Nutraplanet's Nutrapro Naturals - Chocolate Review

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
As a long time listener but rare caller, I will be taking one for the team to provide a review of the Nutraplanet Naturals Protein - Chocolate Fudge Sundae flavor.

Over the years and through the woods, I have clashed with quite a few protein manufacturer tastes and have consistently ended up back with Nutrapro's chocolate flavor and Allthewhey's chocolate flavor.

The order was placed today so we will see how long it takes the Nutraplanet delivery guy to drive through the ice storm to DFW.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to your review.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are looking forward to seeing how you like it

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to hearing your opinion. Just starting the Vanilla natural this week and so far it's well received in my house.

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
Nutrapro Naturals: Chocolate Fudge Flavor

The fundamentals of NutraPro's Naturals line cannot be denied, it is a superb product from ground-level up. As self-proclaimed nutritionists we could spend all day talking circles around the ratios of WPC and CFM-WPI, an industry leader in total protein percentage and PER, the near perfect score of PDCAAS, the optimal Glutamine and BCAA profile, and the utilization of a Stevia flavoring system.

The perfectly instantized form does indeed mix completely with just a few stirs of a spoon. After testing the protein I did not experience any gas, bloating, or stomach discomfort. The taste was a perfect chocolate flavor that was not overpowering nor was it bland. NutraPro Naturals is most definitely one of the best tasting protein powders on the market and will leave you not having to ask yourself what to do with the remaining 5 pounds.

If you are serious about your nutrition, this product is another step towards perfection.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The fundamentals of NutraPro's Naturals line cannot be denied, it is a superb product from ground-level up. As self-proclaimed nutritionists we could spend all day talking circles around the ratios of WPC and CFM-WPI, an industry leader in total protein percentage and PER, the near perfect score of PDCAAS, the optimal Glutamine and BCAA profile, and the utilization of a Stevia flavoring system.

The perfectly instantized form does indeed mix completely with just a few stirs of a spoon. After testing the protein I did not experience any gas, bloating, or stomach discomfort. The taste was a perfect chocolate flavor that was not overpowering nor was it bland. NutraPro Naturals is most definitely one of the best tasting protein powders on the market and will leave you not having to ask yourself what to do with the remaining 5 pounds.

If you are serious about your nutrition, this product is another step towards perfection.
Sooo you're saying you liked it?

jk Pretty serious review right there. Thanks for posting it F2F, glad it's getting positive reviews.