How are these ingredients for nutrient partitioning

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried to get the whole thing in the pic. Hope it’s readable.
IMG_1212.JPG

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I would say it’s very low dosed. I would look for something better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this anything like RPG? I want to use one on a bulk to help insulin drive more nutrients to muscle.
glycophase is a good product, reasonably priced, I think it will work well for you.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Agmatine + Na-R-Ala would make a decent GDA plus you can buy it in bulk.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely underdosed to use as a GDA. It might help to an extent, but not as effective as some other GDA products available.

I would check out Slinmax

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
get fasting glucose reading (not 1st thing in am imo - dawn effect might raise slightly). eat highest carb meal and check glucose at 120 min. do again, but take your supplement and see what difference is. you now have data to compare to other products. checking blood is cheap, any store should have gear in diabetic section.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are a ton of good GDA's out there.

If looking for the two most important single ingredients, I would probably suggest Na-R-ALA and Agmatine.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried to get the whole thing in the pic. Hope it’s readable. View attachment 170606
Some of those ingredients are pretty good, but I would opt for something with better ingredients at better dosing. Some other ingredients to look for are Na-R-ala, instead of ALA and Agmatine.

Na-R-ALA reduces blood sugar and improves glycogen storage thanks to its actions with GLUT-4 (an important glucose transporter in the body)

Agmatine improves glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity of skeletal muscles.and glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. Agmatine stimulates the release of beta-endorphin (β-endorphin) that helps move glucose out of the bloodstream and into muscle tissue. This helps not only reduce blood sugar and improve nutrient absorption, but also improves the shape and fullness of your muscles.

SlinMax contains those ingredients, plus a host of others which are great for a GDA product and the ingredients are at full doses.

Since it looks like you made a purchase already, you can supplement your current product with simple things such as cinnamon, add some to whatever carbs you are eating. Also, a little of ACV before meals with carbs.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of those ingredients are pretty good, but I would opt for something with better ingredients at better dosing. Some other ingredients to look for are Na-R-ala, instead of ALA and Agmatine.

Na-R-ALA reduces blood sugar and improves glycogen storage thanks to its actions with GLUT-4 (an important glucose transporter in the body)

Agmatine improves glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity of skeletal muscles.and glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. Agmatine stimulates the release of beta-endorphin (β-endorphin) that helps move glucose out of the bloodstream and into muscle tissue. This helps not only reduce blood sugar and improve nutrient absorption, but also improves the shape and fullness of your muscles.

SlinMax contains those ingredients, plus a host of others which are great for a GDA product and the ingredients are at full doses.

Since it looks like you made a purchase already, you can supplement your current product with simple things such as cinnamon, add some to whatever carbs you are eating. Also, a little of ACV before meals with carbs.
Wasn’t super expensive, I think about $7. Why cinnamon? How could chromium come into play here too because I noticed it in other products but just haven’t seen a lot on it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wasn’t super expensive, I think about $7. Why cinnamon? How could chromium come into play here too because I noticed it in other products but just haven’t seen a lot on it.
Cinnamon is supposed to contain insulin mimickers. Chromium is also supposed to improve blood glucose control, but I think this is based on data from diabetics. Generally, people with diabetes have low chromium levels, and supplementing chromium can help them. To my knowledge, this hasn’t panned out well in healthy populations. I even remember reading once that in healthy individuals, taking chromium supplements only increased insulin release and possibly led to impaired glucose regulation. I forget all the details though, I could be wrong. But personally, I’m not a fan of chromium, assuming one is not deficient.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried to get the whole thing in the pic. Hope it’s readable. View attachment 170606
These are alot of the most popular GDA ingredients. If you want to dose them higher just take more servings. Everything responds different to each of these ingredients. Some work for se and not others, so you will have to experiement a little to find out. Chaos and Pain predator is a great product, also you could always do single ingredients and get some like Berberine, ALA, Cinnamon. Also a table spoon of vinegar before meals is said to improve insulin sensitivity, alot of people prefer apple cider vinegar.