RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log Mich! i might have to try this sometime soon. Looks pretty solid

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
If you take Need 2 Sleep...... and then dream about Need 2 Sleep...... does the Universe implode?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you take Need 2 Sleep...... and then dream about Need 2 Sleep...... does the Universe implode?
Only if you change something in the dream...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log buddy! Liking the pic's as well :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
are you having dreams of liquid muff yet?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Random Update

thoughts/notes
I tried different numbers of pills and as many as 5 pills and kept having the hang over sleep feeling.decided to give 2 pills a shot and space it so I had at least 7 hours of sleep straight with no reason to have to get up.

I did wake up a few times but got right back to sleep after I did. I slept 9 and a half hours total woke up and felt greatI have come to the thought that one needs to be able to get at least 7 hours or more of sleep in order to really take advantage of this supplement as after 7 hours I could have got up and been good but saw I could get in 2 more hours so I did.I will try this again sometime this week when I don't have meetings or etc to get done and see how its goes

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Random Update

thoughts/notes
I tried different numbers of pills and as many as 5 pills and kept having the hang over sleep feeling.decided to give 2 pills a shot and space it so I had at least 7 hours of sleep straight with no reason to have to get up.

I did wake up a few times but got right back to sleep after I did. I slept 9 and a half hours total woke up and felt greatI have come to the thought that one needs to be able to get at least 7 hours or more of sleep in order to really take advantage of this supplement as after 7 hours I could have got up and been good but saw I could get in 2 more hours so I did.I will try this again sometime this week when I don't have meetings or etc to get done and see how its goes
Thanks for the update :)

I did take note of the sleepy feeling upon rising with Need 2 Sleep, but I truly enjoyed it. I woke up, no stress or anxiety toward whatever hurdles I had to overcome during the day, and got through my morning routine nice and steadily without a care in the world.

Also, the sleepy feeling that extends after waking up is something that was really enjoyed on days off, when I knew I would only be doing some chores around the house and enjoying a few DVDs! :)

I'm sure lowering your dosage will still support your sleep cycle while reducing the sleepiness in the morning. Take care and let us know.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RANDOM UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to take some time off and cycle this.I'll try dosing this tonight and see what happens at 2 pills.Also if your wondering about the random update.see below.

Wow was reading through a sleep aid question thread and it reminded me I had used Optimum Nutrition's Melatonin a few years ago.This gives me a good supplement to compare need2sleep against so here it is.

Optimum Nutrition Melatonin

VS.

Need to Build Muscle Need 2 Sleep

to compare these 2 supplements

I would rate Optimum Nutrition's sleep aid at about a 7,it works well and puts you to sleep but its missing that refreshed feeling when waking up in the morning.

Need to build muscle's sleep aid I would rate at 8.5.it also puts you to sleep in a timely fashion as well.However that refreshed feeling it gives you as well is what separates these 2 supplements at the end.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mini update after the required break I am back using need 2 sleep.I have found that 2 pills work very well for me.I take 2 and in about 10 to 15 mins I am asleep.I also noticed I wake up feeling refreshed. will be back later to update this with pictures and etc.

just thought I'd leave this here as wel

l

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
random update

really wanted to get some sleep as I had a long weekend ahead of me so I took 2 pills and was out in about 25 mins.woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day on only 6 hours of sleep.looks like this stuff is continuing to deliver.

oh yea and here is the eye candy

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. Glad it hasn't built a resistance. I'm still taking it myself with good sleep results.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice. Glad it hasn't built a resistance. I'm still taking it myself with good sleep results.
I rarely use it only when I really need some sleep.I'd love to use this stuff everyday but I'm trying to not get dependent on it but its def one of my favorite NTBM products.Sleep is an important part of the lifting game so this stuff is worth its weight in gold.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I rarely use it only when I really need some sleep.I'd love to use this stuff everyday but I'm trying to not get dependent on it but its def one of my favorite NTBM products.Sleep is an important part of the lifting game so this stuff is worth its weight in gold.
Exactly!! I'm thinking of looking into this pretty soon. I've had a few restless nights here and there. Great log Mich!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resurrect the old thread... :D

Yeah it does really help... I rarely ever need it. Maybe once a week I'll use it and it does what it says.. 2 caps and I'm out!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea its one of my favorite supplements from NTBM def something I'll always have on hand

