NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The NP hoodies are ****ing sweet!!

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
The NP hoodies are ****ing sweet!!
hoodies? I want one.....

Well I finally got my order today, and I was like a 6 year old kid on Christmas, as usual... Violently ripping the paper out of the box, heart racing, with no regard for my surroundings. There is a very good possibility that I broke several different delicate fragile things, fixtures, and/or appliances in my kitchen during this fury, but I don't remember... I blacked out, and I'm still recovering. I'm still looking for my dog.... I think she may have been killed, or at least buried beneath the rubble of packing paper. I hope she's OK....but I have my priorities, ya know? But anyway, I scored 3 Vasocharge samples, and another shaker cup :thumbsup: . Good day. I'm giddy with excitement and can't wait to try out all my new stuff.

I'm not worthy of you, NutraPlanet.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I got a few goodies. Not really why I bought in on the sale, but it enticed me nontheless.

I say thanks by continuing to buy from you guys. Keep it up:)

rabbievil

rabbievil

Awards
thanks for the samples,oh wait,i didnt get any.not bad considering i waited 2 weeks for my order to ship out and shipped missing one item.:tragedy:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the samples,oh wait,i didnt get any.not bad considering i waited 2 weeks for my order to ship out and shipped missing one item.:tragedy:
:bryce:

just testing the new smilies out :baby:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah kudos to the mods for the new smileys

:hijacked::tool::rippedhand::gives::hitit::usa2:

but especially :cockblockedsad:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Are there still outstanding orders? I realize you guys are swamped but I orderd on the 8th and it hasn't shipped yet. My stuff was just staples I didn't need right away but I was just wondering how the backlog was going. Thanks!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there still outstanding orders? I realize you guys are swamped but I orderd on the 8th and it hasn't shipped yet. My stuff was just staples I didn't need right away but I was just wondering how the backlog was going. Thanks!
There was a slight backlog for ATW protein that rolled in today, but if you ordered on the 8th it should have been there. Perhaps you got trapped with the Omega-3 backlog. Hit me with a PM to your order from https://www.nutraplanet.com/orders?view=1 , and Ill see if I can help.:flowers1:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The DCP was also delayed, but should arrive tomorrow.

Sorry for any order delays it caused.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
There was a slight backlog for ATW protein that rolled in today, but if you ordered on the 8th it should have been there. Perhaps you got trapped with the Omega-3 backlog. Hit me with a PM to your order from https://www.nutraplanet.com/orders?view=1 , and Ill see if I can help.:flowers1:
Wouldn't you know it? The day I post, I get an email saying it got updated to "processing". I did have ATW protein on my order, perhaps that's what did it. Thanks for the quick reply here. I also sent a PM just to be sure.

lonewolf77

Awards
Damn, didnt realise there was a sale, i so would have gone the 1000$+ route to get the 20% discount. I have been avoiding the sites due to the aussie dollar having gone down and i didnt want temptations to purchase more supps (especially when i had a bit of a backlog anyway) but a sale like that would have made up for the crappy dollar :(.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just keep your eyes open for future sales :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, didnt realise there was a sale, i so would have gone the 1000$+ route to get the 20% discount. I have been avoiding the sites due to the aussie dollar having gone down and i didnt want temptations to purchase more supps (especially when i had a bit of a backlog anyway) but a sale like that would have made up for the crappy dollar :(.
You must have been away from AM too since we had this nice annoying flashy banner up at the top of every page :D

lonewolf77

Awards
Yeah i hadnt really read any of the forums till before xmas.