NWA kicking it old school + new school together with 1-t thp ether + Mega-TRN

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do have the trap bars/hex bars at my gym to do them with.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
true, it will be interesting to experiment with the dbs to see what I can do.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wide grip pulldowns 130x5, 150x5, 160x5, 170x4, 150x5
wide grip seated rows 140x10, 140x10
db rows 35x20

standing BB curls 50x5, 60x5, 70x6, 60x6, 50x5
standing db curls 25x12, 25x12
cross body hammer curls 20x12, 20x12
ezbar curls 45x20

back and shoulders were still a little sore from no rest days in the last week, so I think that held me back a little. got a superb bicep pump. A good workout. Less than a week left.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Less than a week left.
I'm at the same point with 6 days left. It's time for mental toughness to finish strong Easy! We have declared WAR on the iron. :head: :head: :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just waiting for an off day tho :) I'm right at the edge of overtraining even with superdrol. Its been quite successful of a cycle though :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man do I enjoy ragnarok as a preworkout :)

so I decided to flip to dbs for my presses, it was entertaining.

flat db presses 40x6, 55x5, 65x4, 55x7, 55x6 - with the 65s I had a hard time rotating my arms so that the handles of the dbs were in a straight line. if I left them parallel to my body, I could have easily cranked out more.
pec machine 80x7, 65x9, 65x7
incline db presses 40x6, 50x7, 50x7
decline db presses 40x10, 40x10
db flies 15x10, 15x10

seated bb triceps extensions 50x6, 60x5, 50x6
standing db tri extenstions 20x9, 20x7
triceps pushdowns 120x15

a nice workout, it was a good change to use the dbs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today is (since I'm working from home and can deal with the lethargy easier) 30mg superdrol, taken as 10 preworkount (6am) 10 post (10am) and 10 @ 2pm.

So i decided to try and force some leg presses. god I feel like i've wasted the last 6 months of leg exercises.

leg press 90+skidx20, 360+skidx5, 450+skidx6, 450+skidx5
seated leg curls 140x6, 125x8, 125x7
db deadlifts 50x6, 60x6, 75x2, 60x6
glute machine 150x20

pec/Delt machine 125x8, 150x4, 125x7
alternating db shoulder presses 40x10, 40x10
front bb raises 30x10, 30x9, 20x15
machine lateral raises 110x6, 110x6, 80x20

I suprised myself with the leg presses :) the db deadlifts I could have done more of 75 but for some reason it hurt my tricep and lats a little, so I didn't want to do more. I tried a couple of squats on the machine, but my CNS was too shot to really do them.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wide grip pulldown 100x5, 140x5, 150x5, 170x5, 180x4, 150x6
pulley rows 100x6, 120x6, 140x6, 150x5, 140x6
machine high rows 100x10, 120x10
db rows 35x20

bb curls 60x6, 60x6, 70x3, 60x5 - stopped 70 at 3 since that was all I could do with clean form, on the upstroke for 4 I sat there for a good 10 seconds trying to force it up but it just wouldnt go and i wasn't going to break form :)
alternating hammer curls 25x10, 25x12
concentration curls 20x15, 20x20
machine preacher curls 65x25

sweet bicep pump at the end of this :) mentally a not at all satisfying workout tho. funny really. I just mentally wasn't connected during it, its a pity. the numbers were great tho.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking so too. just 3 days left on cycle tho, and i'm taking the first 2 days of PCT off entirely :D

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
2 off days isn't a cure for overtraining, you need longer (but I would probably plan that week off in 3-4 weeks from now)

you might want to think about changing your workout routine in the meantime

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, the routine definitely changes as soon as I am off. I was really just trying to maximize results, and I think in the end I pushed it a little too far. Not horribly. I'm taking this back to 3 days a week strength, 4 days cardio, rather than 7 days strength. Maybe 3 days strength 3 days cardio.