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
knowing I don't have 8 hours or more to really get in the sleep I want I used 1 pill this morning around 4:30 5:00.I was awake right now and feel very rested after only 3 hours of sleep.of course I'm going back to bed to get more sleep but feel great right now.I went to sleep around 15,20 mins after taking the pill and had a nice deep sleep.

oh yea can't forget the eye candy

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've been using need2sleep for awhile now, i figured i'd take some time off, but last night i woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back to sleep, popped one cap and i was out, it only ended up being like 4 hours but i woke up and it felt like i was asleep for 8 hours

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've been using need2sleep for awhile now, i figured i'd take some time off, but last night i woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back to sleep, popped one cap and i was out, it only ended up being like 4 hours but i woke up and it felt like i was asleep for 8 hours
With having a baby at home that wakes up in the middle of the night maybe I should look into need2sleep. I don't seem to ever have problems sleeping, but if this stuff makes you feel more rested with less sleep it really makes it worth it. Good info! :thumbsup:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With having a baby at home that wakes up in the middle of the night maybe I should look into need2sleep. I don't seem to ever have problems sleeping, but if this stuff makes you feel more rested with less sleep it really makes it worth it. Good info! :thumbsup:
it def helps you make the most of the sleep you can get.;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it def helps you make the most of the sleep you can get.;)
Good to know....I'm going to have to pick up a bottle to have on hand for those nights ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
random update

tried 3 pills of need 2 sleep and man it has been awhile.**** knocked me out and was feeling it when I woke up.had some crazy dreams as well.I didn't go to bed till 4am and was def trying to get some sleep and this def did the trick.I think 2 probably would have done the job it seemed like 3 was too much but either way I got the sleep in that I needed.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol 3 pills u rebel! Sounds like a good time. Quality sleep combined with the satisfaction of drug abuse with no legal repercussions!

Pmuz33

Awards
Somnidren gh really helps me i have restless leg syndrome and it can keep me awake all god damn night! On somnidren i can sleep all the way through the night not waking once and have crazy dreams. Not sure on the increase on lean muscle maybe gained a bit more toned I would not pay £40 for it managed to get it for £25 free del off ebay uk anyone knows any cheaper let me know!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somnidren gh really helps me i have restless leg syndrome and it can keep me awake all god damn night! On somnidren i can sleep all the way through the night not waking once and have crazy dreams. Not sure on the increase on lean muscle maybe gained a bit more toned I would not pay £40 for it managed to get it for £25 free del off ebay uk anyone knows any cheaper let me know!
Have you tried the Need 2 Sleep yet? You'll be able to find it cheap right now with all these promos going on. One promo basically just says "here's $15."

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree anyone who is having sleep problems or needs to get sleep in in order to get ready for a big test,speech or your on cycle and can't sleep.Need 2 Sleep def delivers the sleep and then some.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took 3 pills the other night went to bed in about 25mins.only woke up once.and when I got outta bed felt pretty good.looks like need 2 sleep is still going strong.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just picked up my first bottle of need2sleep, and I'm looking forward to trying it out soon when it arrives! ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took 3 last night got a few hours of needed sleep cuz I was working late and then had to get up early.woke up and felt great even with the litttle sleep I got.

need 2 sleep is still going strong.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took 3 last night got a few hours of needed sleep cuz I was working late and then had to get up early.woke up and felt great even with the litttle sleep I got.

need 2 sleep is still going strong.
That's what I like to hear. With a couple little ones running around a lot of times I don't get enough sleep. If need2sleep can help me feel better on less sleep that would be a nice plus!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THe stuff does work great rick. I got a bunch of samples for when I need2sleeeeep!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THe stuff does work great rick. I got a bunch of samples for when I need2sleeeeep!
Good to hear that. I seen that there is like 75 servings in a bottle too, so a bottle is going to last me forever considering I'm not using it daily either

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took 2 as I wanted to make the most of the 7 hours of I sleep I could get.went to bed in about 10 mins.slept all the way through and woke up feeling great.def still loving the need 2 sleep

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took 2 as I wanted to make the most of the 7 hours of I sleep I could get.went to bed in about 10 mins.slept all the way through and woke up feeling great.def still loving the need 2 sleep

