NPP and your experience

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
On NPP now, 2 weeks in, for first time. Running at 500mg, pinning 3 times per week. Strength way up, energy is good. I like it. Only up a few pounds, which could be the Test, or even more likely the Dbol...

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to get your post count up, bro? I've seen this same post in a bunch of threads to which I'm subscribed.
I watched his count go from 90 to 106 in 2 minutes.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I watched his count go from 90 to 106 in 2 minutes.
Well that's pretty good confirmation from mr SL. When I had to do that in order to receive PMs, I at least contributed. LOL!

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
It's pretty awesome!
Very minimal sides compared to most injectable AAS. It actually has less sides then testosterone!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I will stand by and see what you all have to say.
Iv used it quite a bit, beats the hell out of DECA for me. Iv used it around a gram a week and it produced good gains. I actually like running EQ around 1.5g more than npp. It has given me reflux issues.

Schradflint

Awards
Does npp bring strength up and help with joint pain like decca?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Can't decide , deca or NPP next cycle got a bunch of both lol

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just thought I'd chime in- on trt, 200mg cyp split int 2inj/wk (100 wed & sun), and *NPP is used pretty damn often. Used t run deca, but when I got pea sized lump I switched to npp and it went away. I run it for about 2 months, then 1 mo off, repeat. 90 day "cycles" or rotations I guess. Sometimes I'll come off for 90-120 days, but usually joints are killing me by then and I'm begging to get back on. That's about it. Any questions feel free to ask.
Oh, doses- 50 - 100mg added w 100mg of test cyp inj on wed & sun. If I'm lifting like a mad man I'll bump them both to 150 a peice (300/wk of each).
The NPP & MK have really helped w joint pain. As far as actual degradation, who knows. Still pops and cracks, but pain is unbearable without.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Simply put;
Npp is to nandrolone as test is to test enanthate and pairs well due to half life (phenylprop longer than most think)
Deca is to nandrolone as sustanon is to testosterone, and pairs well with it, but be prepared for sides. Just like sust tends to bring more estro sides in general and less stability w levels, deca will usually bring more prolactin based sides and bigger troughs in levels.
Hope this helps. Very basic way to look at it for beginners.
Simply put- go npp and test e/c 2x a wk and you'll be plenty happy.

Shiii, forgot I already chimed in, sry guys.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
What would caber dosing be for 150 npp/ 150 test prop EOD. Or 100/100?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Heard it was decent gains running it alongside prop 150 EOD that's like 500/500 weekly
I believe they read it wrong lmao 150 eod is probably on the higher dosing side of NPP

Ganjamon

Banned
Awards
That's a bold generalization for everyone. Good on DUbz86 for keeping it on hand.
Npp does not aromatize as much as Test.
Also prolactin is NOT caused by high estrogen anyway. Yeah nothing wrong with having it on hand. I have had mine for years and still never thought about using it.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Npp does not aromatize as much as Test.
Also prolactin is NOT caused by high estrogen anyway. Yeah nothing wrong with having it on hand. I have had mine for years and still never thought about using it.
It is a 19-nor so I would think prolactin sides are possible

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would caber dosing be for 150 npp/ 150 test prop EOD. Or 100/100?
I would go with 0.25mg every 3 days. Not only to lower prolactin out of gyno fear, but supposedly it nullifies the deca dick too.

Hcc5881

Awards
I've used nandrolone deconate and nandrolone phenylpropinate. Both work great. The NPP was in full swing in about two weeks. Deca usually takes about 8-10 weeks for me.

For me, the sides and benefits were the same.

Remember, the phenylpropinate ester is a MUCH quicker ester in regards to release rate but NOT in molecular size. 300 NPP is only slightly higher than 300 Deca unlike the differences in the propinate and cypionate ester.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Dominus Anabolics 30
Whacked Anabolics 21