I'm just not sure a full week off as first week of PCT is a good idea. Is it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with the way you have been training....a week away might be ok. I really think you are pushing this "countdown til cycle ends" thing a little too much. Even on gear i still take 3 days off at a time sometimes...you grow during this time if your training intensity was up the days prior...overtraining on gear is more common than i think people think.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll do that then, take the full M-F off as 5 days, maybe do cardio sat + sun, then back to strength training the following monday.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you going to be training these last 3 days?

you gonna be talking to a doc about HRT? continue cycling?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think I should take the last 3 days off instead? I had planned to work out, but could take this weekend off instead.

I still don't intend to follow up on HRT yet. I've been a candidate since I was 34 honestly, but never had the heavy "sides" of low test, and have gotten my wife pregnant 3 times since then (one miscarriage). So I really plan to ride it out as long as I can.

As far as cycling goes, I dunno really. This was my first, it turned out well so far as I am concerned. I think at most i'm likely to do 1 a year. We'll see where I end up by summer. I don't want to be huge, I just wanted enough muscle on me so that at 185 ~ 190 I can reach 10-12% bodyfat.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not sure how you want to do your training this next week, i dont want to tell you one thing and you regret it or whatever, you know?

a cycle a year is a pretty healthy way of doing it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pretty much already got a good 13-15ish pounds of all lean gains so i'm pretty good in that respect. my pants are looser today at 201 then they were at my absolute low of 189 (which was less than 4 weeks ago). Plus significant strength gains. So taking the time off wont hurt. tomorrow would be the start again of my 3 day workout cycle, so taking off starting tomorrow works too.

I guess too, starting the off time tomorrow would mean probably a lower cortisol level on monday when I no longer am taking any external androgens.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im not sure how you want to do your training this next week, i dont want to tell you one thing and you regret it or whatever, you know?

a cycle a year is a pretty healthy way of doing it.
I just clustered in a few days off and lowered the volume in 1 or 2 sessions per Piston's advice, and WALLAH!, I'm a cocky assshole in the gym again :twisted:

I plan to drop cardio and just do a 3 day split for my first week of post cycle to get plenty of rest. As I find out how I feel, I'll reintroduce cardio and up the ante with the routine as necessary throughout pct.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I just clustered in a few days off and lowered the volume in 1 or 2 sessions per Piston's advice, and WALLAH!, I'm a cocky assshole in the gym again :twisted:

I plan to drop cardio and just do a 3 day split for my first week of post cycle to get plenty of rest. As I find out how I feel, I'll reintroduce cardio and up the ante with the routine as necessary throughout post cycle therapy.
like i just said in your thread celc, i'm in week 3 of my post. i'm gonna probably lift through week 4 then take a well deserved week 5 off (also counting this as my strategic deconditioning for my upcoming hst) and probably continue with a low low dose of my post cycle goodies just to solidify my newly rebounded nutsack lol! that'll give me a refreshing outlook i'm in need of to come back and hit up a new routine and continue gaining!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today is an off day, and actually 2nd to last day, tomorrow being the end. I must have miscounted days somewhere. Doing 30mg superdrol today + tomorrow anyhow along with the 1-t.

I was at 204 on the scale today, and looking a hair leaner too. Crazy. so i'm up 15 lbs from my absolute low, and I believe i'm down at least a pound or two of fat as well. I checked with one pair of 32" waist jeans shorts that were pretty snug at 189, and they fit about the same or even maybe a hair looser yesterday.

Just to re-outline PCT plan, it will be dermacrine sustain alpha and toco-8 as the only testosterone affecting items. I'll also be starting x-factor, bulk forslean and retain 2, along with ragnarok as preworkout or possibly a new creatine product. 2 weeks into PCT i'll add in leviathan reloaded and start slowly reducing calories. Once I am past PCT, i'll be adding in Drive for sure, maybe IGF-2. I'm looking for that to be a light cut to recomp, maybe loosing 1lb a week starting march 1.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no low dose serm? i dunno man, i would think a 1t/superdrol cycle would be pretty suppressive....i personally wouldnt take my chances.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno. I don't feel suppressed at all. I have nolva here, but didn't plan to use it unless necessary. I've had normal libido the whole time, and i know no shrinkage. I didn't micrometer them, but the size is normal.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I would low dose the SERM too. Don't take any risk E, feeling and looking OK does not mean that you're not suppressed. But hell, you know that. Err on the side of caution.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I'd do at least a low dose. Just for the sake of estrogen rebound.
I was thinking the same thing. Easy, there's plenty of instances of delayed gyno after super, although mostly with clones for what it's worth. I'd run your nolva something like 20/20/10/10 or something to that effect. Then have an AI in the mix evntually to extend your estrogen protection past 4 weeks. You've come out of this relatively unscathed (sp?) and I'd hate to see it any differently 4 or 5 weeks from now.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
the sustain alpha plus a low dose serm would be perfect for you post cycle alone i feel.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you keeping up the reservatrol supplementation?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just another thought as to why i was considering no other serm, keep in mind how low my starting test was, and how high my estrogen was. I had no gyno previously. I think the surge effect is far worse for those who had low estrogen normally, and high test normally. My body was ok with its prior levels, and I don't think I am going to get a huge surge of either test or estrogen beyond what my normal levels are.