Man I agree. I just picked some need2sleep up a while back and I can't believe how great I feel on significantly less sleep while taking it. This stuff is great and a bottle lasts forever if you just dose when you really need it ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man I agree. I just picked some need2sleep up a while back and I can't believe how great I feel on significantly less sleep while taking it. This stuff is great and a bottle lasts forever if you just dose when you really need it ;)
lol, i would need it daily. i am a diagnosed insomniac, been precribed everything from ambien to cloniphen-they usually work the 1st 2 days then nada!!! to be honest, i didn't see anything new in this formula that i haven't tried before....but maybe, just maybe, the sum is greater than the parts...i know i haven't been disappointed in a ntbm product yet, i might give this a try!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, i would need it daily. i am a diagnosed insomniac, been precribed everything from ambien to cloniphen-they usually work the 1st 2 days then nada!!! to be honest, i didn't see anything new in this formula that i haven't tried before....but maybe, just maybe, the sum is greater than the parts...i know i haven't been disappointed in a ntbm product yet, i might give this a try!!!

Well good thing is that even dosed every day there is 75 servings....so 2 1/2 months out of a bottle dosed every day is still a VERY long time. Sounds like it would take an act of god for anything to work on you though....

BUT... there is a testimonial review of Need2sleep from an insomniac somewhere here on AM that it did work great for. Not saying it will for you, but might be worth looking at his review sometime. I will try and find it and link it if and when I do ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well good thing is that even dosed every day there is 75 servings....so 2 1/2 months out of a bottle dosed every day is still a VERY long time. Sounds like it would take an act of god for anything to work on you though....BUT... there is a testimonial review of Need2sleep from an insomniac somewhere here on AM that it did work great for. Not saying it will for you, but might be worth looking at his review sometime. I will try and find it and link it if and when I do ;)
thanks, rick....

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
thanks, rick....
Are you more the cant get to sleep variety or can't stay asleep? I've found the Need2sleep helps me get to sleep which is the issue I have. It doesn't always work but it never hinders. I do feel that these things can help. I'm a notorious non sleeper myself.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you more the cant get to sleep variety or can't stay asleep? I've found the Need2sleep helps me get to sleep which is the issue I have. It doesn't always work but it never hinders. I do feel that these things can help. I'm a notorious non sleeper myself.

I rarely have problem staying asleep. Its getting to sleep that I have issues with, usually in Sunday nights because my sleep schedule is a little off the norm on weekends. Need2sleep has helped that issue a ton :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, i toss and turn for hours, seems like when i finally get to sleep it is time to get up....lots of times it seems like the more tired i am the harder it is to get to sleep. i described it to my doc as a movie projector playing the days events in my head that i can't shut off, thinking of things i coulda/shoulda done differently.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
man, i toss and turn for hours, seems like when i finally get to sleep it is time to get up....lots of times it seems like the more tired i am the harder it is to get to sleep. i described it to my doc as a movie projector playing the days events in my head that i can't shut off, thinking of things i coulda/shoulda done differently.
That's exactly how I am man. Personality flaw. Lol. I see it in my daughter at 8 already. Sucks for sure. I refuse to toss anymore. I just get up and do something for a while. It helps me to set myself up for some success however small late in the day too. As long as I get "something" done I sleep better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly how I am man. Personality flaw. Lol. I see it in my daughter at 8 already. Sucks for sure. I refuse to toss anymore. I just get up and do something for a while. It helps me to set myself up for some success however small late in the day too. As long as I get "something" done I sleep better.
damn, i thought i was the only one, lol....i feel the same rahl, if i am not doing something productive i get irritable....btw-you tried need2 sleep??? i think i might give it a shot.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
damn, i thought i was the only one, lol....i feel the same rahl, if i am not doing something productive i get irritable....btw-you tried need2 sleep??? i think i might give it a shot.
Yep. I honestly always keep a bottle. It definitely helps me. I'm also logging AI's 3z right now. It seems very similar. I'm not sure what the price is on it since I got it for free.

What's interesting is I've always used need2sleep on a as needed basis. I'm using 3z every night and it seems to be getting better as I continue using it. I would like to try need2sleep the same way after in done with this.

If you haven't tried it I would certainly recommend it. Taken about 20 mins before you lie down you'll notice your mind quieting for a bit. There's a window that I'd you hit it you'll fall asleep more easily.