Nutrient Partitioning/GDA

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
The label I posted is from the new XT version.
I might give it another shot, but on the other hand there are a few other options mentioned in this thread I might try first.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
At what point should someone take these types of supps?

For example - Ive lost around 20kg or so and almost ready to bulk up but do I need something like this to stack ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

For example - Ive lost around 20kg or so and almost ready to bulk up but do I need something like this to stack ?
I mean you never "need" it.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You'd take them before carb meals but preferably not before or after workout. Because most GDAs reduce muscle protein synthesis a bit.
Why take? They lower blood sugar and help to use carbs in your muscles rather than for fat.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You don't "need" to use a GDA/NP, but they can be quite helpful in both bulking and cutting phases.
During a Cut the lower insulin spikes and glucose utilization from carbohydrate intake help with fatloss.
During a Bulk they help to partition nutrients better (muscle rather than fat storage) and help to reduce the bloating from larger meals.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
You'd take them before carb meals but preferably not before or after workout. Because most GDAs reduce muscle protein synthesis a bit.
Why take? They lower blood sugar and help to use carbs in your muscles rather than for fat.
One dose should be before your pre workout meal

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

I lost ~85lbs of fat and never took a GDA. Somebody posted a decent Suppversity article on who they *might* help and in what situations. As a general rule, you can't store fat in a deficit (I'm sure some PubMed study on 1 legged Tree Toads says you can, but generally...) :D Never saw a fat, Rice eating famine victim.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I lost ~85lbs of fat and never took a GDA. Somebody posted a decent Suppversity article on who they *might* help and in what situations. As a general rule, you can't store fat in a deficit (I'm sure some PubMed study on 1 legged Tree Toads says you can, but generally...) :D Never saw a fat, Rice eating famine victim.
Technically you can store fat on a deficit if say you eat enough calories in one feeding to necessitate fat storage. You will, however, still have a net loss of fat for the day.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I decided to keep up with my Slintensity as it turns out that it does not give me horrendous gas. It turns out that it was another product I was taking that I have since discontinued. Slintensity does seem like a solid product, and I have definitely appreciated some pumps with it. I still have yet to receive my SlinMax as Nutriverse messed up my order (shocking) so I am still waiting to compare the two. I love the fact that SlinMax contains agmatine, but I think it will be difficult for me to compare the two products in terms of GDA properties since agmatine is a pump product regardless.

I am recently getting more into GDA's due to the fact that I have been attempting to make a run with MK-677. Goal being to minimize the metabolic challenges caused by MK..