I still have another day to decide :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sustain alpha is getting top notch reviews. Im gonna need to get some of that stuff. Id like to do a Primordial PCT with I3C and low dose Torem. I plan on supplementing l-histadine if my libido/performance are shot.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a bottle of the sustain alpha, a container of toco-8, and of course just about everything else you can think of :)

But opinion here is strongly leaning towards adding nolva.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got a bottle of the sustain alpha, a container of toco-8, and of course just about everything else you can think of :)

But opinion here is strongly leaning towards adding nolva.
at least low dose I would think.... 20mg if you have tamox citrate is actually lower then standard tamox and should treat you well.... at the very least it will make sure to help block est receptors and improve your lipids.

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be nice to end up with a higher test level than I started with, thats for sure.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sustain alpha is getting top notch reviews. Im gonna need to get some of that stuff. Id like to do a Primordial post cycle therapy with I3C and low dose Torem. I plan on supplementing l-histadine if my libido/performance are shot.
what about phyto-testosterone?

Id love to add that into my next PCT. Torem along with that, Drive and Mass FX MAX.... would be an awesome way of adding non suppressive steroidal compounds (given its phyto and ecdy) to an already solid pct regimin. (I have blood for a Drive Torem pct and it came back AWESOME) Im sure you could def gain on a pct like that, especially with AP and creatine monohydrate too!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
guys i'm here to tell you that sustain alpha, drive, and torem have made the cycle to post cycle transition virtually non existent. that's coming off of a 12 week test cycle. my strength, and size have remained the same, or have gotten slightly better during post!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I swear you find the right supp to match with torem and youll ahve an insane PCT (ie torem/drive and your torem/sustain) this really didnt even feel like coming off for me.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I swear you find the right supp to match with torem and youll ahve an insane post cycle therapy (ie torem/drive and your torem/sustain) this really didnt even feel like coming off for me.
honestly, it really hasn't at all! i've got two bottles of diesel test hc with my name on them that i'm gonna start after the sustain alpha which is supposedly making people feel like they're on a mild dose of test! ahhhh can't wait! sorry for the hijack easy i'm just stoked!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its all good, I start the sustain/toco-8 tonite or tomorrow, looking forward to it :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last dose is in. its kinda sad :) i'll have my wife take some pics later today or tomorrow, and measurements too. Was nice to take some rest days.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
you'll definitely like the sustain brotha. toco-8 looks like a solid product too can't wait to hear about it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still unverdicted. have to decide by morning I guess.

I was a TRT candidate before the cycle, so I don't exactly have to worry about how fantastically that comes back. I do have blood tests to compare it to. Its a little risky to not do the serm though. As low as my normal test levels are, its not like i'll get a huge surge of either test or estrogen. 10mg tamox citrate a day maybe?

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I respond really really well to low dose tamox (10mg's) plus sustain.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
considering I felt unsuppressed at all, it may be overkill :)

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
considering I felt unsuppressed at all, it may be overkill :)
1) You overkill all the time on your supplementation, but you're picking post cycle therapy as the time to be stingy?
2) I'm not convinced about your logic that since you had low testosterone and elevated estrogen initially, you're somehow immune to any rebound.

Just some questions to ponder that might help you get verdicted.