NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
We will tell you :D Also the availability or pre-sale items should be in red with an estimated product ETA.
great idea to be able to see the ETA. I like being able to know when it should be in stock if i order something currently out of stock

Thanks!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I want to pick up Purple Wraath but there are only a few left. :frustrate

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
looks like i know where im spending my new years...sitting in front of the computer waiting to order haha

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I want to pick up Purple Wraath but there are only a few left. :frustrate
i'm setting my alarm for 5am lol. I'll be getting one of them!

knightowl

Awards
List

TNT
Atomic Meltdown

Atomic meltodown is supposed to go on sale tonight but it is already OOS

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
List

TNT
Atomic Meltdown

Atomic meltodown is supposed to go on sale tonight but it is already OOS
says there's two left when i add to cart

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
So no more E-stane or Cycle Assist by CEL...if added will it be backordered and shipped when in, or since it is out of stock, no go for capitalizing on the NEW YEARS discount??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
If I save everything in my cart, will the sale prices update at midnight?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i need money to get a new gym membership, so I wont be able to help out :(

But I spread the word about this sale!

Biggest one ive seen so far!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
all the sales are going to be up midnight? and what exactly is going to be 80% off?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all the sales are going to be up midnight? and what exactly is going to be 80% off?
By midnight? Hopefully my wife's dress will be 80% off.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I save everything in my cart, will the sale prices update at midnight?
That would be a huge order!

More seriously, though, the prices should update at the latest during checkout. Someone from NutraPlanet may clarify things here.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully so...the holidays are slightly delaying deliveries. How about this, everyone list which items you definitely want to allow oversell (meaning purchasing even if we don't have it in stock) and we will allow it during the sale. Keep in mind, this means the entire order will be on hold until that item arrives in stock...can't afford to split ship when we're offering free shipping and deep discounts. If that's cool with you guys, we will make it happen. We may not allow this for every product, but the ones that shouldn't be delayed too long, we will run with it. Cool?
Blue Up - both versions

natas9

natas9

Awards
A few questions:

1)Will we be selecting from various samples or will they be automatically loaded into our baskets?

2)Any word on deep discounts for IBE? Hope so.

3)I cant find PureSap on the site... or will that be added when the sale begins?

4)When will we know when all of the sale prices are up? Or will new sale prices trickle in over the course of the sale?

Thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few questions:

1)Will we be selecting from various samples or will they be automatically loaded into our baskets?
They will be automatically added by the shipping department, nothing needs to be done on your part

2)Any word on deep discounts for IBE? Hope so.
Forthcoming this evening

3)I cant find PureSap on the site... or will that be added when the sale begins?
It will be added to the site later this evening I believe, under the USPowders Line Products By USPowders

4)When will we know when all of the sale prices are up? Or will new sale prices trickle in over the course of the sale?
All sale prices will be in effect by midnight, we are working on getting them up this afternoon/evening, JP8 Grape just went up:food:

Thanks
Cheers!

Also the items in your cart are automatically checked against the current price on the site during the checkout process. You can also do this before checking out by simple hitting the update cart button, when at My Cart

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jCr8QSGYss"]YouTube - A Christmas Story 2[/ame]

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Further great news; no need to do a pre-order on the Primordial Products, because we got a PP shipment :D All the goods are in stock! And all the new formulas of course (Don't mind the old supp facts for Toco-8, I'll get those changed )

ChasBro

ChasBro

Awards
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone and I'll be there for sure!!! ;-)

cb

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully so...the holidays are slightly delaying deliveries. How about this, everyone list which items you definitely want to allow oversell (meaning purchasing even if we don't have it in stock) and we will allow it during the sale. Keep in mind, this means the entire order will be on hold until that item arrives in stock...can't afford to split ship when we're offering free shipping and deep discounts. If that's cool with you guys, we will make it happen. We may not allow this for every product, but the ones that shouldn't be delayed too long, we will run with it. Cool?
POST Cycle Support! A lot of awesome stacks are unavailable due to PCS being out of stock ;)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Further great news; no need to do a pre-order on the Primordial Products, because we got a PP shipment :D All the goods are in stock! And all the new formulas of course (Don't mind the old supp facts for Toco-8, I'll get those changed )
Big news right there man. Sustain Alpha is now on my list-o-goodies. Great news.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Steve, will the TNT stack be oversold?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
will PP products be included? I heard they were not..just making sure htough

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep your eyes peeled; the sales are rolling in!
Scivation Whey (10lb) W/ FREE Dialene 4X By: Scivation
Products by Millennium Sport Technologies | Somnidren GH | Cordygen 5 | Ragnarok
Sixpack Stack (1 Recreate + 1 Ananbolic Pump) By: USPLabs

will PP products be included? I heard they were not..just making sure htough
The discount will apply to PP products if that's what you're asking.

Still waiting on the final word if TNT is going to be oversold. Good things come to those who wait, and things might go better if he has a few champagnes in him :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a couple bottles a while back at $11/per. It's a buck more now before discount. But with that being said, after discount it should be $10.80 (or less if you're reaching real deep in your pockets this sale)....
Reps for the quick math skillz.

I was going to post the workup when I had a chance.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
so if a product is out of stock are we still going to be able to continue to check out? or are we forced to remove it from out order to proceed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so if a product is out of stock are we still going to be able to continue to check out? or are we forced to remove it from out order to proceed?
I think you will just be pelted with champagne corks opened by celebrating flying ninja monkeys.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
my order's in the cart, hope it's all in stock right at midnight. Nice basic new year's care package.

- a 5lb whey
- a multi vitamin
- fish oil
- aminos

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Earlier in this thread they mentioned that select out of stock items(ones most-likely in high demand) could be ordered. You will know which ones because instead of just saying out of stock it will give an eta.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POST Cycle Support! A lot of awesome stacks are unavailable due to PCS being out of stock ;)

PCS by itself says it's out of stock, but the support stack says it's in stock. Is it available in the stack or might the order be delayed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to let you all know as well, this is the final weekend of the Virile Mane beta price - in case you need to round up your orders.

And don't forget those awesome items for less than $10, like Java Lather.