a higher dose of Test :twisted:

I wonder if that would actually work? I'll talk with my mom about it 2nite. She works at a DR. office and gives Test Cyp. injections. Ive walked by the fridge and went into a daze just looking in there imagining how big I could get.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it can work, I know of toher guys on other boards doing this..... think it was even discussed here.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, they test you a bunch at the beginning, to make sure they get the dosage right

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you know if they are willing to allow you to self inject off the bat?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dunno. depends on the doctor, apparently the health insurance has no problem as they list test enanthate + cyp as prescriptions with a $10 copay

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be updating here again once PCT is over, and I get bloodwork back. Feeling good so far. I have been dropping weight, but also smaller around the belly + more definition. So i'm confident i'm just loosing fat. I need to probably bump my cals up a bit more so I stay steady for a week

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so figured i'd throw in an update here. At this point in pct (a little over 2 weeks) testicles are larger than pre cycle, and hanging low. libido is still maybe a little below precycle. i am loosing weight, but its all fat, i can see the definition difference. Lost a little strength but only noticeably on bench press (about 10lbs). Actually doing bb curls with a higher weight now than on cycle.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so figured i'd throw in an update here. At this point in post cycle therapy (a little over 2 weeks) testicles are larger than pre cycle, and hanging low. libido is still maybe a little below precycle. i am loosing weight, but its all fat, i can see the definition difference. Lost a little strength but only noticeably on bench press (about 10lbs). Actually doing bb curls with a higher weight now than on cycle.
Nice job easy. It sounds like you copied and pasted my 2 week update :lol: We're both in the same boat with mild libido loss, rejuvenated testicular mass, holding onto strength, and leaning out.

Just a little trick that I've learned from reading too many logs... I plan a change in routine for post cycle so that I can't tell if I lose strength when I go off the compound.

I think it's good to hit the muscles from a new angle and new rep ranges to stimulate growth when test is slightly subpar to instigate anabolic impact.

Also, you'll never know if you BB Bench is going down because you switched to DB press and incline hammer press. So there's no psychological impact in seeing the bench go down 10 pounds. Workouts are fun and productive no matter what.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luckily i'm just in it for looks, so frankly I could give a crap less what my bp or curl is :D

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Luckily i'm just in it for looks, so frankly I could give a crap less what my bp or curl is :D
Just out of curiosity, have you ever tried HST training? I don't find mass gain to be as much as the hype insinuates. But, I look pumped, hard, and lean all the time when on that routine. That's when I seem to get the most female compliments so it might be something to try since your focus is appearance inclined :afro:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried it, but have looked into it some. I may give it a whirl in the near future. right now I am doing a "race to abs"

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, have you ever tried HST training? I don't find mass gain to be as much as the hype insinuates. But, I look pumped, hard, and lean all the time when on that routine. That's when I seem to get the most female compliments so it might be something to try since your focus is appearance inclined :afro:
speaking of, how is your new routine going? i felt like i gained quite a decent amount of mass, for being natural of course, in the time frame it took for me to complete the first 8 week cycle. i definitely agree with the pumped and hard look. because of the full body routine you are much fuller all over rather than having just your shoulders, chest, or arms pumped from a split workout.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
speaking of, how is your new routine going? i felt like i gained quite a decent amount of mass, for being natural of course, in the time frame it took for me to complete the first 8 week cycle. i definitely agree with the pumped and hard look. because of the full body routine you are much fuller all over rather than having just your shoulders, chest, or arms pumped from a split workout.
Easy, hope you don't mind the off topic reply here :cheers:

Sfearl, I'm loving it! I'm running quads/hams, shoulders/traps, and back/lats in A/B fashion. I can't remember if I explained it to you before or not. But i thought of a really good way to summarize... it's the same way the example routine from the pdf files swaps leg press and squats every other workout, except I'm doing it with 3 body parts. Chest and arms are in standard HST fashion. It's keeping volume moderate for post cycle therapy, which was exactly my goal.

I have NOT used the caliper or scale yet because I think things fluctuate quite a bit for the first few weeks of post cycle. By looking in the mirror, I'd say I dropped 1-3 pounds fat and 1-2 pounds lean mass since going off.

Yup, full body pumps are where it's at! I have to admit that I miss the 24 hour pumps phera gave me though :rant:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another quickie update at end of week 3 of PCT. seems my boys are hanging even lower than normal, which is sort of interesting. just an odd feeling :) libido starting to get closer to normal, a few mornings with light morning wood. feeling good overall.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so my post PCT results came back and I needed to update here... My test level is almost triple what it was PRECYCLE thats with the after PCT test coming a month after PCT, with nothing particularly testosterone affecting during that time.

My main guess is that since i dropped about 8% bodyfat in that time that it took my aromatase levels down (my e2 is cut in half) and that left me with a lot more testosterone. Plus apparently Sustain alpha and Toco-8 make a nice PCT combo :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so my post PCT results came back and I needed to update here... My test level is almost triple what it was PRECYCLE thats with the after PCT test coming a month after PCT, with nothing particularly testosterone affecting during that time.

My main guess is that since i dropped about 8% bodyfat in that time that it took my aromatase levels down (my e2 is cut in half) and that left me with a lot more testosterone. Plus apparently Sustain alpha and Toco-8 make a nice PCT combo :D
Now what is your excuse for doing A.A.S., going to be?

;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing anymore :) I guess I go clean for the next while. I'm not too far away from where I wanted to be anyhow, i'm expecting I can meet my long term goals in the next year or two anyhow. If only you USPers weren't so against AN reps, you mighta sent me some recreate and i'd be even closer ;)

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I like the subtle difference between 'None' and 'None Indicated' under the "Current Hormone Therapies" section.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing anymore :) I guess I go clean for the next while. I'm not too far away from where I wanted to be anyhow, i'm expecting I can meet my long term goals in the next year or two anyhow. If only you USPers weren't so against AN reps, you mighta sent me some recreate and i'd be even closer ;)
Against AN reps? We gave Strategicmove our Beta T. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah I missed that, caught a number of the other people posting about it, never noticed him.

It is funny though, it does require a rethink of what I had planned to do over the next few months. In a good way of course, as its far better to work with mother nature if you can